Chilean Musician Mafia [Game Over]

Percivalé

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARGH I had a post and then lost it. :(:

I'm tempted to vote BBM, but I feel odd towards him. I just don't really know why he would claim Silencer if he was Mafia.

Because it's his role? Makes sense to me.

Also, just saying, but Shinori could have another self-targeting role.

I sort of agree with what Blitz said about Excellen's claim, but it could easily just be sloppy play.

Now that I'm on the subject of Paperblade, let me remind you players the following things:

1. Paperblade voted Mancer on D1, even though he himself said Mancer was not the guy he's like to see lynched. This was after Prims tried to force a lynch on Mancer or Psych. First off, why do you let him get away with it. Second, why did you fail to assume Paperblade was not also a mafia trying to protect BBM?

2. Why do you ignore the fact he then tries to incriminate me by trying to twist my words against me?

3. D2 started off with some highly sensible BBM votes, because he was and still is the most likely scum target.

4. Yet, Paperblade saw fit to defend BBM yet again

5. And in this case tries to push a lynch on me, based solely on my sub optimal role playing and because my role apparently doesn't make sense in a game where roles in general have not been making sense.

6. How is this town play again?

As for Balcerzak:

My first read tier list was based off a general read through the thread and ISO analysis of BBM, Helios and Mancer. As a general note, force of nature dictates that I skip over parts of walls of text, which Meesh's posts are, so my reads can easily be skewed either way because of this. My second post was an up to date along with a Meesh ISO. Why are you the second person to be attacking me by twisting my words, anyway? "Usually saying someone is obvtown carries some weight and dropping that stance should have a big reason" is just horrible use of paradigm. Because you don't know jack shit of what my paradigm is, do you? You're basically saying here "Oh look we have different paradigms, that must be a valid reason to lynch!" Get lost.

As an update as to what happened to my night action, Levity was kind enough to tell me she can't say what happened to it. (along with the old piece of information that if I were roleblocked, I'd know it)

This probably means that I wasn't blocked by a roleblocker, but by something that has to do with Paperblade's role. Something he chose to keep silent about. Inb4 SK PPB

please don't unvote when your vote doesn't exist, it confuses me

GUILLERVOTALS

BBM (1): Helios, Excellen, eclipse

Kay (1): Psych, eclipse

Bitto (4): BBM, eclipse, Helios, Shinori, eclipse, Helios

eclipse (0): Shinori

Paperblade (1): eclipse

Elieson (0): Psych (?????????)

Excellen (2): Paperblade, Psych, Balcerzak

Shinori (0): Bitto

Day ends in 4 hours 5 minutes.

Really. Too lax. Really. That is the most bullshit excuse of a reason if I ever heard one. I've been a lot of things last night, but I certainly wasn't "too lax". I've been trying to fucking solve this game and set-up for hours now. It's even more ridiculous since my role can be CONFIRMED. In case you didn't know, CONFIRMED townie? Kind of a big fucking deal. I know I've been kind of useless. I know pretty much all of you guys view me as a worthless dumbass who doesn't know what he's doing. But look, fewer things are better for Town than someone who can be a confirmed Townie. That's one less suspect off the list. That's Mafia's most dangerous enemy, because it's fucking hard to lynch someone who is confirmed Town.

Oh, and yes, I am totally relying on the fact that I can be confirmed Town as my argument. Because it's a STRONG argument. Hell, tell you what. If one of you doesn't get a message from me tonight, then you WILL lynch me on D3. This is how fucking certain I am that I'll get things done.

##Vote: Excellen

I already explained earlier that I'll be fine with an Excellen lynch. Bal made that case even more convincing. He also sidestepped my question on why exactly he chose Paperblade to follow last night.

##Unvote, Vote Bitto

I don't think splitting votes hoping for a jump is a good idea, and Excellen actually isn't super scummy to me, even if I just think he's acting weird. I believe his role a lot more than I would for 8-Bit.

Adding in, Excellen is way more likely to be the serial killer. While it's likely Bitto is also scum, it's probably just a mafia.

A claim like imitator/universal backup/etc. is basically a throw-away designed to buy one more day in the worst case scenario of no other available claims. A SK needs more than just one day, they need the whole fucking game. Mafia can punt and take one for the team after surviving as long as they can.