Chilean Musician Mafia [Game Over]

Percivalé

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can believe me, and I suggest looking backwards regarding my reasons for voting you.

So help me, I will No Lynch before lynching Psych, and I'm not allowed to say anything more than that.

##Unvote

that is not a vote for psych

BBM (3): Helios, Manix, Kay

Helios (2): Meesh, Eclipse

Psych (2): Rein, Prims

Mancer (2): Excellen, Psych

Excellen (1): SEG

Eclipse (1): Shinori

Terrible People: Mancer

Seriously lynch Psych. I already pointed this out, why the fuck would he shoot Blitz and Mancer if he wanted to gun for somebody who wasn't useless? I don't think Mancer is scum but scum would love to take the opportunity to kill off Blitz since Blitz often has good insight but is easily justifiable as a vig target.

Plus Elie's play was pretty damn scummy.

I buy Helios' claim since miller and I picked up on some obvious crumbs while re-reading him. As far as I can tell BBM wagon is largely grasping for reasons I mentioned in that last post; you guys are terrible at meta-ing him.

I don't think Psych is scum but I'm not going to pull a Theatre and advocate for my lynch over someone else's, so ##Vote: Psych.

He's effectively a vanilla now anyways, if he's town.

Thanks, Prims. You'll get an explanation eventually.

##Unvote

##Vote: Mancer

Not really sold on him being scum, and would much rather see Kay go. BBM's annoyed post was enough to push her ahead of him.

Uuugh so many of Mancer's recent posts have been promising content and then never delivering.

Okay, I'll be back in two hours to lay my vote down. I'm hoping to see some more posts and I'll read all the posts in more detail then.

Where the hell are you, then?

Okay Mancer's ISO is full of newb bullshit. Despite the apparent ~town honesty~ he's more self-conscious than he should be and skirts around placing down his vote for a much as possible. On gut he doesn't look like newbscum but I can't in good conscience say his content reads town. It has really only gotten worse since my list post.

Something that's bugging me, though, is that even though he's new I'm like 99% certain he knows how to play better than this. Hell, his play in CMV where he was totally crazy was more assertive than this shit. Would not be surprised if he were trying to milk the newbie card here.

##Unvote

##Vote: MancerNecro

I'm still pretty certain the BBM wagon is terrible. Especially that Kay vote. Psych I

Uuugh so many of Mancer's recent posts have been promising content and then never delivering.

Okay, I'll be back in two hours to lay my vote down. I'm hoping to see some more posts and I'll read all the posts in more detail then.

Okay Mancer's ISO is full of newb bullshit. Despite the apparent ~town honesty~ he's more self-conscious than he should be and skirts around placing down his vote for a much as possible. On gut he doesn't look like newbscum but I can't in good conscience say his content reads town. It has really only gotten worse since my list post.

Something that's bugging me, though, is that even though he's new I'm like 99% certain he knows how to play better than this. Hell, his play in CMV where he was totally crazy was more assertive than this shit. Would not be surprised if he were trying to milk the newbie card here.

##Unvote

I'm still pretty certain the BBM wagon is terrible. Especially that Kay vote. Psych I

##Unvote

psych, i.........

Okay but no Chrome posted this early for some reason??? Psych I still find scummy, but eclipse is heavily implying role information there so I'll hold off.