Nintendo Direct event tomorrow morning (Dec. 5)

Klytus

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Healing Sword. I'm surprised you mentioned Eliwood's Blade and not Alm's Blade : P

Also, Callum is Kellam. And good, it looks like they are using the official given names from the official site. I definitly wanted to see if they use "Serlis" for Celice.

Where did you find his name is Kellam?

I'm pretty sure it's the weapon listed as "Healing Sword" on the FE13 section of this site, it heals 10 HP of the character equipped with it at the start of each turn.

Ok, I think the Sword section that didn't have an icon for the Smoothing Sword. (that's probably the one that I haven't seen that weapon icon yet)

Edited by King Marth 64

Compared to how long we've all waited already, two/four months is nothing! It'll be over before we know it!
Exactly. We've still got something to tide us over for the holidays for our FE fix too. The Knights of Iris book is just two days away from being distributed.

Exactly. We've still got something to tide us over for the holidays for our FE fix too. The Knights of Iris book is just two days away from being distributed.

I'm sure the book will be lovely, but I don't think it'll keep fans entertained *that* long : P

My suggestion? Play FE12.

Urgh... as amazing as this news is, I'm still disappoint that the EU aren't getting it until 2 months after the US and ultimately a year after Japan got it.... feeling pretty shafted.

Now, NoE can make good with me by releasing the gorgeous FE 3DS :)

Ooh, I'm not sure how I feel about Ronku's name change. >_< Lon'qu looks so strange. I guess they wanted to give him a more foreign-looking name since he had a Japanese-sounding name in the JP version. Perhaps they also wanted people to pronounce his name specifically that way, exactly like the Japanese way but spelling it differently to help those who don't know how to pronounce it.

Is the guy in the NIntendo Direct video pronouncing the names the way they should be? I guess changing Chrom's "o" from a long o to a short o is OK (though I still prefer the former), but Vaike pronounced as Vike and not Vake? Sumia pronounced as SumIa and not SUmia?

I'm surprised no one's talked about the UI of the localized version, but the font they used is very pretty and matches well with everything else.

February 4th is a sexy release date. :) Guess I'd better grab a 3DS for Christmas!

I'm surprised no one's talked about the UI of the localized version, but the font they used is very pretty and matches well with everything else.

I think the general font is the same one that's used for the Weapons/Forge menus in Radiant Dawn.

In the Felian arena map, his name appears for a split second when the player moves Robin.

Oh, I guessing that they are using the official given names for the DLC characters from the since we do know that Arum as Alm is originally mentioned before like Medeus and Altea. I might be thinking that they might name Celice as "Serlis" also.

Edited by King Marth 64

Best reply said in this entire thread!

Ooh, I'm not sure how I feel about Ronku's name change. >_< Lon'qu looks so strange. I guess they wanted to give him a more foreign-looking name since he had a Japanese-sounding name in the JP version. Perhaps they also wanted people to pronounce his name specifically that way, exactly like the Japanese way but spelling it differently to help those who don't know how to pronounce it.

Is the guy in the NIntendo Direct video pronouncing the names the way they should be? I guess changing Chrom's "o" from a long o to a short o is OK (though I still prefer the former), but Vaike pronounced as Vike and not Vake? Sumia pronounced as SumIa and not SUmia?

February 4th is a sexy release date. :) Guess I'd better grab a 3DS for Christmas!

I'm fine with Lon'qu and Sumla. =3

And Chrom is good to make it sound like he's chaotic in battle.

That always was my plan !

April 2013 ? That's My birthday month !

You Europeans got SD two months before we did, so it is only fair to return the favor by us getting FE13 two months before you do... Nah, I'm kidding.

They didn't have them at time, where I leave...

...And I'm far more excited by Awakening !

We have another name, it seems. One of the weapons is "Alm's Sword"

I think this is a good indication that we'll be getting Japanese Only characters since we have Alm's Sword.

Anyways, fantastic news is fantastic. February 4th will come soon enough as it is.

I don't mind the wait myself, seeing as I've waited practically since the 3DS came out for a 3DS FE. ^^

What I find stupid though, is people disappointed that games like Smash Bros. weren't talked about. Um, people, E3 would be MUCH better for a game announcement that big. Same for things like Zelda and Mario on the Wii U. Now Zelda 3DS I wouldn't have minded seeing today, but oh well. xP

Europe got Shadow Dragon, Xenoblade Chronicles and The Last Story before the U.S., so I don't feel bad for you guys at all. In fact, I imported the European Shadow Dragon before it was even announced for U.S., if I recall (again, I played it on that damn 5 hour flight to San Francisco for Macworld).

On the other hand, I think it's much more likely that they release the FE 3DS in Europe than in the U.S. I'd have to consider buying another 3DS XL if they released an FE version of that here, but there's no way I'm going back to the smaller screen of the 3DS.

Europe got Shadow Dragon, Xenoblade Chronicles and The Last Story before the U.S., so I don't feel bad for you guys at all. In fact, I imported the European Shadow Dragon before it was even announced for U.S., if I recall (again, I played it on that damn 5 hour flight to San Francisco for Macworld).

On the other hand, I think it's much more likely that they release the FE 3DS in Europe than in the U.S. I'd have to consider buying another 3DS XL if they released an FE version of that here, but there's no way I'm going back to the smaller screen of the 3DS.

The only one of those that I bought was Shadow Dragon, I understand that Xenoblade Chronicles was a bit of a sore point in the US but I have to say that it didn't really bother me. I adore Fire Emblem, so for me this is a far more important development - I'm hopeful that we get the 3DS in some form or another... I've been asking Nintendo to bear it in mind. I wonder if they will?

Oh, the suspense... Two whole months of suspense... I can't take it.

Well, since we've all been waiting so long already, I guess it won't kill us to wait another two months.

(Plus, at least it's only two. Europe has to wait even longer... 4~5 months... Sorry, Europe. I feel bad for you... Well, you guys won't be getting it too much later, so... yeah.)

And about the special 3DS... I really hope it comes out... *sigh* (Does anyone think it actually will? Or do you think they'll just release the game...?)

This is the happiest day of my life. (Really... It might as well be. I've never heard sweeter news. #_#)

I guess changing Chrom's "o" from a long o to a short o is OK (though I still prefer the former), but Vaike pronounced as Vike and not Vake?

Say what now? Go back and listen to Vaike's voice in the announcement trailer.

At around 1:24, listen to Vaike say "It's Vaike time." Sounds like it's being pronounced "Vake" to me. =/

Edited by Karaszure