Full Reclass Hard Mode: Choose (most of) My Team

I can't believe I've not played this game on any of its hard modes before. So, guys, choose my endgame team for me, and also choose which class each member should be. You can tell me to put them through multiple reclasses around different levels if you want. No one is allowed to be in his/her original class at any point other than at recruitment. Be as outrageous as you wish/can/dare.

Just a couple limitations: I must use Merric, Nabarl and Wolf, because they're my favourites tongue.gif. I'm going to try and get through with Merric as a curate->swordmaster (to try out that Levin Sword trick) . I want someone to choose Nabarl and Wolf's classes for me. So that means you get to choose 11 units and 13 units' reclasses for me.

Team:

1. Marth - Lord (well duh)

2. Merric - Curate -> Swordmaster

3. Nabarl - Cavalier -> Swordmaster

4. Wolf - Berserker

5. Vyland - Myrmidon -> Dracoknight

6. Cord - Dark Mage -> Hero

7. Cain - Myrmidon -> Sage

8. Draug - Pirate -> Hero

9. Etzel - Berserker

girl power!!:

10. Sheeda - Mage -> Sniper

11. Athena - Pegasus Knight -> Paladin

12. Maria - Horsebird -> Betterhorsebird

13. Minerva - Swordmaster

14. Palla - Myrmidon -> Sniper

15. Linde - Archer -> Paladin

(Please do respond, I'll feel lonely and unloved if I don't fill this list.)

(By the way, no thieves, ballisticians, or manaketes are allowed.)

All done. Thanks guys!

Edited by Murdok Dracul

Fear the manly power of Myrm/Draco Biraku (Vyland)!

Vyland? sad.gif

...Well, I did ask you to be outrageous. I remember trying to train him in normal mode at some point and he was just unspeakably atrocious. I'm sure I'll manage though.

vyland has respectable speed stat but will be needing energy drops for his less than glorious strenght. ( Its a good thing you have wolf with 120 str growth isnt it? gotta lovw that 200 in hp too. Shame everything else is just awfull about him untill level 10ish

vyland has respectable speed stat but will be needing energy drops for his less than glorious strenght. ( Its a good thing you have wolf with 120 str growth isnt it? gotta lovw that 200 in hp too. Shame everything else is just awfull about him untill level 10ish

Hey, don't call Wolf awful. That dude is my hero. I mean literally, I pretty much always have him as a Hero. I tried Berserker once but I just wasn't feeling it. Looks like I'll be trying again.

cain archer-sm

abel myrm- sniper

gordin cav-pally

etzel zerker

I'll take Etzerker from that because Etzel is a badass (kind of) but I'd like to fill the last few spots with some girl power!! if you don't mind.

Edited by Murdok Dracul

Vyland? sad.gif

...Well, I did ask you to be outrageous. I remember trying to train him in normal mode at some point and he was just unspeakably atrocious. I'm sure I'll manage though.

Hey, he's usable. He comes pretty early, picture him as a slightly weenier Cain/Abel.

I call wolf awfull because I have played with wolf as zerker. Trust me, berzerk wolf has very rocky start. lack of good spped and skill hurts when your main offence is hand/steel axe. as hero he is much better i give you that. also use athena the pegasus/paladin

Horsebird -> Beterhorsebird Maria (if possible make her a Falcoknight)

I'll do my best to get an Elysian Whip but I'm not too sure if I'll be able to connect an old DS game to the internet. My router only supports DSi enhanced games, and the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector is a little bit terrible.

• 3 weeks later...

So...update: I can't connect Shadow Dragon to the internet, which means Maria can't become a Falcoknight. What should she become instead of a Betterhorsebird? (Please don't say Paladin. I have two already and that's too much enough.)

Also, on a minor note, Draug died horribly somewhere around Chapter 5 so his pirating duties have been taken over by Barst who is much more awesomer.