So do you believe that the worlds going to end?

Gold Vanguard

but at least we'd be decent strategists!!!

also i swear everyone on sf has 4.0 GPAs and knows at least two languages

If it's any consolation I have a 3.5 and am exceedingly jealous of everyone around here that seems to be a properly motivated student. :x

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i had a 4.0 last year and it dropped to a 3.5

3.5 is still good though i don't get it

Edited by Sentamos

I think I'd join XCOM before I'd submit to being part of a hunger game, assuming kdanger didn't show up and time lord all the jerks away.

Real life sf XCOM, grab a medkit people

(I hope it's more like Enemy Unknown than UFO, those guys seemed to have a somewhat higher survival rate)

i would just fuck it and rally all of the mafia communities together and leave you guys to die

except tangerine and nightmare

except technically night has played mafia before so he counts

Edited by Sentamos

i would just fuck it and rally all of the mafia communities together and leave you guys to die

except tangerine and nightmare

except technically night has played mafia before so he counts

:D

it's korean :(

What's the 2nd language?

I-It's okay Bizz... my GPA is probably way worse than anybody else's... (well, anybody=everybody)

But if I really believed the world was going to end I would've just dropped out of school because everything I'd be working for would just end ;A;

But anyway as far as I've heard the Mayan descendants suspect that it's only the end of their calendar in the way our calendars always end...

But I never believed it predicted the end of the world/humans anyway x3 I just couldn't believe that any person in this world could know how to predict that correctly, mostly so long in advance.

Edited by Freohr Datia

freohr has played mafia before too so she also counts

and so does guillermo

and lux

Edited by Sentamos

english is the first, german is the second, korean is the one I'm still a little nooby in

Woaaah I was asking for 1 at a time, jeez!! This is information overflow for someone like me, who is only bilingual! I can hardly think right now because I am trying to comprehend this.

That's cool though. I know French/English perfectly, but I am super bad and still learning with Spanish :(.

heehee i understand spanish pretty fluently but i can't speak it worth shit because people always make fun of me

english is the first, german is the second, korean is the one I'm still a little nooby in

Ermehgawd, we can be German buddies. <3

Obwohl ich bin schlecht Deutsch...

Edited by eCut

Not really, the only thing that would end is autumn. On the 22nd, I'm totally gonna laugh at those who did believe the world would end on the 21st.

I am going to get very intoxicated, just in case.

Though I really don't think anything will happen.