post ehre and i'll tell you your color,

Percivalé

I wonder what you'll perceive me as color-wise.

You seem bluish.

How does this even work? How does can someone exhibit traits of a color?

We've never met before, but let's see what color you see me as anyway.

I'm getting a deeper slate from you! But with a bit more... blue? Or silvery periwinkle or something, except without the metallic touch.

Sure whatever

I've always gotten kind of a uhh... huh, it's hard to describe, like a maroon but with a deep purple tint

What a curious topic.... So what about my colorsmile.gif ?

Green! A nice, kinda flittery green.

What's my colour? I'm curious.

Definitely bluish with hints of red! (this might mean you clash with yourself sometimes)

Eh, let's give this a shot.

Light blue kinda, I want to say maybe light aqua but not quite.

Uh... I dunno if this is legit, since you can't see people's color on the internet. It's possible in reality to few people, but on internet? WUT.

Either you have a hacking tool that let you see other people's face through their monitor, or you're a fake. Idoun.gif

Edit: Sorry for being negative, but what I'm hearing is droppings from an adult bull.

hello yellow

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've probably never seen me before, given that I've been pretty inactive up until recently 'cause of stuff, but I'm really curious as to what color I am. Also, I'd like to ask you something. How exactly does your Synethesia work? I mean, do you literally see the text as whatever color that person is, or do you just sorta feel that color?

Am I still the same color you said I was originally?

Yeah! Goldenrod is still pretty cool; I kind of see it as sort of humble and rational color.

You've probably never seen me before, given that I've been pretty inactive up until recently 'cause of stuff, but I'm really curious as to what color I am. Also, I'd like to ask you something. How exactly does your Synethesia work? I mean, do you literally see the text as whatever color that person is, or do you just sorta feel that color?

You seem like a light/bright green to me kind of actually! Almost neon.

And it depends; for this sort of thing I just feel it, and for sounds I just kind of hear the colors and the colors/sounds have textures to them, too. The textures either grate against my brain or I feel them against the palms of my hands/on my fingertips.

Eh, let's give this a shot.

Oh did I forget this

honestly it's hard to tell, it seems ruddy yellow/orangeish but i felt hints of really dark blue

You seem like a light/bright green to me kind of actually! Almost neon.

And it depends; for this sort of thing I just feel it, and for sounds I just kind of hear the colors and the colors/sounds have textures to them, too. The textures either grate against my brain or I feel them against the palms of my hands/on my fingertips.

Whoa, my green is almost neon? Could I ask what that means, exactly?

And that's really cool, although it must suck when you get some of the more unpleasant textures.

Two different responses? That's kinda interesting.

unfortunately it's hard to tell because I don't know you hahaha

you do have blue to you though no matter what so huh

Edited by Levanto

Um...Hello there. :) Looking forward to the holidays by any chance?

yes! what about you?

Hey Bizz!

So, uh, what color are ya gettin from me, if you're still doing this? :D

(Also I'm sad you won't be in Pokemon Adventures Maf) :(

I thought you were already here hahaha but yellowishorange for me, at least from what I've seen in mafia. AND FINE I SIGNED UP AS A SUB OKAY YOU PEOPLE ARE MAKING ME FEEL GUILTY

Yellow is good! All of the colors are good! But my advice to yellows is to watch out--don't make assumptions without doing your research first, because yellow is tied to gossip. Reds don't have to worry too much about that problem (they're similar to yellows in that they are tied to talking, but reds are naturally better at debates); they have low self-esteem to deal with though.

My voice is a bright aqua! and I think it fits! For the record, greens are probably the most prone to depression but they are also probably the most creative. Although blues are pretty creative too

thank you freohr ily

Edited by Levanto

1355967421[/url]' post='2221769']

Yellow is good! All of the colors are good! But my advice to yellows is to watch out--don't make assumptions without doing your research first, because yellow is tied to gossip. Reds don't have to worry too much about that problem (they're similar to yellows in that they are tied to talking, but reds are naturally better at debates); they have low self-esteem to deal with though.

My voice is a bright aqua! and I think it fits! For the record, greens are probably the most prone to depression but they are also probably the most creative. Although blues are pretty creative too

thank you freohr ily

"Claps" What's my color?

nope, because purple is its own color here

basically just take the two descriptions linked and combine them

if there are clashes it's case by case which one prioritizes iirc

Edited by Manix