Trainwreck Mafia - Game Over

Prims

I said in my post that even if the Bus Driver does not know about the Lightning Rod, him having Driven Shinori means that he was trying to protect Shinori for whatever reasons, since it was obvious that all of us wanted our Vig to shoot him that Night.

It would be in the Scum's interest to keep a third party alive. The third party can help to kill out Town Members and they can easily get rid of him by Lynching or Nightkilling when they do not need them later on. It is the same as with Town wanting to protect Survivors from potential Vig Shots since Survivors win with the Town anyway.

And you need to read my original post again. You misread quite a bit of it..... And missed quite some parts.....

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, something else can be said this Night. It's possible Shinori is a Scum. His Lightning Rod was one-shot and the Driver didn't Drive him tonight when his Lightning Rod was already used up. I theorize that Shinori may just be an overpowered Scum member, since the Driver knew the limits of his ability.

rule one of thirds: if you're a killing role you town side no matter what

rule two of thirds: if you're a surviving role you town side until lylo or variant and then you play kingmaker and be spiteful to who you don't like

rule three of thirds: if you have a weird wincon you just run with the flow to achieve said wincon

Shinori falls under the third rule easy, I fall under the second

Shinori is easily a third party, not scum

also townie voting block with me now (don't hammer)

##Vote: Mancer

rule 42: this much rolespec is ridic for D3, even for a new player

it's looks like contributing but yet actually doesn't achieve much aside from confusing people

can you actually look at some people and decide who you want lynched, would be swell (because rolespec at this point ain't doing that)

mancer why do you think shinori wasn't driven

your theory's kind of bothering me a little since it seems kind of implausible

I don't think that Shinori wasn't Driven, I know he wasn't. I managed to target him with an action last Night, proving that he wasn't Driven.

As for my theory, those are just theories for now. However, I think those theories are very reflective of the current situation at hand. Shinori has claimed Third Party, but there's nothing backing his claims.

Regarding the lynch, I will claim my role later on if it grows too large or I am about to be Voted off. If I claim unnecessarily, I might be killed off the next Night for it.

For some reason I couldn't tell whether you were talking about last night or N1.

What are your thoughts on everyone else besides Shinori?

uhhhhh okay is it too sensitive to say anything about?

Like, I noticed something but I'm not sure if I should say anything right now, especially after going over something again. Like, something that was telling me Mancer might be scum but I kind of want to be careful.

At this point I really highly doubt Shinori is mafia. If he is, g fucking g he basically trolled the entire game

Like, I noticed something but I'm not sure if I should say anything right now, especially after going over something again. Like, something that was telling me Mancer might be scum but I kind of want to be careful.

At this point I really highly doubt Shinori is mafia. If he is, g fucking g he basically trolled the entire game

Umm, Dos, in what way am I weird? I don't think there's anything wrong with what I'm saying. Unless you know something more about the situation?

I don't really understand your question.

I think we can all say that we don't believe what we say seems off, but it will to other people because everyone interprets things in different ways. The fact that you assume I "know more about the situation" because I found what you said to be odd is a little disconcerting.

##Vote: Mancer

Still have to look into Kay, I've been on and off

It's that comment about you needing to be careful that got on my Scumtell radars. I mean, if you guys think that I am Scum, you'd say it straight, but at the same time, you said you'd want to be careful. That's like you're trying to make me seem Scummy, yet back off to allow yourself some space to defend yourself from if I flip Town. Which I think you know that I'll flip Town already.

I call dibs on Dos Espadas being Scum from his reaction.

##VOTE: DOS ESPADAS

Anyway last night was weird.

Manix's role compels people to use up their night actions. That is all well and good. But that also means Shinori should have used his 2nd mass LR last night. Now if he did that, then the vig shouldn't have been able to kill Kay, unless they had some sort of buff like non-redirectable. So either Helios was a vig with this kind of shot at night and a dayvig shot, or we have another vig amongst. us. Why Helios didn't use his dayvig-shot last day-phase still baffles me.

Boron's accusation of Mancer being scummy looks opportunistic. You were an observer in FAYZ, you should know that Mancer posts theories like these(not to say they aren't scummy, but he's new and its pretty normal.) Don't really like that suspicion on him atm.

We should probably look into Scorri's posts too because dat BBM tunneling wasn't great.

I'll have to say, if the Vig has some sort of non-redirector, he would have killed Shinori by now. You guys were calling on Shinori Vig Shots from D1 and two Nights have already passed. I don't think the Vig has any superpower piercing skill, and I think Shinori only has a One-Shot Lightning Rod.

I don't mind being called a guy

I didn't like the way you addressed me. It felt like you were looking for more than what is probably there, which is what you've been doing pretty much this entire phase.

I don't mind being called a guy

I didn't like the way you addressed me. It felt like you were looking for more than what is probably there, which is what you've been doing pretty much this entire phase.

I'm not looking for more than what is there. I've been theorizing about the possibilities then using the possibilities to press people for their reactions (well, I've only done that once so far). I was pressing on your because of your comment about thinking that I am Scum yet having to be careful. If you think that I am Scum, you do not have to be careful or retract from the argument. I'm not sure if it was intentional or due to bad phrasing, but I find that that is a really strong Scumtell ATM.