Chilean Musician Mafia [Game Over]

Percivalé

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My stomach has promised to shut up.

There's a few people I'd lynch before Mancer, but I'd see the rest of you lynched before Psych. That's why my vote is the way it is. I'd prefer seeing Kay go, but it's way too late for that.

DONG. DONG. DONG. DONG. DONG.

The highly inexplicable and highly inappropriate bells sung, marking... something. Probably.

DONG.

Guillermo looked at Levity and just sort of shrugged and covered his ears.

DONG

And endless stream of dongs.

DONG.

The motherfucker rung seventy-two times.

DONG.

Seventy-two times.

DOOONNNNNNG.

PHASE END

D1 FINAL VOTE TALLY

Mancer (7): Manix, Excellen, Psych, Paperblade, Eclipse, Prims, BBM, Meesh

BBM (3): Helios, Manix, Kay

Psych (1): Manix, Rein, Prims, BBM

Eclipse (1): Shinori

Excellen (1): SEG

Helios (0): BBM, Paperblade. Meesh, Eclipse

Kay (0): Eclipse

This just in: Guillermo likes dongs. He likes them a lot.

After the unfortunate death of Víctor Jara (who never got a break even in this new warped word) a pile of rather angry and frantic musicians took their suspicions up on Mancer.

"This guy is weak," shouted one musician.

"This guy doesn't give us what he promises!" shouted another.

"Yeah, like my husband!" shouted a third. No one paid any heed to them.

Therefore, the agitated town proceeded to string up every single member of Quilapayún. They strung up every past member and even the members of the other band. They continued their murder spree until they were all dead. Every single one of them.

Dear Mancer,

You are Quilapayún.

quilapayun.jpg

<snip>

You are the Town Mayor. Your vote counts for +1 more than usual; therefore, your vote counts for two instead of one because you are two separate groups. This does not take effect in LYLO.

You are allied with the Town and win when your faction eliminates all threats.

It is now Night 1. The night phase ends in 48 hours from now (2PM Monday Central Time) or until all night actions are received.

Lack of power in LYLO is balanced for vote manipulators.

Global nighttalk is dumb, but this game I have double reason to post my reads N1 in case I get shot. I'll wait until near deadline to do so as to not alter scum's night actions.

YES, LET'S ANNOUNCE TARGETS FOR NIGHT ACTIONS TO GIVE MAFIA AN EASIER TIME TO PLAN THEIR OWN COUNTER!

(in other words, that was a terrible question, and no one should answer it)

*sigh*

i feel like this is so obvious that i don't even need to explain it so i'm disappointed eclipse

Do you honestly think everyone else will get it? Especially after Psych drew that much attention to himself for no reason whatsoever, among many other things?

Hey now we should give people a chance. Besides chances are I'm going to get hooked which is stupid because sexy girls don't distract me, redirected (if scum has these two roles), or at worst killed tonight anyway so it may not even matter who I target.

Gonna take a look at the Mancer wagon and see who was opportunistic scum on it as well as who was opportunistic on my wagon.