• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAY 3 END

FINAL D3 VOTE TALLY:

eclipse (0): Shinori

BBM (1): Paperblade, Helios, Balcerzak

Bitto (3): Balcerzak, Helios, Paperblade, Balcerzak, eclipse, Helios, BBM

Paperblade (0): BBM

The room-warping seemed to be reaching a conclusion, but it was too soon to tell. Guillermo was lecturing Levity in the meantime (since there wasn't much else to do while the musicians a distance away continued to murder each other). The diminishing number of survivors targeted the newer face this time--Bitto. He looked a little lost and didn't exactly know why the others were so quick to jump at him with sticks and rope. It seemed almost unfair.

Dear Meesh Bitto,

You are Nicole Natalino.

Nicole+Natalino+l_416e5043f84632cbddf210ea4af8.jpg

<snip>

<snip>

You are the Self-Aligned Amnesiac. Now that you have broken off to begin performing by yourself, you must choose a new identity for yourself—though you’re not entirely sure how to do that yet. You figure that you will try and mimic the style of those whose identities have already been revealed. During the night phase, you may respond to your role PM with “Night X: Studying <USER>’s musical career. USER must be dead. You will take on USER’s full role and alignment; however, any limited-use abilities that have already been used will not be reset.

You are allied with yourself, and currently have no win condition. If you die before you take on someone’s alignment, you will lose.

You are the Town Mayor. Your vote counts for +1 more than usual; therefore, your vote counts for two instead of one because you are two separate groups. This does not take effect in LYLO.

You are allied with the Town and win when your faction eliminates all threats.

At least he found someone he could admire.

It is now Night 3. Night 3 ends in 48 hours or when all night actions have been sent in.

How exactly does that flip confirm me as scum? We've still got Paper, Bal, and Eclipse who are not confirmed town, among whom the remaining anti-town likely lie. As for the hammer, the lynch clearly wasn't going anywhere else, and I thought that he was the most likely SK, so I hammered.

I still think that Paper is mafia, and for the SK, I'm pretty sure it's Bal, and that Rein fakeclaimed Miller. The reason that I don't think that Eclipse is the SK is because if she was the SK and killed SEG, then somebody town-aligned would have had to kill Prims, whom nobody had a strong scumread on, on D1. Meaning it was probably the SK who shot Prims, so unless she could kill two people in the same phase, she probably isn't mafia.

Plus, guys, remember that bit from Excellen about how he tried to Follow Paper and got no result? I have a feeling that was the mafia trying to get Paper more townie points, since they'd already started doing that with the N1 drive.

How about the part where you've claimed a role that has no use to town and have done nothing but attack people that think you're scum?

I'm attacking people I think are scum. I haven't attacked Helios (recently, anyways), Shinori, and the bunch of other confirmed townies. FMPOV, I know I'm town, so if I accept that all our currently confirmed townies are in fact town, I have no choice but to believe that the remaining anti-town are between you, Bal, and Eclipse.

Also, is it my fault that my role has no use to the town? I'm of half a mind to silence you to prove my role like you wanted and quite literally shut you up. >_>

If you're gonna silence anyone, silence me, just so I don't have to deal with the thread for the next phase. That should also give Paperblade and excuse not to target me.