Fire Emblem: Exalted Legacy

Arch

If you want more female characters, why not make Sheema playable? She's an NOC, canonically a usually-male class, and it wouldn't be difficult to find some reason for her to join Marth's army instead of doing whatever she was doing in FE1/FE11.

I think Arch is having a hard enough time making 3+ Armour Knights useful

Unless she's reclassed I'm not sure that will work, plus that means he'd have to think of another justification for why Samson isn't there

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sedgar: Died helping King Aurelis escape imminent execution.

How am I supposed to beat Hard 5 now? Jokes aside, I suppose Castor being a ranger-ish dude now makes up for it. I'm just going to wait to see if the game is fun to play at this point, which it sounds like it will be.

I think this would be a pretty good idea, and Boney already threw a Sheema sprite at you. Though you would need to work it around Jiol, and I'm not quite sure how it would fit in story-wise.

and she's actually cool

Gameplay-wise she could be similar to Douglas. Story-wise she could be similar to her appearance in FE3 Book 2; she wants to protect her country, and joins Marth's army because he has no malice against Gra and joining with him would be in Gra's best interests.

I think Arch is having a hard enough time making 3+ Armour Knights useful

Unless she's reclassed I'm not sure that will work, plus that means he'd have to think of another justification for why Samson isn't there

Aren't Roger, Dolph, and Macellan getting cut? IMHO Sheema would be a better choice to fill the Female general niche than a genderswapped Roger.

And it isn't hard to balance generals if you actually give them superior defense and make the enemies threatening enough for it to matter.

Gameplay-wise she could be similar to Douglas. Story-wise she could be similar to her appearance in FE3 Book 2; she wants to protect her country, and joins Marth's army because he has no malice against Gra and joining with him would be in Gra's best interests.

Aren't Roger, Dolph, and Macellan getting cut? IMHO Sheema would be a better choice to fill the Female general niche than a genderswapped Roger.

And it isn't hard to balance generals if you actually give them superior defense and make the enemies threatening enough for it to matter.

are people forgetting her recruit needs in fe3 book 2? to recruit her you need to let the all the gra soldiers live. if you don't she wont join you so i don't see her joining a vindictive marth on the war path to gra.

are people forgetting her recruit needs in fe3 book 2? to recruit her you need to let the all the gra soldiers live. if you don't she wont join you so i don't see her joining a vindictive marth on the war path to gra.

after killing Jiol she may be more persuaded to a degree, considering she disliked Jiol.

I'm not sure if Dolph and Macellan are getting cut - that would be quite a lot of knights, it's true if they aren't.

EDIT: Scanning the sprite sheet there's no Dolph or Macellan listed, but I forgot about Horace. Lorenz of course too.

Edited by Tryhard

after killing Jiol she may be more persuaded to a degree, considering she disliked Jiol.

yeah but you kill alot of gra soldiers to get to jiol, not sure she would like you for that. i could mabey see her after jiol is killed but there would have to be a gap or something between killing jiol and recruiting her.

Why not let the guy do what he wants in his hack

To be fair, I think Arch likes the discussion enough, if only to laugh at it.

So, Arch. I was a-lookin at your comp sheet again, and I noticed Bantu isn't listed? I-I like Bantu ;_;

The one person that weeps for Bantu.

B-b-but earlygame Manakete that sucks needs to be a thing more often!

ru kidn bantu is amazing

what other earlygame character has 99 def

Okay so here's the status of all the missing/cut characters:

Bord & Cord: Stayed in Talys to be woodcutters cuz fuck it they can chill on and island. Referenced in Barst's "I'm joining your party" dialogue with Marth.

Darros: Could cameo in Ch2. FE12 portrays him as a bit more...confused, so there's an interesting house/village convo in the making. But basically he's ducking for cover while you kill Gomer's crew so he can get a job on a fishing vessel (joining Marth's army isn't the only opportunity in Archanea, you know).

Sedgar: Died helping King Aurelis escape imminent execution.

Roshea: ...Can I really not just make him a girl?

Rickard: His sister stopped him from robbing Aurelis and so he's off toodling about. She told him to go back to their village but whatever.

Roger: If the unfinished Roger mug was completed, he could totally cameo. Left the army shortly before the attack on Port Warren after meeting the "love of his life" in a brothel. And yes he could've had a brief dead-end fling with Korina.

Dolph: Died in a failed siege on Castle Deil lead by Midia.

Macellan: Died in a failed siege on Castle Deil lead by Midia.

Tomas: Died in a failed siege on Castle Deil lead by Midia.

Boah: He's an NPC now.

Beck: Whatever he was doing in FE3. If someone makes a mug he can cameo lol.

Samson: Off with Sheema instead of wasting his life on a village feud with an Altean captain. Sheema might cameo so Samson could get a dialogue reference.

I think that's everybody?

Killing the Skittles and my favorite dude from Aurelis is a bannable offense :P:

Why not have both Samson and Sheema show up as cameos in a house or something? Don't mind most of the other reasons, though I think it would be funny if Roshea's new incarnation was a girl that everyone mistook for a boy.

Killing the Skittles and my favorite dude from Aurelis is a bannable offense :P:

Why not have both Samson and Sheema show up as cameos in a house or something? Don't mind most of the other reasons, though I think it would be funny if Roshea's new incarnation was a girl that everyone mistook for a boy.

Hahahaha, that would be the best.

So many deaths!

I think I've firmly established myself as the George R.R. Martin of Fire Emblem.

You have a favorite character? Not anymore.

And fuck it I'll throw in a thunderbolt somewhere. You'll also be getting Beitrice in his stead.

Edited by Arch

Clearly you should keep Beck...'s name but change him to the Mighty No. 9 character and replace Jake with Call it's GENIUS.

Roger's replacement must be Bea.

Roger is mortally wounded by Rick on a brothel.

Wait... Wrong serie.

FE1 is realy the only game where this changes are possible (FE2 may counts too.)

Not sure if this was answered, but is there gonna be a bard or dancer ?

Edited by shytende

I like the idea of a female ballistician.

and replace Jake with Call it's GENIUS.

Reading is a thing.

But really, what's so fascinating about a female ballistician?

I just find female ballisticians interesting because I like looking at unique sprites and I like it when classes are not gender locked. It just my opinion really, I'm not a real conformist and like spontaneous things but thats just me.