New Prince of Tennis Mafia: Season 1

Kaoz

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Where did this Life vote come from?

Is it because I'm not answering as often as possible due to being on a plane (and jet-lagged) for the past 24 hours and packing days before that? Because that's what I gathered from Prims vote (you're not answering me, oh boo hoo, I'll get to you soon) while everyone else just saw an easy target after that.

No, it's because rolecop claim.

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it's because rolecop claim.

Just saw that now.

He's half right thought I don't know where the hell Silencer came from. Self-Safeguard (1 Stamina) and Investigator (0 Stamina) are correct though. In fact, the reason why I laid off Bizz after C0 is because I pulled an innocent on her last night. She's some sort of Stamina restorer but she needs to train both C0 and C1 to use it due to her Base of 2. Correct me if I'm wrong, sweetie. Point is, she's absolutely cleared.

It's a mistake to lynch your investigator. I was going to check out Prims tonight but if you want to lynch your only sure Investigator (by listening to RD), go ahead.

##Unvote

##Vote: RD

This isn't an OMGUS vote, this is a "really appreciate for lying about your true results to get the village cop lynched" vote. Which means that you're 100% mafia.

She's some sort of Stamina restorer but she needs to train both C0 and C1 to use it due to her Base of 2. Correct me if I'm wrong, sweetie. Point is, she's absolutely cleared.

Okay, just read over this again.

Actually, my Base Stamina is 0, but it's true that I need 4 stamina in order to use my role. Since everyone already knows what it is, allow me to explain: When I use my role, ANYONE who has stamina lower than their Base Stamina has their current stamina reset back to what their Base Stamina is. This is why I wanted people to think about increasing my stamina since it could help us out for later.

I don't know if this is a memory issue on your part or a genuine discrepancy, but here's why I think you're scum:

• You made the mistake of spending too much time going on about how you thought I was some sort of anti-town role but not mafia. Remember when Prims got on Paperblade for 'hunting ITPs instead of scum?'
  • This is why I think you investigated me: IF you are scum, you want to find any and all ITPs that may exist to see if you may be able to cooperate with them, and if not, whether or not you'll have to dispose of them quickly.
  • Furthermore, you outed my role. Normally town-aligned rolecops don't out the roles of their clears, to be safe.

Also he insulted my play, which was probably an attempt to get me emotionally riled up. He's done that in past games, so I should probably still expect it from him. I guess it kinda worked.

If Life IS mafia and he's telling the truth about him being an alliance rolecop, there might be an ITP in this game. Just some food for thought.

Universal Backup and stuff like PGO/BP/etc. mix nicely. What is a universal backup going to do, copy my lack of ability?

I do not buy a zero-cost investigative town role, nor do I care for seeing Bizz's role out in the open. If there is a ITP, it might explain why Paper's been acting weird (but that doesn't excuse it).

To clarify: It would mean that town would have a free investigation all day, while RD basically had to pull shenanigans to get his. Given what scorri and Bizz claimed, this doesn't make sense.

Who knows, Paper could possibly be amnesiac or something. It'd explain the whole backup-with-a-vanilla-in-play thing, but this is baseless role speculation so shrug

Doing votals because I want to make sure of some things.

Votals

Paperblade (2): Life, eclipse, scorri, Helios, Levity

Life (6): Paperblade, RD, Prims, Bizz, Kay, eclipse

Helios (1): Prims

Kay (1): Helios

Helios voted for Life, but he didn't unvote that I saw, so it doesn't count. Life has enough to be hammered, but I'm guessing actions aren't all in, or something. Also, I have a question. What use is a self-safeguard? Can you use it with other abilities? Cause otherwise it looks like a really nice way to be able to use a kill and not get blocked. *shrug* I dunno. That role just seems odd.

It's kind of weird though. If you're vanilla, Eclipse, then what's the use of Training in the first place?

Just saw that now.

He's half right thought I don't know where the hell Silencer came from. Self-Safeguard (1 Stamina) and Investigator (0 Stamina) are correct though. In fact, the reason why I laid off Bizz after C0 is because I pulled an innocent on her last night. She's some sort of Stamina restorer but she needs to train both C0 and C1 to use it due to her Base of 2. Correct me if I'm wrong, sweetie. Point is, she's absolutely cleared.

It's a mistake to lynch your investigator. I was going to check out Prims tonight but if you want to lynch your only sure Investigator (by listening to RD), go ahead.

##Unvote

##Vote: RD

This isn't an OMGUS vote, this is a "really appreciate for lying about your true results to get the village cop lynched" vote. Which means that you're 100% mafia.

If you're planning on trying to turn the Town's trust against me with your cc to get me lynched and laugh your way to the gallows tomorrow, you can stop now. It's not going to work this time.

Look at Balcerzak's Role PM. Yes, he had a zero cost protect ability, but it came at the cost of preventing his target from acting that night. I don't buy a Town Cop having a zero cost Inspect with no drawbacks, especially one that gets Role and Alliance (although he may just be assuming she's Town due to her ability).

A Mafia Cop on the other hand is not such a powerful role, due to the fact that the Mafia already know who's Town and are only trying to find the Doctor, Town Cop etc. Because of that, it could be balanced as a zero cost action.

In which case, the phase isn't ending any time soon. I haven't submitted my training request, and don't plan on doing it until the very last minute.

I feel like this is more beneficial to scum than town in this case

I just think that a mafia cop with a zero-cost action is there to help give the mafia a better advantage, since obviously they're smaller, along with your point, RD (they already know who is town, they're just trying to weed the valuable roles out, etc.)

A mafia cop with an action that costs stamina, or at least costs a lot of stamina, would be unfair to them/unrealistic really (I can imagine roles like a janitor or something having an action cost, not saying I think we have one but just using it as an example)

Although RD, the thing between you and Kay regarding your hesitance to reveal your amount of stamina irks me a bit. Although, I guess I'm also upset with the others for pushing it.

I don't buy Life's counterclaim since it hinges on scum-RD sacrificing himself to lynch the cop instead of just, you know, NKing Life that night with no risks now that the doc is dead.

Although RD, the thing between you and Kay regarding your hesitance to reveal your amount of stamina irks me a bit. Although, I guess I'm also upset with the others for pushing it.

Again, I thought it should have been obvious to assume I started with six, so I didn't see the point of the question. I wanted to know whether or not Kay had a role where she could see how much stamina players have/started with.

Shrug

For some reason I think it's C3 instead of C2 so never mind, that was kind of dumb of me to say