Do you always get at least one RGN blessed unit in your runs?

ragnell.

In my first FE4 playthrough, Celice ended with 11 SPD at level 30. Then Tinny over here capped MAG, SKILL, and SPD.

Right now in FE7, Priscilla had 14 MAG at 20/8, while Matthew had 15 STR at level 20.

I've had a few Lyns that were able to ORKO the Fire Dragon. And I do remember a Fiora that maxed every stat sans Luck and Health. And a few Eliwoods that maxed Strength, Skill, and Speed. I can't exactly remember anything else though.

I've had a few Lyns that were able to ORKO the Fire Dragon. And I do remember a Fiora that maxed every stat sans Luck and Health. And a few Eliwoods that maxed Strength, Skill, and Speed. I can't exactly remember anything else though.

On what planet does Lyn deal 20 dmg per strike against Dragon? Sol Katti and Max Str allow her to do 8 iirc, and we supports certainly don't double her ATK (unless I am seriously missing something).

On what planet does Lyn deal 20 dmg per strike against Dragon? Sol Katti and Max Str allow her to do 8 iirc, and we supports certainly don't double her ATK (unless I am seriously missing something).

You're forgetting about Filla's Might here.

You're forgetting about Filla's Might here.

Yup. 8+10 from Fillas might means a B support with Easywood lets her pull it off. Geez how did I miss that one

Is RGN an abbreviation for "Ragnell"?

I think "rng blessed" is a dumbass term but whatever.

Erk has always been a badass when I play FE7. I mean, I played the game a lot in middle school, and years after I first started playing the game, I was surprised to see how low Erk's growths were.

Pretty sure its RNG, which is an abbreviation for random number generater.

FE9!Ike usually caps 3 stats unassisted, does that count?

One time, he also got WTFISTHATEVENPOSSIBLE Res. Like, it was his second highest stat behind HP, and he was close to capping it. Saddly, my memory card got corrupted, so I can't replay the file with Mage Destroyer Ike.

Merric in my FE11H2 run got to 8 def, 40~ HP unassisted. Then, I gave him several Dracoshields, and he had about as much Def as everyone who's name isn't DOGA.