[FE12]First English Draft

PKL

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should Katarina's recruitment be required?

• Yeah, it's too sad ;_;
    • Nah, it benefits SB trollololol

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 1 - 4/4 turns

Arran reclasses to Draco, and I forged a +3MT Steel Lance (named Boomstick!). Used 3 charges of Rainbow Potion, on Horse, Arran and Cecille. (74/77 remaining)

Marth runs like a madman, with Horse clearing the way. Cecille kills the Hunter and a few dudes around to get them off of Marth and Horse's back. Arran grabbed the Bullion, and then waited next to Lorenz so that he could do some damage for Horse to finish with the Boomstick!. I didn't manage to shop though, which is lame.

Chapter 2 - 6/10 turns

Used Rainbow Potion on Arran, Cecille and Horse again. (71/77 remaining)

Marth grabs Cord, and Arran acts as a lure for some of the hunters, while simultaneously hunting down the Thief. Cecille and Horse clear Marth's way up the left side. The boss was difficult to deal with, but I managed to keep my HP high enough. Arran ended up killing both of the generic Dracos to save Cecille or Marth's life.

Chapter 3 - 6/16 turns

Used Rainbow Potion (yet again) on Arran, Cecille and Horse. (68/77 remaining)

This one is all thanks to Horse's massive def, otherwise this would have been a lot uglier. The Dracos near the Master Seal dude move on H2, and this causes a massive problem. I dragged most south, so only one went after Palla. She survived the first 2 turns then rushed to the Master Seal Draco, to kill him. Horse cleared the ones hanging over the boss at the start, and then caught up with the others in time to help dispose of the Dracos there. Cecille took off here with 2 strength levels in a row (one even had defense!) and she even crit a guy with the Lady Sword, and was at full health at the boss. Horse with the Boomstick!, and Cecille with the Lady's Sword dropped the boss.

Chapter 3x - 6/22 turns

Arran goes Paladin, Marth and Cecille chug some Rainbow Potion. (66/77 uses remaining)

Marth got a few levels burning through the Rapier on some Knights, Cecille and Horse charge ahead to save Wrys. Arran blocked reinforcements, since I didn't want to have to put up with them. Horse had to throw herself in between a Knight and Wrys though, to avoid penalty.

Chapter 4 - 3/25 turns

Arran goes Draco, Horse and Cecille go Cavalier. Marth has Rainbow Potion. (65/77 uses remaining)

Ogma, grabbed Sirius, and he charged the boss. Yumina rescued over Marth, and he ran like crazy. Arran tried to get the Devil Sword Thief but failed (thinking back I could have just gone with RP Silver Lance, but I'm not too worried). Sirius hit the boss and died, and then Horse finished him with the Boomstick!. Yubello and Yumina died, and I didn't really care.

Chapter 5 - 5/30 turns

Arran goes Paladin, Horse, Cecille and Shiida go Cavalier. Shiida base arenaed a bit as a Cavalier with a Steel Lance until she capped speed, and got a nice chunk of strength.

Everyone rushed towards bossman, alternating who was at the front to heal. Boss was almost ORKOed by Horse with the Boomstick!, she's ridiculous. Although, I didn't actually use it, just a vanilla Steel Lance, and Cecille picked up the kill.

Edited by Serious Bananjas