Chilean Musician Mafia [Game Over]

Percivalé

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I don't feel like my Mancer vote was opportunistic. The other wagon options were:

you (Helios): Claimed cop in a game with a Miller, 0/10 would not lynch

Psych: he may be an idiot, but he's still a vig and I think that's a lower chance of being scum than

BBM: I just don't see the scumreads people are getting on him.

like I'll admit it wasn't a great lynch but that's what happens when you have 2 votes on 4 people with 30 minutes left in the phase

The only thing is IIRC you, clipsey, and Prims all wanted to lynch Kay. Thats three people which ties with the BBM wagon, and since Im sure someone else would have jumped on the wagon if you guys described your case. It seemed like none of you actually wanted to lynch Mancer and felt like u had to, even though you really didnt. There was definitely some opportunistic scum on that wagon.

Also speaking of Kay, though I appreciate her trying to explain what Meesh meant, that was another pretty much useless post by her. Shes asking BBM why he isnt scumhunting yet shes not doing it either.

The only thing is IIRC you, clipsey, and Prims all wanted to lynch Kay. Thats three people which ties with the BBM wagon, and since Im sure someone else would have jumped on the wagon if you guys described your case. It seemed like none of you actually wanted to lynch Mancer and felt like u had to, even though you really didnt. There was definitely some opportunistic scum on that wagon.

Also speaking of Kay, though I appreciate her trying to explain what Meesh meant, that was another pretty much useless post by her. Shes asking BBM why he isnt scumhunting yet shes not doing it either.

Which would've resulted in a very messy situation. I didn't feel running the risk of No Lynch was worth it.

Which would've resulted in a very messy situation. I didn't feel running the risk of No Lynch was worth it.

It's better than supporting a lynch you barely agreed with, especially when right before that you said that it's stupid to vote people you don't find really scummy. Also you didn't answer my question before when I asked you to explain why you found me scummy since I didn't really understand it.

It's better than supporting a lynch you barely agreed with, especially when right before that you said that it's stupid to vote people you don't find really scummy. Also you didn't answer my question before when I asked you to explain why you found me scummy since I didn't really understand it.

You were trying to clear people based off of mafia meta, which is extremely scummy. If you're town, it's pointless D1 because there's no role information except your own role (so how the hell would you know what the mafia has planned?). If you're mafia, it's a great way to "defend" someone you know is town.

Did you just recommend No Lynch over what might be a mislynch?

You were trying to clear people based off of mafia meta, which is extremely scummy. If you're town, it's pointless D1 because there's no role information except your own role (so how the hell would you know what the mafia has planned?). If you're mafia, it's a great way to "defend" someone you know is town.

Did you just recommend No Lynch over what might be a mislynch?

Oh yeah this is why I thought your case on me was extremely weak before. You're exaggerating how strong of a point that comment about Mancer really was (hint: it wasn't); it was just a thought that I was trying to explain why he was starting to give me more town vibes. I wasn't trying to clear him through that. Add that in with his town meta and how he was at least giving a lot of effort trying to scumhunt (though not doing an amazing job at it) and it really starts to make some sense. Besides, speaking of role information, you seem to know some things we don't through your role PM, so saying that isn't really all that powerful coming from you right now.

And no, again your misunderstanding the point which is starting to become a common theme. Like I said before, there were three people including yourself that wanted a Kay lynch with a couple hours left in the phase and quite a bit of activity. Had you instead stuck with your vote on Kay, Prims and Paperblade voted Kay, and explained the case as to why Kay is scum, I'm highly positive you could have easily swung a Kay lynch just as the majority of the Mancer wagon occurred in a very small amount of time. With the way everyone was having a heart attack about a no lynch not happening, I'm in fact 100% sure that there would have been a lynch, whether it had been Mancer, BBM, or Kay.

(All results sent, if I forgot any let me know)

Levity didn't sleep, of course; instead she spent the entire night in the closet and wishing she had some guava juice. There wasn't any room in the closet for Guillermo, so he merely spent his night in the corner dreaming of beautiful dongs and miraculously not getting killed. The room become more and more warped and distorted with each minute. Another music group had all of its members murdered in various ways; their previous alias was Prims.

Dear Prims,

You are Chico Trujillo.

Chico+Trujillo+chicotrujillox.jpg

<snip>

<snip>

You are the Mafia One-Shot Strongman Roleblocker. Your abilities are as follows:

Roleblocker: At night, you may respond to your role PM OR in the Quicktopic with ”Night X: Playing an Enticing Cumbia for <USER>.” USER will become distracted with dancing all night and fail to perform any night actions they may have. This does not affect passive abilities.

Strongman: At night, you may respond to your role PM OR in the Quicktopic with ”Night X: <USER> has reached their camino sin salida.” USER will die regardless of anything else standing in your way. This may only be used once.

<snip>

You are allied with the Mafia and win when you eliminate all threats and achieve parity with the Town.

There was a previous Spanish error in his PM that Levity promptly corrected, so perhaps she is learning things after all! What would the world do without teacher Guillermo?

Manix was found not too far from him, a single lone musician with a gunshot wound to her head:

Dear Manix,

You are Violeta Parra.

Parra01f.PNG

<snip>

You are the Town Friendly Neighbor. At night, you may respond to your role PM with Night X: Playing an inspiring tune for <USER>. Upon hearing your music, USER will be convinced of your innocence and compelled to join your cause. You each will be able to relay a maximum of one message to each other during the night phase through the moderator. If your neighbor dies, you cannot use your action again. If your neighbor dies and they are revealed to be an alignment other than Town, you will feel betrayed and commit suicide.

You are allied with the Town and win when your faction eliminates all threats.

Good night, sweet artist.

SEG didn't have much luck either, it seems; her body was found and retrieved before the vortex made it completely unrecognizable.

Dear Sober Emo Girl,

You are Guillermo "Willy" Oddó.

373047_57188076624_109432091_n.jpg

<snip>

You are the Town Tracker. At night, you may respond to your role PM with “Night X: Follow <USER> around backstage.” No one will really notice you sneaking around because you’ve gained their favor so much; you will then learn who USER visited that night.

You are allied with the Town and win when your faction eliminates all threats.

So, in other words she was the not-Guillermo Guillermo. The alive Guillermo proceeded to be confused forever. He also did spend that entire time watching people being murdered outside of his closet; now ridden with mental trauma as well as identity issues, Guillermo barged Levity out of the closet to prepare her for a new day of innocent learning.

It is now Day 2. Today requires a majority hammer to lynch. With 10 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch; day phase ends at Wednesday 7pm Central Time.