Trainwreck Mafia - Game Over

Prims

Okay so another thing

If I don't feel like outing my role to anyone else on N2, I'm able to target the same person over again if I want

I'm sorry in advance mystery target because I'll probably keep targeting you until you die

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is proof that I am an insomniac. Apparently Psych is an insomniac too?

Well that was a sudden, unexpected shot. Why Shinori did that, I have no idea but as scum that's a stupid move and as town its even worse. WHY U NO LISTEN TO TOWN?

Uh I'm not sure what to post but Manix and Psych you can help me discuss stuff cuz damn very little happened after I went offline bar dat miserable vigshot.

Also I said this before and glad Snike agreed with me but, Helios is pretty scummy for not really contributing and just defending people for their *ahem* scumminess. I shall see what I else I can find from the wreck that is D1.

Psych is a 3 post per phase person by restriction, so

I think a look into Helios might be a good idea as well, but I don't really have time for that right now

Marth, thoughts on BBM/Rapier?

Paperblade, Hidden Wolf, has been ran over by a train.

<Paperblade> imo

<Paperblade> Trainwreck plot twist

<Paperblade> I am a hidden player wolf

<Prims> and?

<Paperblade> I have a kill and am hidden

<Paperblade> what more do you want

The night phase continues.

Psych is a 3 post per phase person by restriction, so

I think a look into Helios might be a good idea as well, but I don't really have time for that right now

Marth, thoughts on BBM/Rapier?

Ok I wonder how I missed that. >_>

Well I've told my thoughts about Rapier and the guy hasn't even come back and made a decent post from what I can recall.

I don't really think BBM is horribly scummy or anything although his point against Snike was kind of defensive. He's not looking great but I think others have been far worse IMO(even if its people like Mancer >_>)

Ok if you assume Shinori is scum Manix.

If BBM is his buddy(you're assumign that right?) then Shinori killing Snike doesn't only make him a huge suspect, it also makes Snike's suspects really suspicious. As scum making such risky moves makes no sense in my eyes. Its a different thing if Shinori is actually town pulling off bullshit, in which case BBM looks a little worse than Case 1. BBM hasn't done a lot but he's posted more than a few others even if his defensive behavior with Snike wasn't great.

Also I realize that most of D1 has actually been all about Shinori and his vig shot, a lot of us not saying much. We should probably take a look into people with no proper scumreads bar some obvious ones next day phase.

Ok if you assume Shinori is scum Manix.

If BBM is his buddy(you're assumign that right?) then Shinori killing Snike doesn't only make him a huge suspect, it also makes Snike's suspects really suspicious. As scum making such risky moves makes no sense in my eyes. Its a different thing if Shinori is actually town pulling off bullshit, in which case BBM looks a little worse than Case 1. BBM hasn't done a lot but he's posted more than a few others even if his defensive behavior with Snike wasn't great.

okay sorry for the delayed response

Shinori is pretty much confirmed scum because after asking us who he should shoot he didn't even listen, didn't contribute at all after he claimed, etc.

He's probably only one shot lynchproof because he opted to never clarify and is vigbait so hard

And just because he's posted more doesn't mean anything, because his content is actually lacking pretty hard imo

his only major interaction from memory is with Snike, so

You all spend a significant portion of the night dancing furiously. It's a good thing you know how to manage your time, otherwise you might have been too busy boogieing to perform your night actions!

Unfortunately, Psych didn't feel like dancing, so people got really mad and threw him off the train without bothering to check his ID first. Also, Manix got struck by lightning, but he survived so it's cool.

Psych, ????-aligned ????, has been ???? overnight!

Manix has been modkilled and revived!

It is now Day 2. With 15 alive, it takes 8 to hammer. You have 76 hours and 13 minutes to decide on a lynch.

The town is in a riot! The player with the secondmost amount of votes at the end of the day will also be lynched. In the case this applies to multiple players, the pick will be RNGed.

Edited by Prims

Manix, you are a hypocrite. Grinding me for speculating, then speculating yourself.

Also, danced all night, and redirected. This is ridiculous.

This is all assuming that the redirect doesn't work multiple times. For instance, if it's a driver, they could continually swap Shinori and someone else. But, at the same time, we can't risk just lynching him. Ugh.

Well, uh ... this is an interesting turn of events ... Also, we don't get to see Psych's flip? Not this again. >_<

Also, heads-up: I won't be online for most of today.