Mystery Mafia - Game Over

Grace

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Commuting yesterday (game Day/Night) might have saved you from a kill. There is only one kill, which means that there is a possible kill that was protected or guarded against last Night. This is all if we can trust your claims.

Regarding those people who were on my wagon, I believe Elieson and Rapier are just confused about what I had said. I think SB and Psych are the more scummy ones of those who were trying to push for my wagon. I've already said my reasons earlier and I will reiterate them now.

I think that SB's OMGUS claim was unfounded, and he seemed to be picking at everything that I had said. He and Psych were also pretty much in unison in what they had called me out for for being scummy. Therefore, I think that at least one of then might be scum, or maybe both of them are scum as well, as they sheeped each other and to a smaller extent, Elieson and Rapier as well.

Regarding the other members, I'm throwing doubts on Bluedoom as we can never be able to prove that he is town. Shinori's flip can also help us ascertain whether or not he is town, scum or ITP.

Prims seems townie to me so far, because he has addressed everything (with some level of activity) and the way he deals with things is also scummy.

I think that BBM might be town as well. His recent interactions with Prims are much better than his initial interactions where he was slightly more vague and using meta a little.

I want more reactions from Elieson, Rapier and Paperblade before I can make better judgments of them.

Anyone else who I had not mentioned seemed to almost not exist to me or haven't made much of an impression due to their inactivity.

Your wish is my command, j00.

##Unvote

I still think Shinori is scum though, and that is mainly based on his interactions with Scorri, where I think that one of ten must be scum.

Yes I find Shinori the most scummy too but this phase was proceeding far too fast.

A flip will always provide information but this phase isn't giving it enough information to compare it with.

Prims seems townie to me so far, because he has addressed everything (with some level of activity) and the way he deals with things is also scummy.

What are you even trying to say

Prims seems townie since he does scummy things??

I have reads but I'm more worried about just proving the fact that I'm not a god damn role cop. I posted those night results before I even got a chance to read the thread. (I made sure I wasn't lynched and then I posted the results)

Because we might not be mislynching if we lynch Shinori and he doesn't really want to help town cause he's scum?

Unless Shinori wants to reiterate that he is town Tracker and not scum RoleCop?

Honestly, apart from stating his Tracker targets (which seems to be too easily faked, the one about Scorri seems fake as well), Shinori has done nothing towny yet.

if you guys are going to softclaim roles everywhere we should just massclaim

Words of wisdom.

Seriously, I think Prims' claim was justifiable because I'd call him for not shooting Shinori last night. But please, stop. We had 4 roleclaims in one day. >_>

I don't like Prims right now at all, and it's not because he thinks I'm scum. Earlier, he said that I looked worse for being on the Blitz wagon, and now he just said that Blitz's wagon wasn't a bad one. If it wasn't a bad wagon, why exactly do I look worse for being on it?

I don't like this response either. Prims made it clear that it was his circumstances that brought him to the Blitz wagon, and not the wagon itself, that made him scummy. I've noticed he hasn't answered his questions yet, and whenever he answers, this is what we see. Worries too much about defending yourself too, imo.

Your case on me feels like you saw that line and treated it as a hard scumtell. Notice that in that same post where I said that line, I also gave a reason for why I thought he was scummy. It was more like I didn't know exactly how to word my reasons for finding him scummy, so I sort of gave up and just said, "Idunno I find you scummy". And then after that post, I gave more reasons for finding him scummy.

You gave more reasons later on, since it'd be bad to just vote and give no reasoning. This isn't a good excuse.

question for rapier since this post is confusing me in context. did you mean to say that you'd bet scorri is scum?

triple post whoops im modkilled

No. I told you before, Scorri leaned towards Town to me and Shinori was most definitely scum. I still didn't trust Scorri completely, though. I wanted to wait for D2 and confirm some things first.

To everyone else: I feel that I have to get a better understanding of what had happened last night. I know 100% now that Redirection roles exist, so I think that we can't really trust the results of our night actions right now.

This includes Cop, Watcher and Tracker roles as well.

Until we can lynch or remove the Redirection roles, the night results of any role that we have will always be inaccurate.

If you guys don't buy the fact that I know that a Redirection role exists (and think that Martg or Scorri may have been lying or Tailored somehow), feel free to ignore my post I won't force you to believe things you don't want to believe.

Tell me how the Mafia has got an amazing scumrole that magically predicts every role and chooses who to redirect first. Because it would be a big coincidence if both Marth and Scorri's investigations were Redirected.

I don't think Marth is wrong, and we've got plenty of reasons to go for Shinori.

Also, about Shinori's role, I'm not sure which role it could be. Marth got Informant (Rolecop) from investigating him, then he claimed Tracker, and now I know he isn't any of them (roleclaiming Rolecop wouldn't be a bad idea, but he didn't do that)... So, what is he actually?

Yes, you're supposed to get info and reactions, but why from Mancer? He and Blitz were the only active ones during N0, anyone else would be more useful to get info on really. Miller is a townie who appears scum on a Cop scan.

I didn't have enough time to get more info and reactions. Remember, I had only a few posts because I was busy. On the next day, we already had 17 pages and it was N1 already.

I still don't trust Shinori's claim. I don't believe in coincidences. If Scorri was redirected/misinformed somehow, I don't think the same could have happened to Marth. So I'm willing to vote him anyway.

I actually think that Shinori is scum, which means that Bluedoom's action might not be Redirected. I've already explained why I think there's a Redirector, and I think I've revealed more than I should already on that matter.

Scum Redirecting Scorri might or might not be a coincidence. Scorri was one of the more active members on N0. It could be that scum Redirected her because of that and were lucky because she happened to be the Alliance Cop.

Prims and Bluedoom just dropped new information though, so it's possible that there might not be a Redirector, but I'm putting this thought on hold until I can get more concrete information from them.

Also, coincidences and lucky ability usage do happen, it's just unlikely, so saying that scum does not have a role that "magically predicts" actions is a little uncalled for.

It's also a little bit of an overreaction from you, which I am going to note down. You sound almost as if you are jumping to the scum's defense with that comment.

Also, coincidences and lucky ability usage do happen, it's just unlikely, so saying that scum does not have a role that "magically predicts" actions is a little uncalled for.

It's also a little bit of an overreaction from you, which I am going to note down. You sound almost as if you are jumping to the scum's defense with that comment.

Defending scum? How so? I just said there's no way both Scorri and Marth were redirected because it would have been a big coincidence. So if Scorri was redirected, Marth is most certainly right about Shinori.

okay now that I am awake

who claimed redirected? I ask this because otherwise I don't get why we're all sitting here thinking about roles.

I'll claim if you guys want me to, but since we aren't mass claiming, I guess I don't need to right now.

back to roles though, we know there's a mafia tailor and I want to assume roleblocker I guess since someone else claimed roleblock

Prims claimed Roleblock because her action failed.

But we realised that her action failed because Marth commuted, not because of a Roleblock.

I said there could be a Redirector if Prims was indeed Roleblocked, but new evidence later came up that showed that Prims was not Roleblocked.

Also, we can't really trust Shinori's claim completely, since Bluedoom has claimed that Shinori's a RoleCop from his one shot scan ability.

Shinori might or might not be a Tracker who had followed Scorri on N0, since we can't confirm his claim, and his claim is indeed one that is easily faked.

We can only take what he has claimed with a pinch of salt.

From what we know, scum has at least one of these:

Tailor

Hijacker

Bus Driver

Also, I don't think scum would Hijack or Drive anybody's actions towards another scum, so I think that Bluedoom's scan was not Redirected towards Shinori at all, and Shinori really is scum RoleCop.

I mean, if I were scum, would I risk Driving or Hijacking a kill (either from a Vig or an SK) to our RoleCop (arguably scum's strongest role)? This would mean that Bluedoom was not Redirected (most likely anyway), and Shinori is scum RoleCop (which we can see from the flip later on).

The main problem now is Scorri's action: Was she Redirected or was Blitz Tailored? Both are equally likely. Town should be glad to know that the Tailor is effectively useless now with our Alliance Cop dead, but a Hijacker or a Bus Driver can cause a lot of harm to our Night actions too.

What is Hijacker again?

also i was going to correct you on Prims actually being a boy but then again who even knows

Hijacker's role is to target someone then change the target of that person's role/action to someone that the Hijacker chooses.

I don't really know the genders of everyone yet so I apologise if I use the wrong gender pronouns.