New Prince of Tennis Mafia: Season 1

Kaoz

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ninja cop??????

I don't know either. I'm not sure how it's beneficial for a Tracker/Watcher to not see Life investigate someone if he would try to use it as a Town claim, unless it also applies to his other actions and/or kills. However, the way the list is worded, it doesn't sound like it does. It may just be a flavor thing.

I haven't been able to be nearly as active as I thought I would be when I signed up, and for that I do apologize to both Kaoz and everyone playing. I promise to do everything I can to make sure I don't miss deadlines and sending in my action, but I may disappear for large amounts of time during cycles. That being said, I should have more time now that it's the weekend.

On a more game related topic, I have learned something very interesting about Life: He has three abilities, and they are Self Safeguard, Silencer and Ninja Cop. Those don't sound like Town abilities at all to me, unless I really have been gone far too long.

Yes, one of my abilities is a Role Inspection. However, it costs 6 Stamina and I'm now at 0, so don't expect many more revelations coming from my end.

I'm going to ##Vote: Life for this Cycle. As for Paperblade, I don't trust his claim one bit, due to how convenient it sounds, but looking at his and Life's interactions, if Life flips scum I believe that Paper would probably be Town.

Question, RD. How much Stamina did you start with, if you feel like you can reveal this.

Again it might be helpful to increase my stamina because reasons

I should have paid more attention when Life said "Bizz isn't mafia but I think she's antitown"

Very well, it just seemed obvious to me that since I used an action that requires six stamina and I now have zero, simple subtraction would indicate that I started with six.

...Except I didn't, which is why I found it odd that you would ask me. I started with four. I had a one use ability that would increase my stamina by two for the Cycle at the cost of not being able to use Training on the next Cycle. It lets me use my inspect on the first Cycle, at the cost of making me useless for an extra Cycle.

Are you able to see how much stamina players have or something? Is that why you asked?

Okay, you want me to pay attention to this post? Fine. Yeah, there have been things in the game I thought weren't scummy. How is defending two people who flipped town a bad thing? I was "attacking" Bizz as well, to some extent, just not as much, and what should I have talked about that I didn't? What should I have done, tried to argue against things I saw no problem with? Hard defend a bunch of people? Just have more negative opinions in general? Is four scumreads not enough in your opinion?

General helpfulness? Not even faking general helpfulness, you're going to accuse me of being helpful? How does this make sense, Helios?

Simplified: I "ignored" this post because I simply don't see how any of these things make me scummy.

You've barely talked about anything about the game relatively, it just seems weird to me that everyone you defend seems to end up town (it's like you know they're town) even though they're playing scummy, your "attacks" on Bizz were extremely weak and could be pretty much played as safe (if Bizz is town you can just say "meh she wasn't really a strong read anyway" and if she was scum you'd get towncred for "attacking" her). You have only TWO scumreads (and I guess a third one that progressively died out on Paperblade for no reason, and coincidentally he's seemingly town with his claim), and only one of them is a strong case while the Life case was more on the little stuff (and if he flips scum you could just be bussing; it's not unheard of for scum to put their secondary reads as their buddies). General helpfulness isn't bad, but if that's what a large portion of your posts are it's really just pseudocontribution. If I want to bring ~meta~ into this, you tend to do this as scum. I can't really argue about the "should I have tried to argue things I had no problem with/should i have more negative opinions" part because that's borderline playstyle stuff and I'd rather not get into that.

@Helios: The problem with the way Kay's play this game is that if she's scum with a town read on everyone she's going to PoE herself late game.

reminder that I've done that as scum before and won (that mafiascum game which smogon user Blue_Tornado and serenesforest & shrinemaiden dot org user NekoNekoRex were in)

though it was through town stupidity not skill LMAO

dont join mafiascum

@Helios: The problem with the way Kay's play this game is that if she's scum with a town read on everyone she's going to PoE herself late game.

True, but it's still possible and scum has still done this before so that doesn't mean you should give her the free pass. Speaking of PoE though, assuming everyone who's claimed a town!role is telling the truth, I'm town, and Life flips scum, that pretty much leaves Kay, eclipse, Prims, and Bizz as the remaining scumspects...

My role will be nice if you help increase my stamina

The internet still isn't workin I'm seriously upset

Very well, it just seemed obvious to me that since I used an action that requires six stamina and I now have zero, simple subtraction would indicate that I started with six.

...Except I didn't, which is why I found it odd that you would ask me. I started with four. I had a one use ability that would increase my stamina by two for the Cycle at the cost of not being able to use Training on the next Cycle. It lets me use my inspect on the first Cycle, at the cost of making me useless for an extra Cycle.

Are you able to see how much stamina players have or something? Is that why you asked?

No, I just wanted to see if you'd take a long time thinking of what to say, or maybe catch you in a scumslip.

##Vote: Life because this is reasonable and I don't really like his content and unvoting Bizz when he apparently thought she was a detriment to the town at best.

The reason why I didn't think there's a backup is precisely because I'm vanilla. With my role PM being what it is, it doesn't belong in this game. That, combined with how Paper had been acting made me suspicious. However, I have no objections to lynching Life over RD's claim, as this will also help me with my read on Paperblade (which in turn will help me with Helios).

Don't care for this post, because I think assuming that everyone who claimed so far is town isn't a good idea. Paperblade is far from townie-clear in my mind (precisely because our roles don't jive), and I haven't fully decided if scorri's claimed role is town or not (mafia announcers are a thing, and the rest of her role remains to be seen). The only person I believe on claim alone is RD. Also strongly dislike self-meta; how you act will be dictated by your role PM, and we can't see that.

Biiizzzzz. . .can you kindly keep quiet about your role? I think that's enough claims for one day.

##Unvote

##Vote: Life

I can hold up the phase because everyone can train, including vanillas. I want to see how big I become until I expl--wait, that sounded wrong. Bad me!

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Where did this Life vote come from?

Is it because I'm not answering as often as possible due to being on a plane (and jet-lagged) for the past 24 hours and packing days before that? Because that's what I gathered from Prims vote (you're not answering me, oh boo hoo, I'll get to you soon) while everyone else just saw an easy target after that.