Schoolteacher Mafia

eclipse

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though Prims is really spammin up the thread right now I'm dying right now hahahaha.

The interactions between BBM and Prims give me a weird feeling, and in due time we probably should take a look at what nonspam Prims has said this phase and analyze it.

Shinori is saying NO to a game breaking strategy that would win Town the game, seems pretty scummy to me

##Unvote

##Vote: Shinori

I'm saying no because it's stupid game breaking and un-fun.

If you do this sub me out instantly.

The interactions between BBM and Prims give me a weird feeling, and in due time we probably should take a look at what nonspam Prims has said this phase and analyze it.

Town post unless Helios is scum who doesn't realize that Paper and I aren't actually a second scumteam.

Kaoz/Manix/Rocker imo, and again can probably replace one of them with BBM. I guess Baldrick and Kay being scum isn't impossible but I don't have any reads on them. Kaoz/Manix/Rocker all seems scummy. BBM is posting to his town meta but something just seems off; I guess it's possible he's town with questionable reads.

I don't think anybody is pushing Paper's request seriously so these are some pretty ridiculous reactions.

If Kaoz gets mod killed

:(

I finally join a game with him and this.

Paper your faction is dying so do you have anything to at least help town?

I've outed everything I have town-wise because I was originally town. Paper started out as cult so he's not really obligated to do anything. Plus he's barely been playing this game.