I'm in the army and I'm still alive.

Life

Honestly, it's rocky right now. I am trying to get things worked out though.

The afro isn't working it any more?

You can be the straightest man on Mars and still be a faggot.

True, I think.

AIDS. Homosexual. Gay. Lesbian. You think these are names that tell you who a person sleeps with, but they don't tell you that. No. They tell you one thing, and one thing only: Where does an individual so identified fit into the food chain, the pecking order? Not ideology or sexual taste, but something much simpler: clout. Not who I fuck or who fucks me, but who will come to the phone when I call, who owes me favors. This is what a label refers to. Now to someone who does not understand this, a homosexual is what I am because I have sex with men, but really this is wrong. A homosexual is somebody who, in 15 years of trying cannot get a pissant anit-discrimination bill through the city council. A homosexual is somebody who knows nobody and who nobody knows. Who has zero clout. Does this sound like me Henry?
Edited by L1049

Is she like, "Either the afro goes, or I go"?

Because if I was you in that position, bitch would be gone without a second thought.

She was, yeah. Which was annoyingly shallow on her part.

I'm in the army and I'm still alive.

And thank you for serving. Keep staying alive.

And btw, New Vegas is a hell of a lot better than FO3. :p

Fun fact, Obsidian Entertainment who made New Vegas for Bethesda, they're made up of former employees from Black Isle Studios. In other words, they're the guys who made the original Fallout and Fallout 2. And New Vegas incorporated characters and elements from the original Fallout 3, which was cancelled before Bethesda bought out the franchise.

She was, yeah. Which was annoyingly shallow on her part.

I wasn't being serious when I suggested that, but it's quite crazy to see it's true.

The 'fro is still with us, right?

I wasn't being serious when I suggested that, but it's quite crazy to see it's true.

The 'fro is still with us, right?

Oh, no, I didn't leave her. And yes, I still have my 'fro.

It means that even if you're married to Bar Refaeli, you're a faggot if you act like a faggot.

Which is nonsensical and doesn't even answer the question either.

Whatever, throwing around offensive insults for no reason seems to be in character for you.

I would also like to add that I have now been a valued (HAHAHA) member of this community for three years now and this would be the perfect time to announce that I'm running for the job of God of Serenes Forest. Move aside Jyo, YOU SHALL BE ENDED.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fuck off.

Alright, get your ass into the nearest mafia game, Life, because people are getting too touchy-feely again.

If Life's ass is in mafia I won't be able to touchy-feely it!

Mafia sucks, I don't know why you guys are so adamant about it after all these years. Yakuza is much better.

Confessions of a Yakuza was a pretty good book...

Edited by L1049