Fire Emblem: Exalted Legacy

Arch

On another note, what's the plan with Wolf and Edwyn? Are they going to get the kind of growths Wolf and Sedgar have in New Mystery or Shadow Dragon? Just interested about that, since I don't recall anything about that in either this thread or the FEU page.

Uhh, sorry if I'm bothering you with this right now, Arch, but you missed my question.

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw in the demo (probs mentioned), one of the chests in chapter 5 cannot be unlocked. On the map, it is described on the map as a chest but when Julian goes onto it there is no chest option. And will falchoin gain range and will Marth wield the fire emblem as a shield.

• 1 month later...

e197d9e686.png

WARNING: Hack contains suggestive themes of "social justice."

Bantu is female now too? Huh.

The male Manakete niche was actually interesting.

Edited by Siuloir

Here, have these instead.

OcIHNtn.png

Joking aside, I'm surprised with how skilled you are at eventing. I can't see any mistakes in demos I tried from your previous titles, including this.

(Probably because I'm an unskilled scrub.)

Here, have these instead.

ql6hEUn.png

So who's stoked to play this thing on Sunday?

why are Lance Knights called Cuirassiers

unless this game is introducing firearms as a new weapon type

Edited by shinpichu

e197d9e686.png

WARNING: Hack contains suggestive themes of "social justice."

that caption though. OMg~

this is what happens when you're young and look like a Lucius, then get old and look like a wrinkled potato. he just wants someone to mistake him for a girl again, like the old days ;-;;;;;; BANTU THE BEAUTIFUL

Lol, Bantu looks like my Aunty, she got back from Vietnam and good some plastic surgery. Did Bantu go Vietnam? She looks like she could give some sass though. WIll she get a special fire dragon lady animation that looks like a shifty fortune teller trying to make a buck?

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

wew, this looks cool. I'm not really well-informed on the Marth series, but Marth's dad was never shown, right? Does that make this prologue cutscene a made up one? It's always good to see unique content in remakes if that's what it is.

Other than that, along with the obligatory bumpdate, comes with the obligatory "estimated date of release?"

Edited by Rhayader

wew, this looks cool. I'm not really well-informed on the Marth series, but Marth's dad was never shown, right? Does that make this prologue cutscene a made up one? It's always good to see unique content in remakes if that's what it is.

Other than that, along with the obligatory bumpdate, comes with the obligatory "estimated date of release?"

He was in Shadow Dragon. They added a full prologue in that.

He was in Shadow Dragon. They added a full prologue in that.

That explains that. Whenever I tried playing through Shadow Dragon I'd only play it on hard mode or higher. Besides that, I only played far through the SNES version for some bloody reason haha

Edited by Rhayader