Chilean Musician Mafia [Game Over]

Percivalé

Yes I got a TOWN result on KAY. It was partially mod error, partially my fault for the fact that I targeted Kay even though she wasn't the target I had by the end of the night...I kept on switching between Kay and someone else (who I will not disclose even though it's probably obvious) and Bizz/Guillermo didn't realize I had switched to the other person. It wasn't a redirect or anything at all.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blitz, Rein claimed miller.

I meant his real role,

this is Bizz's game, and plain miller sounds too cruel for her to put in

therefore

Balc, claim your full role please

Blitz, Rein claimed miller.

I meant his real role,

therefore

I meant his real role,

therefore

You're right, plain miller would be too cruel.

I'm Miller Lightkeeper Beloved Princess Compulsive Weak Visitor.

I visited Helios and my action failed.

Miller: Appears mafia on inspect

Lightkeeper: When it dies, all votes/posts are anonymous the next day? Not sure how this works in forumafia

Beloved Princess: When it dies, next (day) phase is skipped

Compulsive: Must perform any actions it has

Weak: Dies if it targets mafia/antitown

Visitor: Does nothing, just visits a person

I was wondering why you didn't say anything about Shinori's claim. However, that explains something else, and it looks like you need to be alive for now.

Because it didn't seem impossible that our roles coexisted, especially considering how many deaths there were.

Kay, when you say Doctor+Safeguard do you mean you protect people from everything like an Omniguard, or you choose between which one you do?

Omniguard.

Bizz saw fit to give Shinori a hated modifier of some sort to offset Doc

People inferred that from his panicking. He could have just been panicking and taken the excuse. Besides, if it's true, it makes it more reasonable that both our roles could be in the game.

I'm assuming that Kay targeted me, but she hasn't actually said anything so don't quote that. Keep in mind though that there is multiple killing roles in this game, so I'm starting to think that having a couple protective roles might not be so improbable. Also since this is a Levity game I'm positive there is an SK too so yeah.

Yes, I did target you, and I had already implied so.

Kay, what's the name of your role as it appears in your role PM? I believe we're allowed to claim that.

Two-Shot Omniguard.

Oh right, more things to ask

What flavor did you get that told you you were on Rein the previous night Shinori?

Can't quote flavor, Blitzy.

Also, I think Bal's claim was a joke?

Can't quote flavor, Blitzy.

Also, I think Bal's claim was a joke?

I was asking to get it on his own words, never meant to quote (which if seemed that way I am sorry)

I am getting the same feeling now (about Bal)

Does the Beloved Princess skip the next day phase or next phase (basically, can we lynch you to skip the night)

I thought the idea was to cry during the day and skip it

Bal's role is pretty ridiculous if real imo

Does the Beloved Princess skip the next day phase or next phase (basically, can we lynch you to skip the night)

I'm not answering that question on the grounds it treats my claim seriously.

Finished looking at Kay, aside from the one thing I reproduced, I'm not super concerned. She'd have to be godfather for my current assessment of the situation to be fully internally consistent. I fully expect a godfather to show up, though, which is why she didn't get free pass.

I'm seeing a lot of non-content content from Meesh, specifically regarding "oh no, no meta because I'm new" as well as some forum software complaints, and light-hearted banter. Not super-incriminating, and I want to hear from the replacement before I vote.

I still need to work Boron Browning, however, and BBM, but it is getting late and I am le tired.

I'll give some more reasoned reads later on but for now:

town:

Psych

eclipse

Kay

Shinori

neutral:

Meesh/Bitto (Meesh posted mostly non-content and Bitto isn't delivering either)

Rein/Bal

Lynches I might support

Helios (Alignment checker is an easy mafia fakeclaim, along with not-so-great D1)

Paperblade (Just a hunch after D1 lynch and his seeming need to defend himself for his bad vote)

Lynches I would support

BBM (pretty bad D1 performance, along with Prims protecting him by trying to force a wagon on Mancer or Psych, along with a role claim that just screams maf)

Other thing that is on my mind:

- the kills that happened on N1. Manix, Prims and SEG were killed. Yet with a doc and alignment cop claim, I seriously wonder why one of these didn't die. Or, if we assume the mafia figured Helios and Shinori would have protection on them, why did they not go for one or more of the better players? Even when I take the night actions known into consideration, I can't but help think that some people are horribly lying about what their role is. (This all assumes we aren't dealing with 4 kill powers or something in one night (which I would consider broken maybe) and that the maf kill went through)