New Prince of Tennis Mafia: Season 1

Kaoz

Prims, you're going to make everyone think they're posts are bad and they're going to contribute less. It'd be nice if you were more specific about gamespam.

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Prims: Blitz had an RVS vote on me, surely someone that he thinks is acting not-town is more warranting a vote than that.

it was indeed an RVS vote, but now it says for you badly wanting it off of yourself

and Bizz seemed to thin so too

Okay, no, let me explain.

Paper's post gives me scumvibes because it seems as if he's trying to subtly convince Blitz to remove his vote on him while also advocating a third death when we don't even know if there is a third in this game or, if there is, whether or not the third is harmful to the town

Which is a double scumtell in my books

as in this post

To be fair, more often than not getting rid of a 3rd party is less harmful to the Town than getting rid of a Townie, so there is some logic to voting suspected 3rd parties/Independents.

...I'm not sure why I'm basically saying it's not a bad idea for Blitz to vote for me, however...

are you claiming 3rd party, cause this post seems to hint so

also Scorri

Bizz: Reasons for keeping my vote on you is because you find me scummy after one post which only really includes a vote on you. Excuse me if I'm seeing a slight OMGUS in there. I already mentioned that RD is a null case for me right now, though if he keeps asking other people to do the work, that might change. Blitz is neutralish for me right now.

what other reads do you have?

I talked about RD briefly.

I'm not seeing anything especially odd about RD

Like... he's been being acting differently than other people, but he also hasn't played recently and I honestly don't see anything scummy from his posts so far.

Well okay, I realize I've never given a concrete opinion on RD either aside from the RVS thing.

Now that he's posted a bit more, I feel his passive tone to be less scummy than it could be interpreted because he has been genuinely trying to contribute, and his content looks more life the effects of culture shock/general confusion than coasting mafia. I'm afraid now that after the gamespam talk though he's going to be less confident = less posting in general/use this as an excuse to actually coast which would be bad

tl;dr I lean more town than scum on him but I hope he can click into the general rhythm of the game soon

Prims's frustration is making me read him more town now that he has more material out there

Ugh, I realize there is an abnormally high amount of typos in my posts as a whole and I'll try to proofread them more carefully in the future

I don't like that Paperblade gets less memorable as people get more suspicious of him

Just because you aren't reading and responding to my posts doesn't make me less memorable.

Blitz, you are sidestepping the point. Why would you keep an RVS vote instead of voting someone you think is not town?

Nice response

Tbf Paper, I did like your response to Prims's "you want to lynch ITP more than scum" accusation, I just never mentioned it before

Bal and Eclipse both have been less memorable than any of the players that have posted in the game so far, as least from what I remember; I need to read back and start catching up on notes before fall behind and lose the motivation to keep them anymore

Eclipse seems to have an excuse, but still needs to weigh in on some things for when she's cooled down enough to play the game. Bal's content so far has been mostly empty speculation and little sidenote statements.

Well, idk what else to think when I defend myself and your only response was to call me forgettable.

I liked your defenses, it just seems like there could be more you could be talking about

The only other things really going on were RD's posting, which I believe I said earlier that I'm attributing it to being rusty, and scorri who I have non-scum read on atm but don't feel like outing if it's a town or null read since I don't think it's necessary to do so so early.

Back from shooting things. It does wonders to my temper.

Between Bizz and Paperblade, I like Paperblade more. First came the reluctance to vote for Paperblade, followed by questioning, followed by this (which makes no sense given that her vote is still on him).

##Unvote

##Vote: Bizz

Currently not feeling Paperblade as vote-worthy, 'cause he's answering things in a relatively calm manner right now. Not particularly happy with his wagon, either (Blitz hasn't bothered explaining himself, Bal's been posting more flavor than content, and Prims was busy spamming before he decided that everyone else should cut down on the spam).

##Vote: Paperblade

I was going to make some obi-wan kenobi joke here about you being a fool for striking RD down, but then I thought it might be mistaken as serious. Also, I couldn't think of the best wording.

Prims gets a pass because I don't think he's every played with him.

That said, it's been forever since I played with him too. It would be a shame to lose him so soon. :(

Yeah, this was his vote post for Paperblade, almost forgot about that. He made it right as Paper was starting to get some shit, although it was light, yet passed off of the vote as RVS which seems really late to the party and a read-through of his posts reveals his done actually little else. "I just reread the flavor;" "Did Scorri post yet?" "You missed me smudging Bizz"

Gave no more reason for keeping his vote on Paper, hasn't done any other scumhunting.