Mystery Mafia - Game Over

Grace

Welp. I guess either I was redirected or they have a tailor. Ugh. That sucks. Well, I'd like to request some sort of protection on me tonight obviously. Also, I'm not going to reveal my target just in case it is a tailor. Anyways, I'm going to bed. Night all.

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... bleh. I still think Scorri is telling the truth about her role- it's possible they Tailored Blitz because he was looking scummy N0.

Also, if Shinori is saying that he tracked Scorri to Blitz, there probably is a Tailor. Although of course it's possible that he's scum and he's saying that to make us think of a Tailor instead of a Driver. It's possible they're scumbuddies too, but meh.

I am gonna re-read and put some effort into this game but I think scorri is town in spite of this tbh. Reads will have to wait until the start of D2, this isn't a game where I'm particularly worried about getting killed (given the way I pushed Blitz and all).

Even though we're on nighttalk, Kay, j00 and Rapier barely had any chance to do anything so I want to know who they think is scum now that we've done all their work for them D1! Kay especially, I know you're on irc. If Rapier subs then I will destroy him.

I might actually believe Bluedoom's claim that Shinori is scum.

The fact that we can't really completely ascertain Bluedoom's alignment deters me from this conclusion a little, but given the state of things right now, we only have what is claimed, so we might as well take those at face value.

I'd also want to relook at BBM and Scorri again, since Blitz must have had some reason to suspect them throughout Day 1. Scorri is unlikely to be scum, because of the unnecessary amount of risk that she might have to take to claim town cop if she were scum. Yet, this could actually be scum playing WIFOM with us. The lack of a town counterclaim also speaks in Scorri's favour.

Personally, I don't really find BBM scummy, but I promist to reread his posts a few more times to see if I can get any scum reads off of that.

I'll also be rereading the 16 pages of N0 and D1 content again before this Night phase ends.

Why exactly is that? If we're going to vig either Marth or Shinori, I'd rather it be Shinori. I assume you want the vig shot on Marth because if his role is what he says it is, it's highly likely that Shinori is scum, so we can lynch him tomorrow. But if we do that, we'll have another turbolynch tomorrow, and a second one wouldn't really be helpful. Plus, if Shinori flips town Tracker, we can still lynch Marth tomorrow too.

D1 votals in spoiler: [spoiler= D1 votals]Votals:

Cap'n Flint (8): Thomas Raith, scorri, cyborg, Paperblade, MancerNecro, Psych, Elieson, Shinori

Thomas Raith (0): Paperblade

MancerNecro (2): Psych, SB, Rapier, Elieson

Elieson (0): MancerNecro, Paperblade

Rapier (0): MancerNecro

Shinori (1): Bluedoom

SB (0): cyborg, MancerNecro

scorri (1): Cap'n Flint

[spoiler=Voting history]Thomas Raith: Cap'n Flint

Paperblade: Thomas Raith > Elieson > Cap'n Flint

Psych: MancerNecro > Cap'n Flint

MancerNecro: Elieson > Rapier > Unvote > SB > Cap'n Flint

SB: MancerNecro

Rapier: MancerNecro

Elieson: MancerNecro > Cap'n Flint

Bluedoom: Shinori

cyborg: SB > Cap'n Flint

scorri: Cap'n Flint

Cap'n Flint: scorri

Shinori: Cap'n Flint

Also, first post updated with ISO's now~

There's something I wish to bring out.

Shinori claims that Scorri had visited Blitz, right? If a redirection had occurred, Scorri's target would not be Blitz at all. If Shinori was really a Tracker who had been on Scorri, the target that Scorri visited should not be Blitz, so I propose that Shinori is scum right now.