Mystery Mafia - Game Over

Grace

While Tailor and Redirector are possible, I don't think town!Blitz would OMGUS scorri instead of going "it's cool, bad stuff happened, my role is actually X". scum generally don't out the way scorri did, there's likely a cop in the set-up and even if she was scum trying to out the cop it'd be a 1 for 1 which hurts scum more than town.

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also, I wouldn't mind being lynched as long as you guys get rid of BOTH Scorri and BBM, my two scum reads, which I ma pretty sure are right (that is after I turn up town)

This is absolutely horrible because you have never pointed out something scummy that I have done.

And what exactly do you need to finish reading before you claim? I don't understand.

##Vote Blitz

I like Scorri's more than Mancer's supposed scum result.

My supposed scum result?

Unless you mean my scum reads.

Anyway, I reread and saw that Psych really just harped on and sheeped SB's arguments (past the one about distancing). After that, he started grasping a lot on voting me.

SB sheeped Psych's distancing argument, then went to vote me (and join the wagon). He then went on to say I used OMGUS when I defended myself and ask questions.

So FoS on SB and Psych as scum buddies after Blitz's flip.

manix votals

manix postgame

manix vote office

Votals:

Cap'n Flint (6): Thomas Raith, scorri, Prims, Paperblade, Mancer, Psych

MancerNecro (3): SB, Rapier, Elieson

Elieson (1): Paperblade

SB (1): Mancer

scorri (1): Cap'n Flint

Shinori (1): Bluedoom

Blitz is at L-2 by my count. Psych didn't unvote but I don't know if Manix cares about that or not (I personally don't). Since we have global nighttalk, I'm fine speedlynching him once Manix gets back and doing our scumhunting at night if his claim is unsatisfactory. Beyond what I mentioned, though, I find it suspicious that he apparently hasn't finished reading but feels that strongly about his scorri / BBM reads anyway.

Mancer didn't have a supposed scum result? Marth did with his JoAT claim.

I gotta ask you something Scorri, who do you plan on targeting tonight?

basically, what I am asking is, if you have a target or not, I don't care if you want to out it or not

right whoops

(honestly that is not the first time I have mixed them up and basically the past few hours I have been accidentally typing marth instead of mancer)

Since when did you type Marth at all?

Unles you mean type Mancer instead of Marth.

12. Night results: Investigation results are not guaranteed to be accurate, redirects will not be revealed, any failed actions will not be provided with a reason why, and successful protection actions will not be disclosed.

I'm pretty sure this means I won't get an answer about my sanity, but I'll poke Manix about it anyways.

To make sure though: scorri, have you checked with the mod that your sanity is guaranteed?

Blitz is basically claiming scum but yeah, better safe than sorry.

I don't really think Manix will confirm this if it was not originally in Scorri's role PM.

haha

now I can claim

and I ma even more sure Scorri is scum

why, cause I am the watcher and I can only use my ability once every two phases

so I idled last night

haha

now I can claim

and I ma even more sure Scorri is scum

why, cause I am the watcher and I can only use my ability once every two phases

so I idled last night

So uhh, what should we make of this claim?