Trainwreck Mafia - Game Over

Prims

Something just dawned on me.

Lady Levity requested that all doctors leave her be. If a doctor in fact existed, why wouldn't that doctor have been able to protect Psych?

There could be a Safeguard or something similar? It just negated the Doctor's action. Or what if Psych's the Doctor himself and can't protect himself? Or Doctors that can only protect from one Kill per Night can't protect from the Mafia Faction Kill and a Vig Shot Kill together in the Night. There's just so many possible explanations.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it's possible for Psych to be an Insomniac/Some other clause Doctor, but I don't really think that will happen. This is Trainwreck, I believe the Roles would make even less sense than that. How does my post linking the 4 issues together sound though? I want to know if what I said could be relevant to the current situation.

Yo, I'm like 6 hours ahead of you guys so I'm sleeping whilst you're all talking :P.

My vote is probably going to be useless until the end of the day. I'm pretty reluctant to try lynching Shinori again, even if he's telling the truth, we'll still end up with someone of his choice dead. Eli, is it possible that we have a scum doctor? Although that would have to mean that Psych was a townie, so I'm not sure.

>V-V-Votecount!

(4) Aere - Manix, Bluedoom, Levity, Boron

(2) BigBangMeteor - Cam, Penalty Priscilla

(2) Rapier - Helios, scorri

(1) Bluedoom - Kay

(1) Levity - Shinori

(1) scorri - BigBangMeteor

Not Voting (5): Admiral Shin, Aere, Elieson, MancerNecro, Rapier

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to hammer. You have about 50 hours and 16 minutes left in the day.

content listpost the second should be coming later today for me (2am too good)

look forward to it

and I want everyone to comment on the current possible lynches today (Aere, BBM, Rapier) asap if they haven't already

Is Shinori like the SK or some Survivor like you too, Manix? That'd make his wincon a little more understandable, and I don't know why he doesn't want to help the Town.

purposefully shot townie!Snike to draw the vig shot last night on purpose (but something happened)

which makes sense

he's also claimed 3rd party like me, but that doesn't mean survivor or SK (3rd party could be any amount of ridic, particularly here)

and I want everyone to comment on the current possible lynches today (Aere, BBM, Rapier) asap if they haven't already

I will get back to this and other thoughts I may have at the time when I'm finished with classes today. I don't have the time to sit down, reread, and make a long post right now.

I'm just lazy town right now because this game is really hard to get reads off of atm.

But when it's my time to shine, I will shine like the sun I am, and save the town from impending doom

As I've said before, I don't mind a Rapier lynch at all. He's been basically non-existant this game, and when he has been around, especially this day phase, he's been mostly talking about useless role speculation or talking about Shinori. And he's basically given no scumreads. He had a weak vote on BBM due to BBM not explaining his vote ED1and then jumped on Elie for not voting right away. This is my preferred lynch.

I'm pretty sure I've made my thoughts on BBM pretty clear.

Aere literally has less than a page of posts and they're all one liners (well, two of them are two sentences, but same idea) and he hasn't given any reads on people. Would not mind this lynch at all either.

Helios has also not been around much today, hasn't given any reads in a while, but I still would prefer Rapier and Aere over this lynch because I feel like Helios has been around a little more.

I'm just lazy town right now because this game is really hard to get reads off of atm.

But when it's my time to shine, I will shine like the sun I am, and save the town from impending doom

"Nothing to say, I'll scumhunt later" is not really a better argument now than it ever is, Helios.

##Unvote

##Vote: Helios

Personally, I think people are treating this like a nonsense game when everything besides the roles are normal, and there's spam everywhere. There's no good reason to have 45 pages for mid day 2.