Filler 9p - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, I've seen Jalmont present on the mafia forums, but he hasn't posted anything of content yet. Even after he was prodded, he hasn't actually made a content post. Do you have ANY opinions of what's going on?

yeah you're mafia is what i've decided

Ok, I will drop the case for now. We're going in circles. You're gonna keep saying "But there are others" and I'm going to keep saying how I think you're scummier.

##Unvote

##Vote: Helios

Nice waffly read on me. First it goes about how my bad logic isn't a scumtell, then how I'm 'slightly scummy' only for you to start finding multiple reasons against me(and would definitely think its a stronger read if you ask me). Finally it follows up with an unvote when I'd have expected you to vote me considering you find me scummy. An unvote tells me you're waiting for a good wagon to hop on to at the right moment.

Also I find it odd that you're focusing on Rocker. Yes Rocker might be coasting but half the game is considering they're all afk. Why call out just rocker?

Welp. Both of those posts from Jalmont and Lucina were completely unhelpful. One said "I think you're scum." and gave no reasoning and the other restated the opinion that someone was scum and continued to give no reasoning why. gj guys. Usually, explaining your reasoning behind things is a good thing to do because it helps other people see how you're thinking and get good reads if/when you flip. Just saying.

yeah you're mafia is what i've decided

No

I've said all I've wanted to say. I think you're mafia and I'm sticking with it.

Why did you guys even sign up to play if you're not gonna scum hunt or justify your thoughts or DO ANYTHING AT ALL.

>V-V-Votecount!

(3) Lucina - Snike, Psych, Ryuji-kun

(1) Bluedoom - Rocker64

(1) Ryuji-kun - Lucina

(1) Helios - Bluedoom

(1) Psych - scorri

(1) Snike - Jalmont

Not Voting (1): Helios

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to hammer. You have about 19 hours left in the day.

No

I've said all I've wanted to say. I think you're mafia and I'm sticking with it.

Two words: Lynch please.

I'm prepared to believe that the whole marf VS boron thing is a case of townie in-fighting, for now, but I am not prepared to believe that the above quote is anything but unhelpful.

Also while Rocker is pretty bad timestamps suggest that he's at 2 prods and thus is likely to sub out or be modkilled. I also feel that Lucina is worse for being the ruler of useless one-liners.

Psych is the king of one-liners, but he's at least productive sometimes.

Because I don't really like modkilling people, I'm probably just gonna make it so only one prod counts toward force-modkill / force-sub per day. Which means that rocker and Jalmont are still 2 prods away from kill. Also prods won't count if you tell me you'll be V/LA ahead of time.

Ok, I will drop the case for now. We're going in circles. You're gonna keep saying "But there are others" and I'm going to keep saying how I think you're scummier.

##Unvote

##Vote: Helios

Nice waffly read on me. First it goes about how my bad logic isn't a scumtell, then how I'm 'slightly scummy' only for you to start finding multiple reasons against me(and would definitely think its a stronger read if you ask me). Finally it follows up with an unvote when I'd have expected you to vote me considering you find me scummy. An unvote tells me you're waiting for a good wagon to hop on to at the right moment.

Also I find it odd that you're focusing on Rocker. Yes Rocker might be coasting but half the game is considering they're all afk. Why call out just rocker?

How is my read waffly again? I gave multiple reasons as to why I find you slightly scummy, not just your bad logic. Whether I feel a read is weak or strong is up for me to decide, not you. Seeing as I posted about four people, I don't think I was just focusing on Rocker at all. As for everyone coasting right now, the only people who would fall in that category right now would be Rocker, Lucina, Jalmont, and Psych. Latter two claim that they'll post actual stuff later, whereas the other two made like one or two posts and shot out. The unvote is because I'm deciding who I find scummier: you or Lucina (not to mention I thought Lucina was at L-1). But after this:

No

Gonna go with ##Vote Lucina and put him at L-1. What reasoning do you even have in your vote? You just look lazy trying to make your RVS vote into an actual vote, and you haven't even provided any reasoning as to why Boron is scummy.

Ok you're right I could be wrong in deciding what's strong or not as I have done with Boron HOWEVER

By basically saying you're trying to see who's scummier between me or Lucina and unvoting that basically shows you were waffling between Lucina and I on who to vote. So I'm gonna stick with my vote on you for now.

So ,here are my likely flawed are incorrect reads at this time.

1. Bluedoom: He's made some good posts upon subbing in, bringing up good posts. Can't find any incidents where he's contradicted himself or anything like that so I would be saying village now.

2. Helios: He's been a good contributor posting and provoking discussion. pro-town as of now

3. Jalmont: me ^_^

4. Piss Sick Lawyer Lucina: Pretty crappy posts so far, (worse than mine imo) and doesn't give off a trolling vibe. I would probably be leaning scum at this early stage of the game. Although I find that her nochalant attitude doesn't seem scumlike.

5. Psych: He's been doing a really good job of... doing nothing. Seriously, I could find ZERO posts that actually had any meaning. Came off as "Hey, I'm here making posts please don't lynch me!!!" and just didn't get a good vibe from him.

6. Rocker64: afk but made a good post. If I knew him better I could say whether I found this suspicious, but as of now I don't have any real read on him. I'd probably go village based on the fact that he took the time to post.

7. Ryuji-kun: I like Ryuji right now. I don't see him as mafia, he wanted to get the game going, past RVS. I personally find his emotion to be more village driven, but I figure most people won't take that real seriously

8. scorri: Not too much posting but caught Psych "active lurking" and has made some good reads so i'm going with villy.

9. Snike: Is it just me or is anyone else getting the feeling that Snike is playing like someone who is trying to promote discussion but not really? I mean, he's posting with the intention of being helpful, but to me he neither comes off as helpful or village. I guess that could probably be just me.

I would prefer a Psych lynch at the present time but I dunno if we have time to all switch our votes and I'm too lazy to find out when the deadline is.

Yeah, it's pretty early so don't be surprised if my tells are completely off. I usually posting reads in this style, but I need to post and this is the best I can do for now. It's also a lot easier playing NOC with people you've played with before :///

<p dir="ltr">Psych's posts read to me as someone who is pretending to hide and fit in with the village by posting without giving any real opinion. Obviously Lucina hasn't been doing much at all either, but I really doubt that this early a mafia would take that sort of attitude and knowingly post something that bad without expecting some sort of consequence. I have no idea if Lucina is a person who would do something like that, or if this is something not normal for her style of play.

By basically saying you're trying to see who's scummier between me or Lucina and unvoting that basically shows you were waffling between Lucina and I on who to vote. So I'm gonna stick with my vote on you for now.

what?

I don't like Lucina's attempt to justify his Boron vote. Extremely lazy and pretty much borrowing Marth's argument to justify his RVS vote. Would vote for him but I think he's at L-1 and we need to discuss a little more before a lynch. Will hammer if necessary but for now I'm just gonna unvote.

##Unvote

Not sure where I waffled, I just thought he was at L-1 so obviously I'm not going to vote for him and hammer. I found him scummier than you to begin with, so there's no "waffle", no contradiction, no anything. Don't misrep me now tongue.gif.

I see Jalmont's point about Psych, but based on Psych's meta the way he's been acting isn't anything abnormal, so I'm just gonna give him some time to do something.

How is my read waffly again? I gave multiple reasons as to why I find you slightly scummy, not just your bad logic. Whether I feel a read is weak or strong is up for me to decide, not you. Seeing as I posted about four people, I don't think I was just focusing on Rocker at all. As for everyone coasting right now, the only people who would fall in that category right now would be Rocker, Lucina, Jalmont, and Psych. Latter two claim that they'll post actual stuff later, whereas the other two made like one or two posts and shot out. The unvote is because I'm deciding who I find scummier: you or Lucina (not to mention I thought Lucina was at L-1). But after this:

Gonna go with ##Vote Lucina and put him at L-1. What reasoning do you even have in your vote? You just look lazy trying to make your RVS vote into an actual vote, and you haven't even provided any reasoning as to why Boron is scummy.

Bold: Why I think you're waffling.

Jalmont: I see your point, but it's also worth noticing that Psych has been gone for like 3 hours or so and Lucina was just looking at the thread and still didn't post anything even though she's at L-1. :/

I think... I think I still like the Psych lynch slightly better. So I'm sticking with that for now. But, I'd be fine with a Lucina lynch, so if people want a hammer and I'm around I'd be willing to do that.

I support the Lucina lynch because she has had more interactions or rather- more people have made their stances on her clear so even if she's a mislynch we'll get better info. Psych has sort-of contributed and is kind of ok wth lesser interactions.

Hmm ... looks like I'm going to have to take another look at Psych, but honestly I'm not feeling that he's too scummy at the moment. This IS the guy who faked a posting restriction just because he could. >_<

Personally, I don't agree with Marth saying that Helios was waffling. I mean, it didn't seem that way to me, and I disagree with his other points on Helios right now.

I'd prefer a Lucina lynch at the time being. He's been online, active in other parts of SF, and has come in here and read this thread as well. He only responded when I called him out directly. I don't see how his lack of contribution is helping anyone. He has no reads on anyone but me and won't even elaborate on said reads either.