Fe12 h1 DRAFT:FRED

MacLovin

Drafting:

1. This draft is for 5 players

2. Marth, Arran, Xane, Feena, and Rickard and Julian and Nagi Springfield are free for all. Female!MU is free, Male is banned because lolversatility.

3. The game will be played on H1

4. Rainbow pot is free, as is bond/growth potion.

Rules:

1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, visit houses, trade, and shop.

2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to opening chests/doors and activating Supports.

3. All characters are free for Prologue chapters. However, all drafted characters who are recruitable in the Prologue must be recruited. Prologue is freee

4. You are free to reclass undrafted units to whatever you want.

5. All Gaiden chapters must be visited.

6. The game must be played out to the True Ending.

Other:

1. Lunatic Statboosters and use of Wi-fi features are strictly prohibited.

2. Male Class Set Combination is allowed.

3. Warp may not be used on Marth. Rescue may not be used on Marth by a unit who has been Warped or rescued earlier in the chapter. Hammerne may not be used on Rescue.

4. Use of the Base Arena is allowed.

5. Use of the Clock Bonus is strictly prohibited.

Penalties:

1. Undrafted units have a 4-turn penalty, per unit per chapter.

Exceptions:

1. Palla is free for Chapter 3.

2. Yubello, Yumina, Ogma and Sirius are free for Chapter 4.

3. Navarre is free for Chapter 7.

4. Merric is free for Chapter 10.

5. Nyna, Maria, Lena and Elice are free for Final.

Teams:

(names go here.)

Roshea is free

HARPOON-Luke,A GOD, Ogma, Barst, Cain, Roger, Dice, Jeorge, Windell, , Jake, Ymir, Warren, Wrys, Bord, Cord, Beck, Roshea

PKL-Palla, Cecille, Caeda, Malliesia, Malice, KAtarina, Norne, Leiden, Yubello, Tiki, Sheema, Midia, Radd, Biraku, Michelis, Astram, ROshea

Ghost-Catria, Ryan, Frey, Navarre, Merric, Ellerean, Matthis, Caeser, Wolf, Bantu, Sedgar, Dolph, Macellan, Samson, Samto, Radd, Roshea

CR-Rody, Sirius, Yumina, Minerva, Athena, Linde, Darros, Horace, Etzel, Vergil, Est, TOmas, Frost, Abel, Castor, Gordin, RObert, Roshea

Edited by Lowen

Give it a break hawk king. Mind your own damn business

This is not a sign up btw. Just saying people don't be afraid of this draft. have some fun with Sharpy and CR.

Like seriously you only aim for me and Sharpy when PLENTY of other people also leave drafts to dry sometimes. While I am not proud to admit I have quite a few unfinished ones some of which are near done WE ARE FAR FROM THE ONLY TWO PEOPLE WHO HAVE UNFINISHED DRAFTS.. Why don't you just leave it alone?

Edited by Jediwaki Kuno

I hope Hawk King realizes he's on my ignore list.

There were 4 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

Harpoon

Pickle

Loocy

CR

Timestamp: 2012-12-02 00:15:59 UTC

I pick Luke

PKL wants his PALLA

Looocy gets Catria

Edited by Lowen

HARPOON-Luke,A GOD, Ogma, Barst, Cain, Roger, Dice, Jeorge, Windell, , Jake, Ymir, Warren, Wrys, Bord, Cord, Beck, Roshea

PKL-Palla, Cecille, Caeda, Malliesia, Malice, KAtarina, Norne, Leiden, Yubello, Tiki, Sheema, Midia, Radd, Biraku, Michelis, Astram, ROshea

Ghost-Catria, Ryan, Frey, Navarre, Merric, Ellerean, Matthis, Caeser, Wolf, Bantu, Sedgar, Dolph, Macellan, Samson, Samto, Radd, Roshea

CR-Rody, Sirius, Yumina, Minerva, Athena, Linde, Darros, Horace, Etzel, Vergil, Est, TOmas, Frost, Abel, Castor, Gordin, RObert, Roshea

Done.

Have fun.

AXEMEN TRIANGLE ATTACK!

Edited by Lowen

I hope Hawk King realizes he's on my ignore list.

I hope you're joking.

EDIT:

Like seriously you only aim for me and Sharpy when PLENTY of other people also leave drafts to dry sometimes. While I am not proud to admit I have quite a few unfinished ones some of which are near done WE ARE FAR FROM THE ONLY TWO PEOPLE WHO HAVE UNFINISHED DRAFTS.. Why don't you just leave it alone?

Jed, are you aware of how many unfinished drafts Harpoon has?

Look, man, I like you and all, but here's the thing: Harpoon continues to host new drafts (not even participating in others' drafts, mind) while he has a fucking tremendous backlog. Hawk King is nowhere near to my favorite person here and I'm utterly on his side and I might actually start abusing my power to prevent Harpoon from making new drafts.

This is not SOMETIMES. Sometimes is my "well I've got that FE2, FE4, FE5, FE7, and FE10 one I haven't done." That's sometimes. Sometimes is not "well a dozen or maybe a dozen and some change and also i haven't cleared any new ones since fucking july while continuing to host and sign up for other ones and also i'm already notorious for shady drafting practices."

Edited by Mr. Sparkles

oh God time to tackle this clusterfuck. So much fail in one draft

CR - Rody, Sirius, Yumina, Minerva, Athena, Linde, Darros, Horace, Etzel, Vergil, Est, Tomas, Frost, Abel, Castor, Gordin, Robert, Roshea

Prologue - free/free

MU (Ciarre) chose noble's child, diverse and enlightened.

e9cf9c95965d551b3c1e7c3d131ac763.png

YOU ARE NOT ARAN

7f32ed9cf4a0d73460b8a7311af9f233.png?1354933873

YES

95173829ebc9441bc5333ce8c18ac731.png?1354934493

I LOVE YOU SELF

Chapter 1 - 4/4 turns

CRITS, CRITS EVERYWHERE, TRYING TO STEAL MY BOSSKILSS

Chapter 2 - 6/10 turns

Ciarre is so good. Rody is also now good.

7fad2662bc77187a33a591338bf11469.png?1354939010

She got ^this level without the mag on the run that I didn't die to the moving boss >.< THAT MOBNTHERFUCKER

Chapter 1 - 4/4 turns

Rody and Gordin (reclassed to cav) ate rainbow pots so that they can kill stuff (well, in Rody's case so that he can double Lorenz). Arran grabbed the bullion. Cav!MU charged with Rody.

Rainbow pot use: 75/77

Chapter 2 - 6/10 turns

Siarre goes around to hunt down the lady sword thief and everyone else charges up. Gordin gets levels, and proceeds to proc nothing and a Shin level. Wow, you're this close to getting the benchhammer. :(

Rainbow pot use: 73/77

Chapter 3 - 6/16 turns

Gordin goes back to archer because I don't want to waste rainbow pots on him. Also he's more useful shooting down the fliers one draco. Arran and Rody are fed pots so they can double more things, since they have 11 speed as of the start of the chapter. Rody goes and procs a butt ton of speed this chapter though, so that's good.

be1d4b54f4f545f1ab043d55b7fb04b7.png?1355009794

>_>

Rainbow pot use: 71/77

Chapter 3x - 6/22 turns

b9621175eca41df21cf8f006f2ca42ed.png?1355010760

Linde is the best.

Chapter 4 - 3/25 turns

Marf chugs down some Rainbow Pot crack. Arran and Siarre go flier, Rody goes merc, Gordin goes pirate, and Linde stays a mage because awesome. Also yesss Sirius.

Marth procs mag. :|

Rainbow pot use: 70/77

Chapter 5 - 5/30 turns

Gordin continues to be awful. Siarre and Rody are the best <3 Also Sirius and Arran charge up to get the droppable stuff.

Chapter 6 - 5/35 turns

Arran reclasses to sage so that he can rescue Marf over. Sirius goes horseman, and I probably should've promoted MU or Rody for this to make it easier, but I managed. I also forgot to use the rainbow pot, that would've made it a lot easier... what a fail. ._. Also reclassed Yumina to get her 2 base arena levels as a mage, then switched her back.

Chapter 6x - 2/37 turns

Yumina goes mage here and steals quite a bit of kills from the others, who deliberately used weaker weapons. I accidentally let her get attacked on EP but she got a lot of experience from it. Thank God for dodging.

Edited by Seregil