New Prince of Tennis Mafia: Season 1

Kaoz

E8VvA.png

New Prince of Tennis Mafia: Season 1

Host: Kaoz

[spoiler=Rules]

1. This is a NOC game. You may not talk to anyone outside the game thread unless you are told otherwise.

2. Once you are dead, you may only talk to people you can talk to via OC, and even then only for strategy purposes. Knowledge aquired after death cannot be transferred from a dead player to a living player.

2.1 If you give your own team a distinct advantage or an opposing team a distinct disadvantage through deadtalking, one player of your team will be mod killed.

2.2 Death is certainly the end for everyone.

3. You may not quote anything a host tells you outside the game thread. This includes Role PMs and any results you might get. Screenshotting of all forms is banned.

4. Be active. If your activity is not up to par as determined by the host, I will reserve the right to forcefully sub you out.

4.1. The bare minimum of activity expected is that you have more posts than the host in the thread and are not missing any actions.

5. Do not edit your posts.

6. If you break any of the above rules, you are subject for a mod kill. The only exception is post edits in which case you will receive a warning the first time only.

6.1. If someone is mod killed their Role PM will not be revealed and all votes against them that were made up to that point are automatically changed to ##Vote: No Lynch.

[spoiler=Mechanics]

1. This game is divided into Cycles and starts on Cycle 1. The lynch and all other kills are valid on Cycle 1.

1.1 Each Cycle lasts 72 hours. A Cycle may end early if a super majority (66% of living players) is reached and all actions were sent in.

1.2 If there's a vote tie at the end of a Cycle, there will be No Lynch.

1.3 The lynch has priority over the execution of most roles. This means that if you are lynched, you will be unable to perform any actions during that Cycle.

2. Vote in ##Vote: USER format. If you want to change your vote, you must ##Unvote first.

3. You can send in actions (if you have any) by replying to your Role PM. If you have an action, and do not want to use it, please reply to your Role PM with Cycle X - Idling.

3.1 Each player has Stamina. Each action has a cost of X Stamina (X may be 0). In order to use an action, the player has to pay the respective cost. If you have multiple actions, you may use only one of them per Cycle.

3.2 All players have access to the universal action Training. This action has a Cost of 0 increases the user's Stamina by 1. It has the lowest priority of all actions.

4. Inspection results might not be accurate.

5. This game does not feature items.

6. You can't target yourself.

7. There are no hidden players.

8. This game may or may not feature duplicate roles.

9. If your Role PM contradicts the rules, follow your Role PM.

10. This game may feature any character that was mentioned or appeared in the first 13 episodes of the New Prince of Tennis anime, or the first 47 chapters of the manga.

[spoiler=Players]

1. Balcerzak - Lynched Cycle 1

2. Blitz (Cap'n Flint) - Killed Cycle 1

3. eclipse - Endgamed

4. Kay - Killed C3

5. Levity (Sentamos) - Killed Cycle 2

6. Life (Am Yisrael Chai) - Lynched Cycle 2

7. Paperblade - Survived

8. Prims (cyborg sammy davis jr.) - Survived

9. Radiant Dragon - Endgamed

10. scorri - Killed C3

11. Whispy Helios - Lynched C3

Subs:

BBM (Thomas Raith)

Helios

Manix

Elieson

Phases:

Cycle 1

Cycle 2

Cycle 3

Final

Currently sending out Role PMs. Please do not post yet.

Edited by Kaoz

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"So this is the U-17 Candidate Selection Camp."

"Nice to meet you. This camp has been left to me to direct while the Head Coach is away.

First off, everyone please pair up into groups of two."

"...I don't wanna. No doubles."

"If I partner with one of the demons, we'll be as strong as a hundred people"

"...Cap... captain. Would you mind partnering with me?"

"Fufufu"

"You guys done? ...Well then, let's start the singles matches. The loser is eliminated from the program."

-Later on the same day-

"Are... are they really going home..."

Elsewhere...

"Everyone off..."

"Th... that's!?"

"From here on out, my real job begins."

"What's all this, coach!? Didn't we get kicked out because we lost in our matches!?"

"You did... however for those who don't want such a gap to exist between them and those who actually won... why don't we see if you can climb this cliff?"

-One week later-

"You guys are from 2nd court, aren't you?"

"What about it?"

"Why don't we play a match?"

"We have a rule at this camp."

"What rule?"

"We must not refuse a challenge from those wearing black jerseys."

"How dramatic."

"Probability that Coach Nyoudo created this rule..."

"...100%."

"They're almost like phantoms. Branded as losers, former members of this camp return suddenly in black jerseys. Having improved their skills drastically since they left, they're not far off from 1st court.

"Is this the best 2nd court can do?"

"We can't win a single game."

"They are too strong."

-At the same time on another court-

"With three wins, two losses and one no game... the team shuffle is 5th court's victory!"

"The gatekeeper has finally opened the gate! The camp's gonna be in chaos..."

"Anyhow, where's 2nd court? Nobody's seen them at all today..."

"Oh, those guys won't be coming anymore... they all ran home with their tails between their legs!! We're the new 2nd court. Hope you're all okay with that."

"You guys are back?"

"We've come back from the depths of hell."

"Like hell if you think we'll just accept you coming back so suddenly! Hurry up and get the hell outta here!!"

"Guess there's no helping it... let's take over this camp!!"

All Role PMs have been sent out. If you're on the player list and didn't get one for some reason, message me.

It is now Cycle 1. Cycle 1 ends on Thursday, November 29th, 9 PM GMT.

As a note, Mechanic 3.2 has been amended compared to the rules draft you received when signing up.

##Vote: Life I thought you didn't like NOC I thought my eyes were deceiving me omg

(by the way if I ever post anything in a spoiler from now on it is not game content)

I didn't sleep last night so I may take like a three-hour or so soon (if I disappear for a large amount of time I probably fell asleep

##Vote: RD

##Unvote

##Vote: Radiant Dragon

Come on guys, what gives? I get RVS, but this doesn't seem like that's the case here... I'll be active, I promise!

That being said, I was kinda expecting a little more activity at this point. Anyone have any information that they're willing to share that might hint at this game's setup? Such as one/multiple mafias, independents, etc.

That being said, I was kinda expecting a little more activity at this point. Anyone have any information that they're willing to share that might hint at this game's setup? Such as one/multiple mafias, independents, etc.

I have a role PM that says I'm a member of the mafia but I'm not sure that means anything.............................................

okay for real though, any reason you didn't drop a vote? Need RVS progression and all that.

Okay my phone is broken so I guess I'm going to be around less in the mornings.

Excellen and RD, why haven't you voted yet?

I thought that Prims's second vote on me might have been a reaction test or something ehehehe

Oh I didn't notice I just woke up

don't post when you're not playing!!!!!

so prims was it a reaction test was it

okay for real though, any reason you didn't drop a vote? Need RVS progression and all that.

Partly because I haven't played in a while (it actually didn't occur to me that I should vote), but mostly because I dislike voting someone for no real reason, despite RVS.

However, I am going to drop a ##Vote: Blitz, for the good of the Town/Camp/whatever.

Partly because I haven't played in a while (it actually didn't occur to me that I should vote), but mostly because I dislike voting someone for no real reason, despite RVS.

However, I am going to drop a ##Vote: Blitz, for the good of the Town/Camp/whatever.

OMG

RD IS PLAYING A GAME

also, still waiting for post game

Sorry, I've got other things to deal with ATM, so have this.

##Vote: scorri

Like what?

why aren't you welcomebackvoting RD

I was gonna do it, but you already did it for me, so let me return the favor

##Vote: PaperBlade

I want to be suspicious of RD, not for his reaction to two RVS votes but for voting only when Prims prodded him to (I prodded him too but it was mostly dumb echoing) and then using "I don't like RVS" as an excuse but idk

I mean if you don't like RVS shouldn't you at least try to help progress the day faster so it'll end faster then? But then I don't want to dwell too much on the RVS bullshit because that's happened too many times

Y'know that game called Schoolgirl Mafia? Guess who's running it?

(and that WILL be the last that anyone says of that game or Mystery Mafia, both of which are still going)