SFDTT2 FE7

Ema Skye

Karel.

It's going to take me a while to start since I need to power through ENM but I can play on base due to going to kav and having FE7 on my phone.

EDIT: Quick analysis of my opponents.

Ghost: Not really worried about this team. Sure he's got Florina but the rest of the team isn't so hot. Oswin is going to soon be useless due to rushing maps fast, Dorcas' speed is very unimpressive (and less so without LHM) and Lucius is still made of paper. There's also no healing here until Lucius promotes, making the earlygame harder (decently easy with Oswin and Dorcas until Flo joins). Overall: Mediocre.

Otacon: This would be a great team if not for two flaws: No offense until Sain and no flier/waterwalkers for Chapter 25 and 28x. Luckily, Sain joins when Marcus leaves and 28x isn't mandatory. He's going to PFoD Jerme but should be OK. Overall: Pretty good but no earlygame save for Marcus.

Life: I feel like I have the most balanced team here. In HNM, Lowen has no doubling problems and with no LHM, Sain and Kent lose that level advantage. Ergo, best Cav. Guy is there for instant offense when I need it and the vast majority of my team comes early. I would have liked Legault or Lyn instead of Guy but sure.

BBM: Mediocrity until Fiora.

exiled: Pretty good team. This will be a dogfight over turncounts.

I'm planning out how to take the chapters now.

Can Matthew's thieving skills be free for Chapter 15? There's no chest key before the chapter so only Otacon can get the shit in that chapter as it stands.

Edited by Mr. Wanker

No flier/waterwalkers for Chapter 25 and 28x

I'll probably still be able to beat Ch. 28x within the 20 turn limit so the Turncount won't matter in this level.

Nino x Jaffar OTP

Teams:

Otacon: Has two good warpers, but no fliers will slow him down in a couple places.

Life: Has good offence, but no flier until Farina is not great- plus, any turns he might save with two waterwalkers on 25 are voided because he has to wait until Turn 6 for her. Additionally, he has no good warpers.

BBM: I lack muscle, and I personally sometimes have problems getting Erk/Canas to Warp for Berserker, but I think I have a good shot.

Exiled: No good Warpers, but other than that, his team is good.

Also, Life, if you need a savefile with HNM unlocked, I'm pretty sure you can find one. If not, I can upload one for you.

Edited by BigBangMeteor

C11: 6/6

Standard. Ehh, I really don't like this clear, but the Matthew crit is part of the RN string naturally, so whatever.

C12: 4/10

Had to restart a couple times for some lucky Hand Axe hits, but straightforward otherwise.

C13: 4/14

Marcus rescued Hector and went south. Turn 2 he equipped Silver Lance so he could OHKO Guy and the Cav, and then he dropped Hector Turn 3, and killed Boies Turn 4 so that Hector could seize. Meanwhile, Eliwood and Rebecca got the village.

C13x: 7/21

Defend.

C14: 4/25

Hector clears the path for Serra to move towards Erk, while Marcus charges left. Eliwood and Rebecca hang back to kill the Soldiers. Turn 2, Marcus makes sure to wait in a spot where he can draw the Cavalier, and Hector starts going south towards the Pirate reinforcements. Serra recruits Erk, who kills some stuff top in Turns 3 and 4, while Hector kills the Pirates and Marcus kills everything else. He has just enough SPD to ORKO Erik with a Javelin! Lololol HNM.

C15: 7/32

#defend #easy #fedErkEXP #everythingwasdeadin5turns

C16: 5/37

Marcus carried Hector south around the cliffs and then north, killing everything in his way and then dropping Hector on Turn 4, and killing Bauker on Turn 5 so Hector could seize. Meanwhile, Eliwood, Rebecca, and Erk killed some stuff and Wil and Lyn bought some stuff.

C17: 12/49

Blargh, this chapter is annoying without mounts. Probably could have done it in at least 11 turns with slightly better positioning, but oh well.

Edited by BigBangMeteor

Bump.

C17x: 7/56

This is a horrible tc, but my team simply can't reliably clear this in anything faster than 6. I could have done 6 if I'd restarted enough times, but bleh.

C18: 4/60

As fast as I could seems to be the motto here...

Edited by Thomas Raith

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

C19: 6/66

PKL insists I can do it 5 turns with the Torch Staff, but I can't do better than 6 turns without, so meh. Besides, then it would have been 5/65 and that's not nearly as good as 6/66.

C19X: 4/70

Pretty standard for a flier. Rescue Hector turn 1, drop him turn 2, he kills Aion turn 3, and then seizes turn 4. I made sure to feed the kill to Fiora though, for da EXP.

C20: 5/75

Eliwood and undrafted Marcus for MVP. Eliwood killed most of Cameron's group Turn 1 EP, and then also laid the finishing blow on Darin. Meanwhile undrafted Marcus ferried undrafted Lyn to Legault, making sure not to get attacked. He even blocked off a Nomad from attacking Fiora, which made it a lot easier. Then I recruited Legault for the Barrier Staff and seized Turn 5.

• 3 weeks later...

slowly but surely!

C22: 4/82

Fiora wasnt durable enough to do it in 3 turns, even though I gave her Isadora's angelic robe.

C23: 4/86

Erk promoted at the beginning of the map at level 19, and Fiora promoted at level 14. Even though Erk is only -1 MAG and average SPD, he couldn't kill the boss any faster than Pent, so I just had him Heal since he's my Warper. I could have 3-turned it but Fiora couldnt ORKO the Wyvern Rider, so bleh. If I'd remembered to recruit Heath to get the Axereaver she probably would have been able to kill the boss faster. Meh.

C24: 2/88

Yeah pretty standard. Just danced Fiora forward and she pulled Lloyd, who got finished Turn 2.

C25: 3/91

Fiora flew over, while Dart ferried Erk over the river with Ninian's help. Rath carried Hector north and then seized after Hector cleared a path.

C26: 11/102

Got Erk almost half-way from D to C Staves. Could have done more but I left Mend in someone's inventory.

Edited by Thomas Raith