what do you think about existence

ragnell.

Today I felt insignificant when I realized that I don´t know why do things exist, I felt that even though I have lived for some time I am still an ignorant. I don´t even know why do i exist, why I am living and what is beyond death.

Do you know what is the meaning of life and death? How do you feel about them?

(my philosophy teacher thinks that there is no real meaning, we just want one to satisfy our minds. We don´t even know if we exist or if this thing we call reality is real)

The meaning of life and death? Hm. I question that alot of myself and yet...I still don't have an answer.

Now that I think about it, I've questioned my own exsistence for years now by saying things like, "Everyone has a purpose in life. You just have to find it." or "Keep moving forward." I honestly what I was put on this earth to do...Does that make any sense at all?

existential episodes suck, dude

just don't think too much. not knowing what life's deal is gets to me too, but don't get bogged down in philosophical bullshit. we exist and reality is real, and we sure as fuck aren't insignificant. the meaning of life or whatever, if there is one, is for bitches who can't decide on their own values anyway.

having a clear direction in life might help I guess?

Nothing has any meaning. Your life has no meaning beyond that which you personally choose to give it. Things exist because they just so happen to exist. You exist because your parents had sex without protection. There is nothing beyond death. Etc, etc, etc. I don't understand why some people seem to think that things have to have meaning. It's dumb, pointless, and boring.

Do you know what is the meaning of life and death?

That's a pretty strong word x3

well... in this case I at least, I suppose

But... yeah I've just come to the conclusion Hika has

Edited by Freohr Datia

Why not?

Well....

It means no restrictions on why you exist? Like you can make yourself exist for whatever you want not for whatever reason you were supposed to exist. =3

But maybe people don't like creating their own existence and like the thought of being put on this little planet to accomplish something and that there's someone watching them and encouraging them and protecting them because they need them to exist for something...??

Edited by Freohr Datia

Well....

It means no restrictions on why you exist? Like you can make yourself exist for whatever you want not for whatever reason you were supposed to exist. =3

But maybe people don't like creating their own existence and like the thought of being put on this little planet to accomplish something and that there's someone watching them and encouraging them and protecting them because they need them to exist for something...??

Is there something wrong with that? Personally, i believe existence to be a little of column A and a little of column B. I believe things happen for a reason, but i also think life is what you make it.

Nah. Some people just want some certainty in their lives.

Oh yeah that too often I get ideas in my head and am not sure how I'm supposed to put them in words~ But that was one of them...

Although I'm not too sure what that has to do with being lonely...

Is there something wrong with that? Personally, i believe existence to be a little of column A and a little of column B. I believe things happen for a reason, but i also think life is what you make it.

No I never said there was anything wrong with it...

Edited by Freohr Datia

Do you know what is the meaning of life and death? How do you feel about them?

No, I don't know the meaning of life and death, but I do know the meaning of life, the universe and everything. I read it in a book.

I tend to just do what I want and not let myself think about why everything is the way it is. Pointless to think about and a waste of time of what little time you have to do so.

serenes forest: where people have to justify what makes them feel good inside

lol

What a load of nihilistic garbage!

This is why people shouldn't bother contemplating this issue at all...

lol

I believe in free will. You're free to choose your purpose within this existence.

I also believe that this existence has a purpose. I'm a Christian. But I'm not sure whether this answers the OP's question, and so I won't elaborate further.

existential episodes suck, dude

just don't think too much. not knowing what life's deal is gets to me too, but don't get bogged down in philosophical bullshit. we exist and reality is real, and we sure as fuck aren't insignificant. the meaning of life or whatever, if there is one, is for bitches who can't decide on their own values anyway.

having a clear direction in life might help I guess?

zomg naggy <:3