Trainwreck Mafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off The Rails:

0. Kalas - Passenger Miller Shield Breaker Blacksmith, modkilled for quoting role PM and lost

17. Snike - Passenger Cop Interceptor, vengekilled D1

-1. Paperblade - Hidden Wolf, modkilled N1

13. Psych - ????????, ???????? N1

Paperblade, the records show that you are dead! Is this even allowed!?!

Prims: Is Manix listed as voting in two places on purpose or is Penalty Priscilla someone else or is it something completely separate?

Penalty Priscilla is Penalty Priscilla.

So anyways, moving on past that. Besides the fact that Shinori is obviscum, who do we want to be lynching today? Top two targets I suppose? My current top two are BBM and Rapier for reasons stated previously.

Why in the heavens would Shinori declare BBM as scum? Should we trust it? I mean, he's offering to throw his own partner's life away...if he's even telling the truth (this time).

if Manix lives, then his compulsory action on all of us forces us to act, while Shinori lives it up with his alleged 2nd Lightning Rod strike.

Manix needs to be one of the lynched, if we can't rid Shinori from this scenario.

Eh, I don't wanna lynch Manix. He's actually being helpful. If Shinori uses his last lightening rod tonight, we at least know it's coming as opposed to it being used randomly some time in the future.

**shoots self**

I can barely keep up with this trainwreck of a game anymore T_T

Anyway ... I want to take another look at BBM, although he is still one of my current scum reads. His non-role related content seems unsatisfactory to me, and role means nothing for alignment anyway. Rapier, Aere, Shin, and Cam ALL need to exist. Although I wouldn't be opposed to lynching Rapier and Aere right now. I disliked what content they did have, although I need to reread their posts to make sure I'm not misunderstanding something. I'm not too sure what to think of Marth, honestly, and I'm going to be rereading his posts as well. More on him later.

Also ...

**throws Shinori off a cliff**

So basically the third party are claiming unlynchables(assuming Shinori is 3rd party)

mmmyeah, this is crazy.

Elieson why are you trying to get Manix lynched? Wouldn't town be using their actions every night phase anyway?