Pokemon Adventures R/B/G/Y Mafia

BBM

What does me having or not having seen you play scum before have to do with me finding you scummy? I'm not even using any meta against you. Irrelevant point here.

I didn't say you knew what Sabrina's role was. I said you assumed you knew what her role was and tried to make my claims less credible by immediately claiming that Sabrina's role was to contact players. By claiming that first, you hoped that anything I had to say would be less believable. Read my post again, this is in my post and this paragraph is a complete reiteration of my previous post.

Your cases on those players were about their activity and as far as I remember, only about Wren's claim on Day 2. Not seeing how that is largely contributing at all.

You "distrust" my Yellow claim because you are scum, and I have grabbed hold onto you. The closer I am to proving that you are scum, the more you "distrust" me, right?

The more you try to defend yourself, the worse you look, IMO.

then explain your dumb as fuck comment about "Typical" scum me

THAT MEANS THE EXACT SAME FUCKING THING

it's pretty decent compared to most of the other players, especially when you consider that we haven't lynched a single mafia member yet

I "distrust" your Yellow claim because I fail to see how town can be so stupid.

I don't get what this means. Your activity isn't really that awesome in this game either, so I don't think you mean that kind of activity.

the mafia contact -> kadabra

oh my god how do you not get this

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to say that in this game, Green is the guy one (look at Daisy/Baldrick's flip) that chose Charizard while Blue is the female one with Blastoise.

This is important because I have a feeling that JB is asking for Blue in this game and not Green.

I meant that statement as typical scum, with the Shatter part added in to mean that Shatter is acting like a typical scum by waffling again.

I'm sorry if there's any misunderstanding on that case, lol.

yes i'm a girl

If this is about jigglypuff, I don't understand it either. I too can't think of anyone else having a jigglypuff, and the pokemon mentioned in my PM is another one. Of course, for all you know, I could be lying and actually hooked Baldrick, but you have the Word of Mod that I was trying to target Elieson. If I could roleblock, targeting Elieson who was just proven to be gov would be the biggest waste of time regardless of my alignment. Even if I truly am that retarded I don't think any scumbuddies would be stupid enough to let that happen.

Unless someone else owns a jigglypuff I'm wondering if it really is mine and that it was refering to redirecting Wren's actions to Baldrick, and by extension meaning that Wren hooked Baldrick. It's still a weird way of saying it since I had to target two people for my redirection.

Mancer, you sure you read your PM right and it was "roleblock" not "redirect" or something?

I've checked with BBM on this: I can only speak to Pokemon that is mentioned in the flavor of a player. My ability won't tell me about roles of players without a Pokemon in their flavor. If no compatible actions are performed, I will get a message saying so.

Anyway, my results are:

N1: Jigglypuff told me that it had Hooked Baldrick.

Wait, my flavor never mentioned jigglypuff, so it'd have to be someone else's.

I missed too much.

First of all, Helios, your trying to tie JB's flip to Straw's alignment really doesn't make sense. Kay's already pointed it out, but I'm pretty sure people aren't notified when they've been targeted by something in most cases. Also, neither JB nor Straw have flipped yet. Instead of "what ifs" and "if this person flips ___, we should lynch ___ tomorrow", we should focus on who we want to lynch TODAY.

Also, I feel that most of D3 "scum hunting" has become a flavor hunt and role speculation/elimination. I am honestly starting to become discouraged with this. Not only do I know next to nothing about the source material, but I feel like we're focusing too much on people's roles too much and letting what people have claimed influence our discussion and suspicions.

Votecount:

JBCWK (2): Mancer, Helios

Iris (2): Boron, JBCWK

Not Voting (5): Kay, Iris, Strawman, Elieson, j00

With 9 players present, it takes 4 votes to lynch at deadline and 5 to hammer. Phase ends at 10:30 PM EST on January 2nd. You have 25 hours.

I'll say right now that you guys aren't getting an extension either, because you didn't do enough with the one on D2 to convince me that you'd do much with one here.

BBM, could you prod the players who have not made their votes (and who do not have a reason to be inactive)? Players like Strawman and Elieson.

I know I can't expect them to be active 24/7 on this, but they still should have come online and at least made a vote or found someone scummy if they decided to join the game, right?

Kay, j00, both of you have posted before, and have commented on various things. Who do you find scummier at the moment, Strawman or Shatter? Make a choice now and lay down your votes. I do not want town to end up in a universal loss due to having more players not voting and not even meeting the deadline lynch amount.

Elieson and Strawman have been prodded. If they do not post by the end of the phase, they will be modkilled, because I'm running out of both subs and patience.

Ugh ... this game >_>

Anyway, I noticed Iris' sub request just now so I'm going to ##Unvote for now since it won't do any good. I still have my suspicions on that player slot, and I'm not letting it off the hook.

I'm honestly not opposed to a Shatter lynch, I still have my suspicions about him. But I'd honestly like to hear something from Elieson and Straw before phase end. I'd forgotten that the former was even playing, actually.

I missed too much.

First of all, Helios, your trying to tie JB's flip to Straw's alignment really doesn't make sense. Kay's already pointed it out, but I'm pretty sure people aren't notified when they've been targeted by something in most cases. Also, neither JB nor Straw have flipped yet. Instead of "what ifs" and "if this person flips ___, we should lynch ___ tomorrow", we should focus on who we want to lynch TODAY.

Also, I feel that most of D3 "scum hunting" has become a flavor hunt and role speculation/elimination. I am honestly starting to become discouraged with this. Not only do I know next to nothing about the source material, but I feel like we're focusing too much on people's roles too much and letting what people have claimed influence our discussion and suspicions.

I'm saying "what if" scenarios because chances are I'm going to die and not actually be around tomorrow. So I'm doing this just in case. Also I already explained my thoughts so if it still doesn't make sense then I apologize for explaining things horribly.

Pretty sure I've made cases for both JB and Straw being scum without using any role info but actually based on their play. With everyone massclaiming it makes sense to try and work things out via roles. Speaking of claiming didn't you say you would when you came back? What made you suddenly decide to change your opinion on that?

I'm saying "what if" scenarios because chances are I'm going to die and not actually be around tomorrow. So I'm doing this just in case. Also I already Pretty sure I've made cases for both JB and Straw being scum without using any role info but actually based on their play. With everyone massclaiming it makes sense to try and work things out via roles.

Okay, fair enough on the first part. And yes, you have made cases on both JB and Straw without using role hunting. But that "role hunting" statement wasn't directed at just you. And if I'm not remembering incorrectly, didn't you suspect JB more for his claim? Also, I feel that you're putting too much emphasis on the lack of counterclaims.

Speaking of claiming didn't you say you would when you came back? What made you suddenly decide to change your opinion on that?

No. I said that if everyone felt that we should do a massclaim and that I should out my role, then I would. But I would rather not do so and I don't want to give mafia any more info than they already have.

Boron, it might be that I am too sensitive, but are you actually softclaiming an important role?

Since most of us can agree that we won't mind a lynch on JB, I suggest that we lynch him today. I already know, from his slips and scummy actions, that JB is scum. I'm sure some of you guys are also sure that JB is scum (like Helios).

Whether Strawman is scum or not is something that we are unsure about, but we can all agree that we don't like what JB is doing, whether from our role results or not.

There's also something else. With only the few of us discussing, I don't think that any fresh ideas will pop up and cause any of us to change our reads. We will need some kind of flip, or other information from someone's role before any sort of new and fresh discussions will arise. I think that that is why discussion is currently stagnating in the thread at the moment. It is because there is nothing new brought to the table and no one can be convinced of anyone's scumminess or innocence.

There's also something else. With only the few of us discussing, I don't think that any fresh ideas will pop up and cause any of us to change our reads. We will need some kind of flip, or other information from someone's role before any sort of new and fresh discussions will arise. I think that that is why discussion is currently stagnating in the thread at the moment. It is because there is nothing new brought to the table and no one can be convinced of anyone's scumminess or innocence.

Unless some inactive person like Elieson, Strawman or Iris posts, or if someone flips, I don't think the direction of our discussion will change or if we will even reach a lynch at the end of this phase.

No. I said that if everyone felt that we should do a massclaim and that I should out my role, then I would. But I would rather not do so and I don't want to give mafia any more info than they already have.

j00, Helios, me, and Paper if he counts are all in favor of a massclaim. How many people do you need to agree to it? You sounded much less reluctant to claim earlier.

Also Mancer's claim is starting to look kind of bad.

Baldrick claimed Hook?

Vote/Unvote me if yes, Baldrick, Vote/Unvote yourself if no.

##Vote: Baldrick

##Unvote

Honestly this seems clear enough to me but idk.

Plus j00 saying he doesn't have a Jigglypuff, and I'm pretty sure no one but Female Blue/Green does.

BBM might have done something really weird like decided the final result of j00's action was hooking Wren, I suppose...

Also, JB, why are you thinking Kadabra would be scum contacting Mancer, when it fits Mancer's role? Wouldn't he hear from another Pokemon in the same night if that was the case? And how would scum know to tell him that Kadabra had rolecopped Helios, instead of just pretending to be a normal Neighbor or something?

Kay, Baldrick immediately voted/unvoted me after that particular post you quoted. Which is why I was unsure of his answer. He could be responding to Shinori's question which was actually asked right before mine.

Okay, fair enough on the first part. And yes, you have made cases on both JB and Straw without using role hunting. But that "role hunting" statement wasn't directed at just you. And if I'm not remembering incorrectly, didn't you suspect JB more for his claim? Also, I feel that you're putting too much emphasis on the lack of counterclaims.

Nah the role stuff came up after he claimed as more of an "icing on the cake" thing. Here's my case for JB I made way back in early D2, and since not a whole lot has happened since then with him I feel like it still applies now.

Well unless you need a unanimous decision I think you may as well. Agreeing with Kay that it seems weird that you're a lot more hesitant now than you were before.