FE World update--more artworks, poll results

VincentASM

And what exactly is Richt doing? Holding his hat behind him, and staring and his Wind tome like it'll just cast magic for him?

It looks to me like he is measuring his height compared to someone else.

Edited by Model Emu

I really like most of the art but...

What side of Basilio's face is his eyepatch supposed to be on? Before you get to his character art, it's on his right eye, but then it shifts to his left in the actual art.

Mirrored character portraits.... -facepalm- I was expecting it to be proper in this game because of Chrom, but he's the only one that has it proper....

Basilio....They've never heard of consistency, apparently. I believe it's on his left eye on his 3D model, as well as in his OA, yet it's on his right eye in the confession scene:

basilio_confess.jpg

What the heck....

Isn't it obvious? Basilio has two perfectly functional eyes. He just wears the eyepatch to look cool and swaps it around as he feels like.

Truly, even kings are but slaves to fashion.

Also, Velvet's art. Never noticed it before, but she appears to be wearing furry short-shorts. That, or that's actual fur and she's not wearing anything else there at all. I'm not sure which option is better.

Edited by Onestep

Also, Velvet's art. Never noticed it before, but she appears to be wearing furry short-shorts. That, or that's actual fur and she's not wearing anything else there at all. I'm not sure which option is better.

Looks to me that other than the armours, Taguels go naked.

Same with Chambray. Notably, when they transform, the armor is retained on the beast form, but no pants show up.

Edited by Othin

How are you guys finding artwork for the kids? It's not on the archive.

As far as I know, the only kids with art are Lucina, Selena, Wood, and Azure. Do you mean besides them?

If you're referring to my remark about Chambray, I was basing it on his ingame model, not any art.

Edited by Othin

I wish they repositioned Eudes and Azur in that wallpaper; I'm having a really hard trying to redraw Eudes' coattails and Azur's feet...

The NoJ romanizations are not translations and should never be treated as such, especially when we're just now getting confirmed NoA translations that so far do not match up for even a single character. Using the NoJ names now will only lead to confusion of what characters actually have their translated names confirmed.

Other than Chrom. (Ahem, I don't intend for this to sound rude... Pardon me.)

Haha, I just noticed you can click on their mouths in the art section and they say a quote.

Henry says another quote if you click on his birdie :3

Anna's teddy bear on her sword, Tiki's hands, the pot on Donny's head. Emelina has one, but I'm not sure how to describe that part of her outfit. I'm going to search for all of them now! Thank you for mentioning it. :D

edit: ohmygod... Vaike's OA.... I just realized........ Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

Edited by Tsamimi

Virion also has a second clip if you click his (what I assume to be a) tea cup, as does Miriel's quill pen, Sumia's left hand, the butterfly perched on the end of Ronku's sword, the middle of Richt's wind tome, the spike of Mariabel's parasol... probably most of the others; I just don't feel like testing any further than Velvet (who doesn't).

Edited by Rhinocerocket

You can also press on Velvet's butt tail for a second voice clip, as well as Mariabel's parasol tip and Richt's book. I actually think most of the portraits have a hidden clip somewhere. Tiamo's is on her left leg in the clasp of her boots. Gaia's got a clip in the lollipop stuck to his cape.

Hint: try hitting tab. You'll be able to see the more obscure points of interest highlighted in boxes. I do believe every character does have 2 clips.

Edited by Samias

Everyone does except Callum. I think. Couldn't find his, but I found everyone else's~

-goes to try tab trick-

TOO FUNNY, Callum got gypped! I mean.... Poor guy.........

Edited by Tsamimi

Hint: try hitting tab. You'll be able to see the more obscure points of interest highlighted in boxes.

I tried this and as it turns out, Serge's is in the middle of her exposed back, Sarya's is in her clearly-visible-through-tights navel, and Nono's is dangerously close to her posterior.

Real subtle, Intelligent Systems.

Edited by Rhinocerocket

As far as I know, the only kids with art are Lucina, Selena, Wood, and Azure. Do you mean besides them?

If you're referring to my remark about Chambray, I was basing it on his ingame model, not any art.

Umm, no. The archive page only has artwork for the 1st generation. The closest thing there is is masked lucina ("Marth"). Lucina, Selena, Wood, and Azure don't show up. Is it somewhere besides the archive section?

• 4 months later...

Thanks for the heads up!

Aww, that's kind of disappointing, but better than nothing I guess.

I wonder what's up with IS and their stealth edits though? This kind of happened last time with the My Unit poll results being posted one year later and right before FE13's announcement. Although, in that case, at least they mentioned what was updated...