New Prince of Tennis Mafia: Season 1

Kaoz

Oh yeah I also don't know what to feel about RD either. He appears to be keeping way on the safe side of things

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah BTW that last post by Paperblade gives me scumvibes

To be fair, more often than not getting rid of a 3rd party is less harmful to the Town than getting rid of a Townie, so there is some logic to voting suspected 3rd parties/Independents.

...I'm not sure why I'm basically saying it's not a bad idea for Blitz to vote for me, however...

Bal, is your vote serious, given that you had to justify voting Paper over me?

No, it was meant to be an obvious not-serious vote. I clearly need to work on that.

Just a vote on Bizz and that's all.

Well, that explains the scum read.

Okay, no, let me explain.

Paper's post gives me scumvibes because it seems as if he's trying to subtly convince Blitz to remove his vote on him while also advocating a third death when we don't even know if there is a third in this game or, if there is, whether or not the third is harmful to the town

Which is a double scumtell in my books

I've posted once. I voted Bizz as an RVS vote, but am not currently inclined to move it. I've been busy writing a paper, which is why I hadn't posted again as of yet. But, I think for now I'm going to leave my vote where it is. I'm not seeing anything especially odd about RD, but I'm also not really seeing anything much off of anyone yet.

I've posted once. I voted Bizz as an RVS vote, but am not currently inclined to move it. I've been busy writing a paper, which is why I hadn't posted again as of yet. But, I think for now I'm going to leave my vote where it is. I'm not seeing anything especially odd about RD, but I'm also not really seeing anything much off of anyone yet.

Thoughts on Paper case?

What are votals?

Because by rule if there's someone who I know has at least two votes on them in a small game I don't want to switch my vote to PAperblade and make a mistake or something, it's paranoia

He has like two votes on him right

what do you think about paper

what do you think about blitz

what do you think about RD

reasons for holding your vote on me?

Okay, no, let me explain.

Paper's post gives me scumvibes because it seems as if he's trying to subtly convince Blitz to remove his vote on him while also advocating a third death when we don't even know if there is a third in this game or, if there is, whether or not the third is harmful to the town

Which is a double scumtell in my books

When you put it like that... I had forgotten Blitz has his vote on Paperblade. Then again, Paperblade does have a lot of votes on him considering the lack of concrete reasoning behind them.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Bal

RVS and then speculates about faction names which is of no use to anyone (despite appearances)

Also Bizz why are you afraid to vote when phase will only early due if all actions are in in addition to a 66% supermajority?

When you put it like that... I had forgotten Blitz has his vote on Paperblade. Then again, Paperblade does have a lot of votes on him considering the lack of concrete reasoning behind them.

'a lot of votes'

doesn't he have only two though or am I counting wrong

and if I remember PRims at least had legitimate reason for voting him

Prims: I'm not really seeing it. I've seen Paper advocate for the death of a third before so that's not especially surprising to me. I don't really get any sorta of scum vibe from him yet, but I'm not making any assumptions on anyone yet.

Prims: I'm not really seeing it. I've seen Paper advocate for the death of a third before so that's not especially surprising to me.

I'm trying to reduce the amount of meta I use in this game so shrug

Bizz: Reasons for keeping my vote on you is because you find me scummy after one post which only really includes a vote on you. Excuse me if I'm seeing a slight OMGUS in there. I already mentioned that RD is a null case for me right now, though if he keeps asking other people to do the work, that might change. Blitz is neutralish for me right now.

Bizz: Reasons for keeping my vote on you is because you find me scummy after one post which only really includes a vote on you. Excuse me if I'm seeing a slight OMGUS in there. I already mentioned that RD is a null case for me right now, though if he keeps asking other people to do the work, that might change. Blitz is neutralish for me right now.

actually I forgot you voted for me

'earlygame vibes' meaning that I sensed something off about your first post in the game because I go off of that until more information becomes available later in D!, and your meta of Paperblade plus calling me out on an OMGUS when I didn't even vote you has me a little wary. Why so defensive?

##Unvote, ##Vote: Bal

RVS and then speculates about faction names which is of no use to anyone (despite appearances)

I think I started that particular train of thought, actually.

'a lot of votes'

doesn't he have only two though or am I counting wrong

I didn't count so he may only have had two, but it seemed like more to me when I was reading the topic.

RE: scorri: It's less that Paper wanted an ITP lynch and more that Paper was telling Blitz to hunt ITPs instead of scum when there's no guarantee there's an ITP in the game (you only vote ITP if the ITP claimed, has role evidence against them or you know only ITP is left).

I wish people would cool it down with the posting a little if they don't have any solid game-related opinions to share. This game feels really spammy so far and we haven't gotten thoughts from a third of the players. RD's response to Bizz's Paper case is an example of white noise, it's all "I guess X, but Y" and doesn't clearly contribute. I feel like he's had the highest amount of posts that are game-related but don't really do much for town (discussing info rarely leads to finding scum if we're not in a set-up that needs to be gamed). Secondary scumread, maybe. If he's town he should probably step back until more has happened and he can post some clearer thoughts.

Bizz: Seeing as how all my post had was a vote on you and me saying "Let's get this started"... seems odd for you to be able to call me scummy off of that alone. And I wasn't aware I was being overly defensive. I'm just currently keeping my vote on you because it's what I feel best about. And my meta on Paper was after you called me scummy. So.

Bizz: Seeing as how all my post had was a vote on you and me saying "Let's get this started"... seems odd for you to be able to call me scummy off of that alone. And I wasn't aware I was being overly defensive. I'm just currently keeping my vote on you because it's what I feel best about. And my meta on Paper was after you called me scummy. So.

Call it ~intuition.~

I also don't know what the latter has to do with anything.

RD's response to Bizz's Paper case is an example of white noise, it's all "I guess X, but Y" and doesn't clearly contribute. I feel like he's had the highest amount of posts that are game-related but don't really do much for town (discussing info rarely leads to finding scum if we're not in a set-up that needs to be gamed). Secondary scumread, maybe. If he's town he should probably step back until more has happened and he can post some clearer thoughts.

I apologize. I haven't played in more than a year, so I guess I got a little excited and wanted to contribute in some way with the limited information/speculation at our disposal.