Trainwreck Mafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so I just realized

We need a majority for D2 onwards so that means we need 9 votes out of 16 players for lynch one.

And then out of 7 players we need 4 for lynch two?

Totally we need 13 active players I think and that's too much for this phase. Considering people jsut come and go. >_>

I am going to say, it's astounding to wind up having to read like 6 pages of content right after a long 3 hour Oral Presentation Rehearsal. I was not lurking on purpose at all.

So, right now, I have some things I have to make clear first:

1) Manix role forces everyone to make their action every night?

2) Shinori has a 2-Shot Lightning Rod that is now made compulsory to be used for the last Night and the next Night?

3) There was a Bus Driver that Drove both Shinori and Psych last night?

4) There is a Janitor (might have more than one shot) that got Driven to Psych last night?

Linking these together, we can expect that all our actions will be directed towards Shinori this night. Also, given the fact that Shinori has stated that his Lightning Rod does not work on multi-target Powers, doesn't it mean that the Driver could be a Scum that sort of (somehow) known about Shinori's Power and Drove him (knowingly and willingly) and Psych (could be randomly picked/someone they thought was Town?) and cause Psych to be killed by a killing power this night (and then get Janitor-ed by a Janitor that had to target Shinori)?

I don't know what motivation there could be for a Town Driver to Drive Shinori if we had decided to Vig Shot Shinori last Night, so even if the Driver does not know about the Lightning Rod ability that Shinori has, I can safely propose that the Driver is definitely not Town. Which means that if he claims now, he'll most likely be lynched.

This leads me to what I have to say about our next Night: Now that the Driver knows about Shinori's forced Lightning Rod this Night, he might be able to use his Power to force a Kill (since all actions have to be aimed at Shinori) on a Town Member tonight. Which means that, it is inevitable that we have to lose another Town Member.

Throughout this Day, we have to somehow deduce who the Driver is and lynch him so that Shinori's Lightning Rod and the Driver's Driving Power cannot be manipulated into another Town Kill. Shinori's Lightning Rod still has to be used, so all our Powers have to hit him, but at least, the Driver will not be able to manipulate it into a Town Kill like last Night.

Also, I'd suggest important Power Roles not claim this Day. The Driver can and WILL Drive you and Shinori to get an easy Power Role Kill if you do claim. That means, whoever our Vig is, DO NOT CLAIM!!!

We have to use a lot of deduction to find out who might be the Driver among us this Day, and I know that that is definitely not easy.

Just adding that the Driver (if he is Scum) has a motivation to Drive Shinori and someone else. He would want to protect Shinori from a possible Vig Shot if he is Scum, and Redirect the Vig Shot to someone else. With all these, I can say that the Driver is definitely Scum.

There's also something else about the forced Kill: The Janitor exists and if he has more than one shot (I'm not sure whether Janitors are more often single-shot or multi-shot), he would have to use his Powers on Shinori and get Driven to whoever is killed, leading to another Night when the target that is Killed is not Flipped. If the Janitor is one-shot, the compulsory actions last night would have made him use his only shot and thus, become almost Power-less on all the consequent Nights.

It'll be funny if I get lynched, because I'm the rioter. Or I was the rioter, it's a one shot and I'm now vanilla.

This game is half spam and half useless crap, and it's making my head hurt to reread.

It'll be funny if I get lynched, because I'm the rioter. Or I was the rioter, it's a one shot and I'm now vanilla.

why don't I believe this

that's not trainwrecky enough

This game is half spam and half useless crap, and it's making my head hurt to reread.

Okay, I'm not done re-reading (I haven't started) but upon second thought I wouldn't mind an Aere lynch. I still don't really think Rapier is that scummy. I'll try to explain these thoughts more when I come home in the evening.

Okay, I'm not done re-reading (I haven't started) but upon second thought I wouldn't mind an Aere lynch. I still don't really think Rapier is that scummy. I'll try to explain these thoughts more when I come home in the evening.

The thing is, I think it is more important that we bring out and lynch the Scum Driver, lest he ruins the next Night Phase that we have when Shinori's forced Lightning Rod activates. If it's possible to do so anyway.

There's still most of the Trainwreck-ing Day left? Also, Mancer, we can't just "look for the scum driver". The driver isn't going to claim. The best we can do is try to lynch scum and then hope that scum is the driver.

There's still most of the Trainwreck-ing Day left? Also, Mancer, we can't just "look for the scum driver". The driver isn't going to claim. The best we can do is try to lynch scum and then hope that scum is the driver.

True... That makes it a little hard for the Passengers on the first few Days and Nights. I think that's why it's called a Trainwreck, because of how the game will start off on the first few Days.

I'm more worried about Shinori at this moment though, he is a Scum that is virtually impossible to kill in a single Day or Night. You'd have to target him twice at Night to kill him with a Vig Shot, and, if your Vig is dead, I'm not sure how he can even be taken down, being Unlynchable and all. Unless there's a clause against the Unlynchable when we do not have a Vig alive at all, but that's just speculation and doesn't help. I think that, whoever our Vig is, you have to keep trying to shoot Shinori in the next 3 Nights to Kill him fast.

Something just dawned on me.

Lady Levity requested that all doctors leave her be. If a doctor in fact existed, why wouldn't that doctor have been able to protect Psych?