Chilean Musician Mafia [Game Over]

Percivalé

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not how Driver works

Driver makes it so that actions targeting you are redirected to Rein, and actions targeting Rein are redirected to you. It shouldn't mess with your action unless you targeted yourself or Rein.

I did those actions since I figured you were a prime target for a kill or hook, and switched you with Rein since I figured he was least likely to be targeted by one of those actions.

I have a strong hunch that someone with some protective powers targeted Helios as well. Perhaps a Martyr, or maybe a Safeguard, because it does not make sense for a mafia with both hooking and hitman capabilities to leave an uncounterclaimed Cop alive like that.

what happens to the person vote BBM?

I'm guessing that whenever the mods do votals, they add in the Silenced person's private vote that they made in their role PM? I don't know, I didn't really ask the mods very much about my role, because I decided I was going to idle all game pretty early.

It got quiet in here

come on guys, get a move on

(guillermo if I haven't done votals by the time you get back can you do them for me because I have class stuff

or marth too idk)

Edited by Sentamos

Guys my bad I didn't get redirected. I think it falls under "mod error" (though it was really my fault). So what happened makes sense and now some of my theories as to what may have happened have vanished. Anyway I'd rather not say who my actual intention to target was but you could probably figure out if you think about it a little.

And yeah it's possible that I got safeguarded or something since I'm really really surprised I didn't get hooked.

I guess I am going to have to claim at some point, since people apparently don't trust Helios's report. Two-shot doc+safeguard, can't use my role two nights in a row.

I don't see you driving a lynch, so I'll assume that means that said person is clear. I have a pretty good idea who was targeted anyway, and I hope you realize what a bloody waste of time that was.

People who haven't claimed anything: Bitto, Excellen, Kay

People who have softclaimed too much: Me

BBM, at least, has claimed.

##Unvote

##Vote: Kay

Rein didn't target anyone, and I get the feeling you're not paying as much attention to the game as you should.

Also, Prims is a goddamn zombie (check the player list).

I don't see you driving a lynch, so I'll assume that means that said person is clear. I have a pretty good idea who was targeted anyway, and I hope you realize what a bloody waste of time that was.

People who haven't claimed anything: Bitto, Excellen, Kay

People who have softclaimed too much: Me

BBM, at least, has claimed.

##Unvote

##Vote: Kay

Rein didn't target anyone, and I get the feeling you're not paying as much attention to the game as you should.

Also, Prims is a goddamn zombie (check the player list).

Yes, I was not paying as much attention as I should have been. How is this a scumtell?

(also read my post, since I guess I ninja'd you)

I'm going to assume from your lack of unvoting that my claim is unconvincing. Does it make sense to you, then, for the mafia to have just left Helios alone?