Chilean Musician Mafia [Game Over]

Percivalé

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm attacking people I think are scum. I haven't attacked Helios (recently, anyways), Shinori, and the bunch of other confirmed townies. FMPOV, I know I'm town, so if I accept that all our currently confirmed townies are in fact town, I have no choice but to believe that the remaining anti-town are between you, Bal, and Eclipse.

Also, is it my fault that my role has no use to the town? I'm of half a mind to silence you to prove my role like you wanted and quite literally shut you up. >_>

emphasizing on the part in italics

what do you mean by no choice but to believe, sounds forced, doesn't it?

also, how do you know exactly three anti-town roles and not just two?

I didn't say there were exactly 3 anti-town. I said that all the anti-town were between, or among, Bal, Paper, and Eclipse. Note that I even said right after that Eclipse was almost confirmed town, which would mean that are more probably only 2 anti-town.

Also, it is forced. Like, I am forced to believe that Shinori, Kay, Helios, and to a lesser extent Eclipse, are town, because of role stuff. And I know I'm town. So it means that I am forced to believe that Paper and Bal are anti-town.

RIP Balcerzak he was a good man

BBM seems to be grasping pretty damn hard right now

I'm really not, if you look at it from my position. I know I'm town. If I count Shinori/you/Kay/Eclipse as clear in addition to this, Paper and Bal have to be anti-town, FMPOV.

In fact, even if I WAS scum, AND there were no scum other than me left, one of Paper/Bal would STILL have to be the SK, and therefore anti-town, so I don't see how you can say that I'm grasping when I am completely objectively correct about at least one of them.

@Paper- Shinori is clear while you are not because your role can be anti-town and his can't. And if he was scum or SK, chances are he wouldn't have an ability with which he could target himself that could be redirected. So for him to be scum, both of you would have to be scum, which I think is unlikely. On the other hand, for you to be scum, nobody else has to be scum.

Well, it has to something that can self-target and get driven, since he knew he was redirected before you claimed. So either he's telling the truth about that part of his role, meaning he likely is Hated Doctor, or you two are scumbuddies, which I think is unlikely. Also I think you've just been really scummy and everyone is letting you slide for some reason I don't understand.

Here's what I got from four ISOs:

- Prims: Defended BBM, went from town to eh on Paper. Mentions a driver for some weird reason.

- Excellen: Wanted both BBM and Paper lynched

- Paper: Reacted the same way to Manix's silliness as Prims, had a bunch of other stuff that I can read in both town and anti-town motivation (the recent questions, however, are coming across as decidedly anti-town because they aren't offering shit in regards to Paper's thoughts)

- BBM: Thanks to early pressure, has been talking quite a bit. Has been suspicious of Paper for a while, and is actually taking the time to answer stuff. His opinions have remained pretty consistent.

If I had to lynch someone right now, it would be Paper, based on the above.

Sorry, was gone all day. Scum should be able to figure it out already unless they're being silly, so yeah, Clipsey targeted me, Shinori should stop harassing her and find other things to talk about next phase.

A lot of times serial killers scan as town, to help provide some balance on their wincon, and Kay was jailed on a night where we were down one kill from expected...

I'm not seriously advocating she's scum, we have plenty of other options for that still, but that is something to keep in mind.

A lot of times serial killers scan as town, to help provide some balance on their wincon, and Kay was jailed on a night where we were down one kill from expected...

I'm not seriously advocating she's scum, we have plenty of other options for that still, but that is something to keep in mind.

Zak... did Clipsey actually claim that somewhere? I don't recall her saying what role she used.

Nope, saying kay is an SK is completely stupid and wrong and you should shut up about it.

This is what I was told whenever i mentioned it. I also mentioned about sk's being scanned as town.

The mafia had a godfather, and Rein/Bal claimed miller (though all that says is that the miller claim isn't mafia). How many more roles are supposed to mess with the cop?

The only way I can see Kay being SK is if Bal is lying about what he did on N1, and if the mafia hooker idled for whatever reason. So, Bal, did you lie about your N1 target?