Gold Vanguard

38 members have voted

1. 1. When?

• The day it's given.
    • The next day.
    • At the last minute.
    • The day before it was even given.
    • What homework!?!

I'm generally given weekend homework on Thursdays (I'm only in class 4 days a week), so I usually do it the next day. I try to get my work done as quickly as possible so that I can keep a few parts of my weekend open. To all the high school people out there: doing weekend homework ASAP is especially important, as it usually piles up a lot of work. Remember that.

Edited by Karaszure

Usually I just kind of don't do my homework for weekends seeing on how the teacher never checks it and it's never ever due for marks. I usually do my PreCal homework on weekdays, as we get homework in that class daily, but it's a rare occasion when my chem homework gets done at home. If it's not finished in class, chances are it's not done at all.

I've done things like turn everything in at the end of the quarter/semester occasionally. I kinda have a habit of developing a "dammit, rehab" relationship with teachers.

Most of my coursework is stuff that comes between class periods. Work that needs to be done online usually has a deadline of 11:00 on Thursdays and Fridays, though, so I generally do those when I wake up those nights before work.

I've always wanted to be the diligent student, but then I've always thought being able to fly and shoot laser beams from my eyes would be pretty cool too. Want in one hand...

I kinda have a habit of developing a "dammit, rehab" relationship with teachers.

holy fuck is your name actually rehab

EDIT: oh yeah, weekend homework I tend to do 1/3 on saturday evening and 2/3 on sunday afternoon

Edited by Mr. Sparkles

It's my trollkin name nah it's just Mike. Though an English teacher apparently did say "dammit, Mike" when grading an end-of-year final where I had a well-developed response to one essay question and completely skipped the other.

Chose "What Homework" because that's how I usually roll. I don't do homework unless I know its absolutely important for my marks and stuff.

Like even this project I'm doing currently. I've been procrastinating it forever even past due date cuz I know nothing will happen and they only evaluate the projects in January next year. >_>