Chilean Musician Mafia [Game Over]

Percivalé

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah but now blitz is clear and can still talk so actually I see this as positive

He's also STILL DEAD. That's one less person for mafia to kill. How is this so great?

snap decision and also because the only thing I had read was the last page on SEG and Prims talking about ISO and I noticed Blitz's and wanted to check reins and made that post tabout them and it was weird and that was why and i have to leave now so you dont get to see me for like 7-8 hours bye

snap decision and also because the only thing I had read was the last page on SEG and Prims talking about ISO and I noticed Blitz's and wanted to check reins and made that post tabout them and it was weird and that was why and i have to leave now so you dont get to see me for like 7-8 hours bye

sahlhjlfsjklfdhjkyshnkl

Psych what is this I don't even

You shot someone without having read the whole game. Seriously. Why on earth did you do this thing? Am I misunderstanding you?

sahlhjlfsjklfdhjkyshnkl

Psych what is this I don't even

You shot someone without having read the whole game. Seriously. Why on earth did you do this thing? Am I misunderstanding you?

my thought process in a nutshell

just why

yeah but now blitz is clear and can still talk so actually I see this as positive

plus my role is confirmed though so

1. You just brought us closer to losing you stupid fuck

2. your role yes but not your alliance. So really you've not cleared yourself at all.

Because Psych is terrible. How else do you want me to elaborate on being miller? there's not a whole lot more to it. I'm this townie guy who looks like mafia

##Vote Psych

That is just completely awful reasoning

LEVOTALS

Psych (2): Manix, Rein

31 hours 33 minutes left in day phase

Edited by Sentamos

Yeah, guys, I have no idea why Psych would have done that regardless of alignment. Since it was crazy no matter what, it tells us nothing. I mean, sure I'd kinda like to lynch Psych just because I'm peeved, but I don't think it would be useful.

:facepalm:

##Vote: Helios

Back to where I was. Excellen, if you're done reading the thread, what are your thoughts on people other than Psych? Have they changed any from what they were at the end of page 6?

Okay so second and hopefully final listpost

I claimed you can't lynch me olol:

shinori

manix

Strider

Obvtown:

Meeshed Potatoes

Kay

town:

Prims

Blitz

Paperblade

neutral:

eclipse and emo girl due to lack of content

psych - even though the blitz shot was full retard.

Lynches I might come around to support:

Helios

BBM

Lynches I would support:

MancerNecro

Boron - yay subbing in for a scummy predecessor yet again

I'll take some time to discuss some of my placements.

MancerNecro: Made 16 or so posts that were worth analyzing. In chronological order.

#1: Summarize what happened up till then and give fluff opinion. Hi guys I guess I'll try to contribute.

#2: Threat to shinori - Hope he'll break and claim maf? A confession? What did you hope to achieve by doing this? Not pro town, not necessarily anti.

#3: I wouldn't vote Shinori until more people commented on his claim. What? You wouldn't vote someone you find scummy, until more people agreed on it being scummy?

#4: Yes I think he's scum but I wouldn't vote him because I can't stand up for my own opinion

#5: Big fluff general gameplay discussion post. Worthless.

#6: I'm afraid to make any decisions this early. As if making a case against someone and then voting him is a major decision. You're just looking for excuses to pussy out of voting and standing by your vote. And because votes are reversible, it really isn't anything major unless you're a scum who tries to make horrible votes.

#7: Going on about Prims and his Manix vote quite a while after. Fluff post

#8: another sizable fluff post

#9: tries to scum up Kay for her voting Shinori in RVS(not without terrible for RVS)

#10: Hi I'm thinking I'll consider posting style a scumtell

#11: I have more town reads than scum reads. <<-- No reason to go make a case against those scum reads

#12: Votes paperblade for horrible reasons. Waffles

#13: No hard feelings for me voting paperblade for horrible reasons please? Please?

#14: Please don't find me scummy for making a horrible paperblade vote please!

#15: I wasn't really sure about the paperblade vote

#16: Sorry guys I was wrong about paperblade being scummy, please don't kill me.

MancerNecro's gameplay summary:

Wants to ride a wagon. Makes a shitty vote after more or less getting told to make one. Doesn't want to stand for it, Every day I'm wafflin'. This really reads like archetypal scum mafia beginner.

Helios: Made 5 or so worthwhile posts.

#1: Stupid RVS prims vote

#2: Look I was a hipster for thinking Shinori was town!

#3: horrible defense against Paperblade's points against him.

#4: Empty attack on Strider, fluff, horrible defense for unvote.

#5: Scum reads on Mancer (which I agree with) and BBM(reasons of which I do not quite agree with). Rein vote.

Helios gameplay summary:

Has been horrible up till now with bad votes, bad defense and generally bad play. BUT not play I wouldn't think of as anti town in and of itself.

BBM:

Not doing a post-by-post thing for him anymore because I got bored of that, but his gameplay can be summarized as follows: Attacks a lot of people for little reason, doesn't attempt to properly build a case against anyone. All he does is basically empty, but it creates a lot of posts. I'm kind of torn between maf and bad play.

Eh, okay, I'll comment on that properly in the evening, but I think Mancer's play looks like typical beginner in general, and was there a typo in that last sentence about Helios? And for that matter, do you think that Helios's later posts after the Rein vote where he voted for me were not worthwhile?

##Unvote: Blitz (because he's dead doofus)

lol ty psych your arrival has made my sides hurt

psych could still be some sort of sniper role trying to look like a villager so he's far from confirmed, please consider this

too bad the guy who was barely posting got the role which allows him to continue participating in discussion

i'll think about a lynch target later

Kay's response to my post that clarified her initial post is credible. However, I question why she summarized it into a very hard to understand post.

Her logic is also weird. Prims pushing for Manix lynch = not scummy? Why is this the case when other members have already said that scum would rather a Survivor lynch than a scum lynch and wouldn't mind one?

Umm, yeah, I waffled a lot, mostly because I had a busy day today, running errands around and stuff. I skimread a little, and read as much as I could (in detail) during my free time. Thus, my posts seem to be somewhat lackluster. I'll try to make bigger content posts later on.