hmn

cyron

is there seriously nothing else going on in your life that this bothers you at all

Oh dear god, I thought we were going to be dealing with a real crisis. Like your grandmother died or your brother OD'd or something serious.

Glad to know retarded kids still exist in this day and age.

It does not change the fact that you were whining like a spoiled little puppy when he doesn't get his chew toy on time.

What's what you have a minor inconvenience fuck you my dog died

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simply sleep from like noon to 11 after pulling a video game all nighter. go to the midnight release. get game. play until school starts in the morning. then play until your normal bedtime after school. then SLEEEEEEEEEEEEP.

it will be totally worth it. In fact. I believe that is what I shall do.

What's what you have a minor inconvenience fuck you my dog died

My sympathy is directly proportional to the size of your dog

My sympathy is directly proportional to the size of your dog

Corgierror.jpg

But what if it was on Casual Mode?

The likelihood of there being a midnight release for Fire Emblem anywhere is approximately zero.

^What he said.

Edited by shadowofchaos

FUUUUU- NO I WILL BE NICE.

This is one of the few things that I don't like about Awakening. One of the others is the toilet bowl armor. It's gonna be a pain in the *** waiting in school knowing that someone's already playing it while I'm just getting more projects assigned. *sigh*

At least I preordered it.

Still really inconvenient, though. I typically go to the mall on weekends and sometimes thursdays. So, that's at least another 4 days until I get Awakening. I've been waiting for this game since March. Every. Day. Counts.

Edited by astra knight

IIRC the best part is that the 3DS is actually looking Quite Difficult to crack

Corgierror.jpg

OK yeah now that I look back on it that was basically a total lie, corgis and dachsunds and pugs own

Edited by Rehab

The likelihood of there being a midnight release for Fire Emblem anywhere is approximately zero.

You sure about that? Lately, first party 3DS games are being released directly on the eShop at midnight of the release date. Paper Mario Sticker Star happened that way and i got it the exact moment it was released. So its possible FE will go the same route.

Really? It took much less time for me to download Paper Mario than it did for me to get in the car, drive all the way down to the store, wait for the guy to get the game out, wait in line to pay for it, drive home, and then play the game. (Plus i dont have to use up gas to do so.) Maybe its my interwebz connection being decent but it took me about 15 minutes to download a full on game like that with no hang ups.

It took me like fifteen minutes to download Link's Awakening.

As an aside, I'm weird in that I like the physical copies of things. If I don't have a box of a game I buy I have substantially less fun with it. It's been getting a bit better since I started playing PC games, but I think a large part of why I just don't enjoy videogames very much anymore is because my physical collection has been stagnating and, in fact, shrinking.

It took me like fifteen minutes to download Link's Awakening.

Eeekazoo! That is...quite unfortunate, mate. What is your ISP type? DSL?

I know what you mean about physical copies collection shrinking a bit. I have two 3DS games that are actually cartridges. Just two. And i have dozens of games on my 3DS. Plus games the size of FE Awakening will eat up a lot of space on the SD card. (which i had to recently upgrade) But i think ill still download FE Awakening vs getting the actual copy. Supplies of that will be a bit limited in my area. (I really doubt Walmart is gonna carry it and Gamestop only gets a limited amount)

I've got Cox. It has a healthy 15 Mb/s when it's doing well. It's possible it was a bad day, though. I've attributed it to their services because historically anything Nintendo online has just not worked well for me. The horrors of SSBB online at friends'...THE HORROR

Ah, and I'm pretty sure Walmart will have it when it gets over here. They generally stock all the new handheld titles.

Edited by Esau of Isaac

The fact that it's a Monday hurts me more. I'm also mad that Japan's FE13 release date was April 19, which is 4/19. 419 is the last thing I want Fire Emblem to remind me of. It's evil. Look it up if you don't know it...

It's Japan.

It could have been on April 1st and they wouldn't have given a damn. It doesn't mean anything over there.

It's Japan.

It could have been on April 1st and they wouldn't have given a damn. It doesn't mean anything over there.

Meh. It still makes me think of Chrom popping up 419-ing someone. What, there's nothing like this in Japan? Then I'd be better off living there ;).