Pokemon Adventures R/B/G/Y Mafia

BBM

Also I feel like JB might be trying to discredit any info Mancer has here.

I think that JB might be Kadabra's owner, from that post. If JB is Kadabra's owner, then we will have to lynch him toDay.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, since I think that after JB's lynch, scum would most likely kill me so that I don't survive to Day 3, I'm just going to claim now. I think that JB's reaction to me is enough to prove him as scum.

My ability is a passive one. Every Night, I will speak to a random Pokemon. That Pokemon will tell me what role it had performed that Night and on who it had performed. It however, will not tell me who its master is.

I've checked with BBM on this: I can only speak to Pokemon that is mentioned in the flavor of a player. My ability won't tell me about roles of players without a Pokemon in their flavor. If no compatible actions are performed, I will get a message saying so.

Anyway, my results are:

N1: Jigglypuff told me that it had Hooked Baldrick.

N2: Kadabra told me that it had RoleCopped Helios.

I asked for anyone who was Hooked on Day 2 because I was sure that Erika did not use Jigglypuff, so I was unsure if that Hook was indeed from scorri or if there was a scum or third party Hooker. I didn't get any definitive answers or claims Day 2 though, so I decided to hold off claiming until I could get a definitive answer on some of the baddies' roles.

I mentioned Kadabra very obviously in the hopes that someone would overreact to it and possibly try to link it to A trainer who would use that Pokemon as they would recognize it from their flavor.

Helios did that, linking it to Sabrina, but he could not be Kadabra's master, since Kadabra had targeted him. ((I almost decided to claim here until I compared it to my Night result again.))

What caught me about JB's reply was that he immediately tried to fit Kadabra's ability into a town one. He said Kadabra belongs to Sabrina, that he himself admitted was a Team Rocket member by canon. He then tried to ask me what Kadabra told me, which I take as a sign of panick. He would then ask if Sabrina had used Kadabra to contact anyone (Courier ability?), implying he wanted Sabrina to be seen as town, perhaps for if he had to claim?

That's all that makes me think that Shatter is scum. Keeping my vote on him for now because I think that he is scum. Thoughts on this anyone?

You know, since I think that after JB's lynch, scum would most likely kill me so that I don't survive to Day 3, I'm just going to claim now. I think that JB's reaction to me is enough to prove him as scum.

My ability is a passive one. Every Night, I will speak to a random Pokemon. That Pokemon will tell me what role it had performed that Night and on who it had performed. It however, will not tell me who its master is.

I've checked with BBM on this: I can only speak to Pokemon that is mentioned in the flavor of a player. My ability won't tell me about roles of players without a Pokemon in their flavor. If no compatible actions are performed, I will get a message saying so.

Anyway, my results are:

I asked for anyone who was Hooked on Day 2 because I was sure that Erika did not use Jigglypuff, so I was unsure if that Hook was indeed from scorri or if there was a scum or third party Hooker. I didn't get any definitive answers or claims Day 2 though, so I decided to hold off claiming until I could get a definitive answer on some of the baddies' roles.

I mentioned Kadabra very obviously in the hopes that someone would overreact to it and possibly try to link it to A trainer who would use that Pokemon as they would recognize it from their flavor.

Helios did that, linking it to Sabrina, but he could not be Kadabra's master, since Kadabra had targeted him. ((I almost decided to claim here until I compared it to my Night result again.))

What caught me about JB's reply was that he immediately tried to fit Kadabra's ability into a town one. He said Kadabra belongs to Sabrina, that he himself admitted was a Team Rocket member by canon. He then tried to ask me what Kadabra told me, which I take as a sign of panick. He would then ask if Sabrina had used Kadabra to contact anyone (Courier ability?), implying he wanted Sabrina to be seen as town, perhaps for if he had to claim?

That's all that makes me think that Shatter is scum. Keeping my vote on him for now because I think that he is scum. Thoughts on this anyone?

My only question is this: Was JB the person you targeted last night, or me? Do you know whose Kadabra targeted me? I still think scum have a team of Straw, JB, and Boron/Kay (if there's a third member). In the off chance that JB is actually town, I'd rather not kill off a town!watcher. On top of that I have a way of confirming whether or not JB is telling the truth about his role or not. Also, if you're correct about me being role copped, then it's safe to assume that scum already know my role.

Boron hasn't said anything useful other than her vote on Shinori since the beginning of last phase, despite having quite a few posts lately. It's starting to feel like coasting and feels really scummy and I'd like her to at least character claim and come up with a few reads.

I already told you that I'm rather busy and don't have a lot of time to analyze stuff or make detailed posts, and I've said as such to the mod. Forgive me if IRL stuff >>> an online mafia game in my priority list and that writing up a detailed post isn't all that feasible with this connection. Besides, it's funny that you're saying that I'm coasting because I can hardly remember what you've been doing either.

Straw hasn't contributed much, and seems to have spent most of his posts tunneling on the same people and not particularly looking at anyone else in more detail. Wouldn't object to lynching.

JB and Wren/Iris, I don't like either. Yes, I know that they've claimed and that there are no counterclaims, but I don't like their content or lack thereof. Wren hadn't said much useful before he subbed out, and his actions feel opportunistic. Iris has not contributed either. JB hasn't done much the past two phases (and quite a few of his bigger posts seem to be arguing over semantics). Also, on D2, he said that he wasn't going to claim unnecessarily ... but then did so this phase?

##Vote: Iris

Where are you? What are your thoughts? Why are you still alive if you're doc?

Votecount:

Strawman (1): Helios

JBCWK (1): Mancer

Boron (1): j00

Iris (1): Boron

Not Voting (5): Kay, JBCWK, Iris, Strawman, Elieson

With 9 players present, it takes 4 votes to lynch at deadline and 5 to hammer. Phase ends at 10:30 PM EST on January 2nd. You have slightly more than 52.5 hours.

My only question is this: Was JB the person you targeted last night, or me? Do you know whose Kadabra targeted me? I still think scum have a team of Straw, JB, and Boron/Kay (if there's a third member). In the off chance that JB is actually town, I'd rather not kill off a town!watcher. On top of that I have a way of confirming whether or not JB is telling the truth about his role or not. Also, if you're correct about me being role copped, then it's safe to assume that scum already know my role.

This is weird. Helios lrn2read

1) Mancer wouldn't be trying to reaction test people if he knew whose Kadabra it was, and he also just outright said he didn't learn that. 2) Mancer said he had a passive role and the Pokemon he talks to is random. Why are you asking about who he targeted?

You previously said I looked like town, what changed? And why is Boron on your scumlist, too?

I already told you that I'm rather busy and don't have a lot of time to analyze stuff or make detailed posts, and I've said as such to the mod. Forgive me if IRL stuff >>> an online mafia game in my priority list and that writing up a detailed post isn't all that feasible with this connection. Besides, it's funny that you're saying that I'm coasting because I can hardly remember what you've been doing either.

Straw hasn't contributed much, and seems to have spent most of his posts tunneling on the same people and not particularly looking at anyone else in more detail. Wouldn't object to lynching.

JB and Wren/Iris, I don't like either. Yes, I know that they've claimed and that there are no counterclaims, but I don't like their content or lack thereof. Wren hadn't said much useful before he subbed out, and his actions feel opportunistic. Iris has not contributed either. JB hasn't done much the past two phases (and quite a few of his bigger posts seem to be arguing over semantics). Also, on D2, he said that he wasn't going to claim unnecessarily ... but then did so this phase?

##Vote: Iris

Where are you? What are your thoughts? Why are you still alive if you're doc?

JB has done plenty, at least compared to most of this game. And by that I don't mean you're inactive so shut up, I mean half the game is inactive and the other half isn't amazingly active either. I don't know where this arguing over semantics thing is. Honestly, it seems like a weird reason to suspect him.

Also, it's entirely possible with Iris only being even doc that scum haven't targeted her for fear of other protective roles. If there's nothing but half a doc I'd be pretty surprised.

I agree with j00 that we should probably massclaim. Here's who's claimed at all so far:

Kay - character claim

Elieson - fullclaim

Helios - softclaim/crumb

Strawman - no claim

JBCWK - fullclaim

Iris - fullclaim

MancerNecro - fullclaim

Boron - no claim

j00 - character claim, partial roleclaim

There's not a whole lot left to hide from scum. I'm willing to claim if anyone else besides j00 thinks this would be a good idea.

JB has done plenty, at least compared to most of this game. And by that I don't mean you're inactive so shut up, I mean half the game is inactive and the other half isn't amazingly active either. I don't know where this arguing over semantics thing is. Honestly, it seems like a weird reason to suspect him.

Well by "semantics" I meant, for example, arguing with Wren about the reasonability of his gambit and that different votes have different purposes, which I don't feel helps with scum hunting but looks like he's contributing. (Maybe the word I'm looking for is something else?) Perhaps I'm just not remembering him well enough. I'll reread his ISO and the entire thread when I'm less distracted.

Also, it's entirely possible with Iris only being even doc that scum haven't targeted her for fear of other protective roles. If there's nothing but half a doc I'd be pretty surprised.

I suppose that is a possibility, but I still find it weird that Iris' player slot has not been touched at all, as far as we know.

I agree with j00 that we should probably massclaim.

If everyone else agrees that a massclaim is a good idea, then I will claim when I get back. For now, I have to go because I'm holding everyone up.

This is weird. Helios lrn2read

1) Mancer wouldn't be trying to reaction test people if he knew whose Kadabra it was, and he also just outright said he didn't learn that. 2) Mancer said he had a passive role and the Pokemon he talks to is random. Why are you asking about who he targeted?

You previously said I looked like town, what changed? And why is Boron on your scumlist, too?

I agree with j00 that we should probably massclaim. Here's who's claimed at all so far:

Kay - character claim

Elieson - fullclaim

Helios - softclaim/crumb

Strawman - no claim

JBCWK - fullclaim

Iris - fullclaim

MancerNecro - fullclaim

Boron - no claim

j00 - character claim, partial roleclaim

There's not a whole lot left to hide from scum. I'm willing to claim if anyone else besides j00 thinks this would be a good idea.

My bad I missed that detail. Got caught up in the moment because things were starting to clear themselves up to me. It looks to me like scum have a rolecop as well.

PoE if there's 3 scum in this game and everyone who is claiming is telling the truth.

I don't mind claiming either.

No really. That's actually my role. I started as Blaine, with two abilities: the passive Coroner one and the second, to guess if someone is Mewtwo, because I was supposed to be looking for him. It was implied that he was SK but I didn't actually know his role. I was also unaware that he would "die" when I found him. So I'm a hydra with Paper now, which is what happened to him. I also lost the Coroner role, which I think indicates that he was the only Janitor. Now we have an alternate-night vig role, and yup, you guessed it, I killed Shinori.

[spoiler=also this]

18:24 Paperblade MEIN GOTT

18:24 Kay =/

18:24 Paperblade can we lynch JB yet

18:29 Paperblade also

18:29 Paperblade who other than Blue has a Jigglypuff

18:30 Kay Can't think of anyone

18:30 Paperblade odd

18:30 Paperblade what do you make of Mancer's results then

18:30 Kay I was trying to remember if Whitney did but she's not RBGY arcs anyway

18:30 Paperblade yeah

18:30 Kay sounds like some kind of pseudo-dreamer thing

18:31 Kay I don't know where Helios is getting the idea that he targeted anyone

18:31 Paperblade shrug

18:31 Kay Well, maybe another JoAT-ish role?

18:31 Paperblade seems weird to have 2

18:31 Kay could be that Red, Blue, and Green all do

18:33 Paperblade I think it's likely that one of them isn't in the game

18:36 Kay also where are people getting "JB hasn't done much"

18:36 Kay he seems relatively active to me?

18:37 Paperblade he does stuff but he just feels scummy to me

18:37 Kay exactly

18:37 Paperblade he voted an inactive over someone he thought was scummy

18:37 Kay there's way better things to suspect him for than inactivity

18:37 Kay so idk why Boron is calling him out for that

18:37 Kay I dunno what semantics she's talking about either

18:38 Paperblade why is Boron voting the Doctor claim etc

18:38 Kay looks like a pressure vote

18:38 Kay and she did say she didn't think the claim was enough to make up for not existing

18:39 Paperblade I know

18:39 Paperblade Iris does need to be around

18:39 Kay Yeah

18:39 Kay but it's Iris, she's not around no matter what

18:41 Paperblade I'm annoyed that this game has turned into "User hasn't really said much this annoys me" "YEAH WELL NEITHER HAVE YOU"

18:41 Paperblade and this is basically everyone's scumhunting

18:47 Paperblade also

18:47 Paperblade "Why are you still alive if you're doc? "

18:47 Paperblade this bothers me

18:49 Kay Helios didn't read Mancer's claim at all

18:49 Kay like, AT ALL

18:50 Kay don't know what to make of that

18:50 Paperblade yeah

18:51 Paperblade I still think you should request a massclaim

18:51 Kay you also said people should stop claiming?

18:51 Kay but got it

18:51 Paperblade Well it's too late for that

18:51 Kay also how did Helios go from having townreads on me all game to thinking I'm scum

18:52 Paperblade idk

18:53 Kay also if JB is scum rolecop then he's not scum watcher

18:53 Paperblade yeah but like you said

18:53 Paperblade it's possible he's faking

19:01 Paperblade If you fullclaim that means you need to start practicing your scribework and pasting my dictations to the thread

19:01 Paperblade you can start with the above line

19:03 Paperblade so you're like a

19:04 Paperblade Coroner Neighbor Non-Consecutive Night Vigilante

19:04 Paperblade what other stupid things can we put onto this

19:04 Paperblade for your claim

19:04 Paperblade what's the term for roles that are the target of an assassin

19:04 Paperblade I know for Lyncher it's Lynchee

19:04 Kay yeah idk

19:04 Paperblade Mark or something?

19:04 Kay Maybe

19:04 Paperblade I will ask Prims

19:04 Kay also Psychiatrist

19:05 Paperblade ah right

19:05 Paperblade Oh that's Delayed Coroner

19:05 Paperblade Prims doesn't know

19:06 Kay rats

19:06 Paperblade maybe just Informed

19:06 Paperblade Town Informed Neighborizing Psychiatrist Delayed Coroner Non-Consecutive Night Vigilante

19:06 Paperblade this is a real role

19:07 Kay lol

19:07 Paperblade oh wait

19:07 Paperblade I forgot the permanent kidnap

19:08 Paperblade Town Informed Neighborizing Permanent Kidnapping Janitor Psychiatrist Delayed Coroner Non-Consecutive Night Vigilante

19:08 Paperblade when you claim you should just post that

19:08 Kay that could actually be an interesting reaction test

19:09 Paperblade do it

19:09 Kay see if anyone goes "hey that's not a role you're not really claiming at all SCUM!"

19:09 Paperblade lol

19:11 Paperblade Neutral Compulsive Janitor Safeguard Wolf Assassin

19:11 Paperblade my role

19:12 Kay Safeguard?

19:12 Paperblade If my kill succeeded

19:12 Paperblade all other actions targeting my kill target failed

19:14 Paperblade also for what it's worth

19:14 Paperblade [16:13] <Paperblade> will you be announcing mylo/lylo

19:14 Paperblade [16:14] <BBM> yeaj

19:14 Paperblade [16:14] <BBM> yeah

19:16 Paperblade you probably should've said League

19:17 Paperblade but whatever

19:17 Kay oh sorry

19:17 Kay but yeah, shouldn't matter

19:21 Paperblade what sort of reactions are you looking for

19:22 Kay someone looking for a quick way to accuse someone

19:22 Paperblade ah

19:22 Kay basically something like Eli's reaction to JB's scumclaim

19:22 Kay

19:22 Paperblade oic

19:28 Paperblade "Kay pls be serious"

19:34 Paperblade Kayakaykgyakglag;h

19:34 Paperblade post logs

19:34 Paperblade pls

19:34 Paperblade pls

19:34 Paperblade plz

19:34 Kay I will

19:34 Kay chill out

19:34 Paperblade Being stuck in your head sucks

19:34 Kay I'd have to have no life to fake this anyway

19:34 Paperblade lol

19:35 Paperblade >implying any of us have a life

19:35 Kay Anything I should snip?

19:35 Paperblade I don't think so

19:35 Paperblade just post whatever you want

19:35 Kay I'll just post it all then

19:36 Paperblade ask BBM first

19:36 Paperblade to be sure we're allowed to

19:37 Paperblade I can just confirm things that people have talked to me about in PMs in the past though

19:39 Kay "Also remember guys that if you decide to post logs I'll be obligated to point out that they may or may not be faked."

19:39 Kay this seems like permission to me

19:39 Kay but idk

19:39 Paperblade oh okay

19:39 Paperblade yeah that's true

19:39 Paperblade I forgot about that

[14:43] <Kay> Why Helios is suddenly requesting that I character claim

[14:43] <Paperblade> idk

[14:44] <Paperblade> ask him

[14:44] <Paperblade> also I like how Shinori flipped out at Elieson

[14:44] <Kay> yeah

[14:44] <Paperblade> tbh even if he's town I want him out of the game because he's not doing anything

[14:44] <Kay> I feel like that would kinda be scummish

[14:45] <Kay> like "why do you want my character claim so I can pick one you can't disprove"

[14:45] <Kay> and yeah

[14:45] <Paperblade> lol

[14:45] <Paperblade> Well the thing is that

[14:45] <Paperblade> Helios's request is pointless

[14:45] <Paperblade> it doesn't help scumhunt

[14:46] <Kay> If it has something to do with his role or something, though, it would probably be bad to make him out it

[14:46] <Paperblade> that's true

[14:46] <Kay> and the thing is, why not

[14:46] <Paperblade> that's true

[14:46] <Kay> Blaine isn't a character with any obvious role or anything

[14:46] <Paperblade> obvmaf

[14:47] <Kay> the only downside to it would be if you were still around

[14:47] <Kay> =/

[14:47] <Paperblade> yeah

[14:49] <Kay> also comprehensive and comprehensible are different words

[14:49] <Kay> why does no one realize this

[14:49] <Paperblade> idk

[14:49] <Paperblade> why do people not realize simple and simplistic are different words

[14:50] <Kay> idk

[14:50] <Kay> they're simple?

[14:51] <Paperblade> ask Shinori how Elieson is obvscum when the flavor for his governor action basically confirms him as Prof. Oak

[14:52] <Paperblade> unless he thinks that Elieson is

[14:52] <Paperblade> godfather governor

[14:53] <Kay> well, is there any proof that it's the real flavor?

[14:53] <Kay> his action could be via PM instead of thread

[14:53] <Paperblade> Yeah

[14:53] <Kay> and he just posted that to claim

[14:53] <Paperblade> I brought this up but

[14:53] <Paperblade> How likely do you think it is that Elieson would think of such a gambit

[14:54] <Kay> Not that unlikely tbh

[15:09] <Kay> gtgdinner

[17:42] <Kay> Am I just imagining it or are Shinori's reads all pure OMGUS

[17:42] <Paperblade> they are

[17:43] <Paperblade> yet somehow Cam is being lynched for inactivity

[17:43] <Paperblade> I thought we were better than this

[17:43] <Kay> Yeah

[17:43] <Kay> I don't know what's up with that.

[17:43] <Paperblade> there was something I wanted to say but you were gone

[17:43] <Paperblade> let me reread

[17:43] <Paperblade> Oh right

[17:44] <Paperblade> Shinori pushing suspicion on Elieson and then backing off when someone pointed out Elieson's claim is bad because

[17:44] <Paperblade> to me

[17:44] <Paperblade> it shows Shinori isn't actually reading the game

[17:44] <Paperblade> which isn't really a tell but I mean

[17:44] <Paperblade> come on

[17:45] <Paperblade> btw are you actually reading the QT

[17:45] <Paperblade> Prims and BBM are talking to you there

[17:46] <Kay> I answered Prims's question over IRC

[17:46] <Paperblade> oh

[17:46] <Paperblade> k

[17:46] <Kay> also no idea why BBM is apologizing for the phase extensions

[17:46] <Kay> because like, I'm pretty sure neither of us object

[17:47] <Paperblade> I think you were like "this phase is going on forever" in one of the logs

[17:47] <Kay> uhhh no?

[17:47] <Kay> I never thought that?

[17:47] <Paperblade> let me check

[17:47] <Kay> I said the phases were short?

[17:47] <Paperblade> [21:56] <Kay> am I just imagining it or is phase length ridiculous

[17:48] <Kay> yeah

[17:48] <Kay> I meant short by that

[17:48] <Kay> not long

[17:48] <Paperblade> oh

[17:51] <Paperblade> this Cam lynch is terrible

[17:52] <Kay> also uh

[17:53] <Paperblade> Elieson can't be just lynchproof

[17:53] <Paperblade> his ability ended the day phase early

[17:53] <Kay> right, yeah

[17:54] <Paperblade> when is phase end anyway

[17:54] <Paperblade> like 2 hours?

[17:54] <Kay> 3, I think

[17:55] <Paperblade> ah

[20:07] <Paperblade> I'm pretty sure that deadline was 7 minutes ago

[20:07] <Paperblade> idk what BBM is doing

[20:08] <Kay> no

[20:08] <Kay> I told you

[20:08] <Kay> it's another hour

[20:08] <Paperblade> oh

[20:08] <Paperblade> BBM lied in thread then

[20:08] <Paperblade> that dick

[20:08] <Kay> Mancer over Cam?

[20:08] <Kay> he did?

[20:08] <Kay> ohhhhhhhhhh

[20:08] <Paperblade> http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=36597&view=findpost&p=2232109

[20:08] <Kay> crud

[20:08] <Kay> my settings are still DST

[20:09] <Paperblade> gg

[22:12] <Paperblade> oh you're back

[22:12] <Paperblade> [17:51] <Paperblade> this Cam lynch is terrible

[22:12] <Paperblade> I told youuuu

[22:12] <Kay> I agreed

[22:13] <Paperblade> ;_;

[22:13] <Paperblade> who are we killing

[22:15] <Kay> Good question

[22:15] <Kay> so many scummy people

[22:16] <Paperblade> so little time

[22:17] <Paperblade> I still want to vig Shinori

[22:17] <Paperblade> his existence is a cancer

[22:17] <Kay> Yeah

[22:17] <Kay> none of the arguments for him not being obvscum seem good to me

[22:21] <Paperblade> aren't the arguments just

[22:21] No such nick/channel

[23:08] <Paperblade> hm

[23:35] <Paperblade> so are we killing Shinori

[23:35] <Paperblade> or is "I'm definitely town do you even meta" too convincing an argument

[00:09] <Kay> sure

[00:10] <Paperblade> if Shinori flips scum you need to remind everyone that YOU TOLD THEM

[00:20] <Kay> yup

[21:56] <Kay> am I just imagining it or is phase length ridiculous

[21:56] <Paperblade> it was extended

[21:56] <Kay> I know you basically told people to hurry their games off the queue

[21:56] <Kay> I know

[21:56] <Paperblade> lol

[21:56] <Kay> but

[21:56] <Kay> it shouldn't have to be

[21:56] <Kay> it's not like people are mad inactive

[21:57] <Kay> 'cause isn't universal loss supposed to be basically just to get people to not be too afraid to vote, or in case no one's really playing the game like OC Basics

[22:04] <Paperblade> yeah

[22:04] <Paperblade> I told people to hurry because the queue is huge

[22:04] <Kay> yeah

[22:05] <Kay> well, I have another idea about that, actually

[22:05] <Paperblade> Yeah?

[22:05] <Kay> when are you having people run fillers?

[22:05] <Paperblade> when games aren't starting

[22:05] <Paperblade> for a good reason

[22:05] <Paperblade> it's in the gdoc

[22:06] <Paperblade> " 1. Filler games may only be hosted when the first two games on any queue cannot be started within seven days and the hosts of those games have no objections.

[22:06] <Kay> ah right

[22:06] <Kay> but it's only two

[22:06] <Kay> and I think that's keeping the queue more stagnant

[22:06] <Kay> it seems like there have been a lot of fillers

[22:06] <Paperblade> hmm

[22:06] <Paperblade> there was just filler 9p

[22:06] <Kay> they also get boring because same hosts every time

[22:07] <Kay> eh, maybe I'm getting mixed up with which games came from where

[22:07] <Kay> still, I think it's something to consider anyway

[22:11] <Paperblade> what do you think of the claims and shit

[22:11] <Paperblade> also BBM sux

[22:13] <Kay> Uh yeah

[22:13] <Kay> Baldrick and Elieson are pretty different

[22:13] <Paperblade> "Kay didn't stop your kill"

[22:13] <Kay> Shinori's role is weird

[22:13] <Paperblade> "j/k Kay stopped your kill because priority"

[22:14] <Kay> oh

[22:14] <Kay> wait what

[22:14] <Kay> ...

[22:14] <Paperblade> yeah

[22:14] <Kay> well fudge

[22:14] <Paperblade> Shinori is claiming the Manaphy role from SSBU

[22:14] <Paperblade> from my understanding

[22:15] <Kay> That's two very disruptive roles for town, though

[22:15] <Paperblade> yeah

[22:15] <Kay> redirect and roleswap? idk I'd think it would be nice for town if people had some inkling of what they would be doing

[22:15] <Paperblade> yeah

[22:16] <Paperblade> also the way he intended on using it

[22:16] <Paperblade> is questionable

[22:16] <Kay> I'd say it's likely one of them is scum

[22:16] <Paperblade> yeah

[22:16] <Paperblade> I don't like how Cam is like "K I SUBBED IN I REFUSE TO DO ANYTHING UNTIL SOMEONE TELLS ME WHAT'S HAPPENING BECAUSE READING IS HARD"

[22:16] <Kay> also Mancer's "Neko didn't do stuff apparently so I'll votepark him" was bad

[22:17] <Kay> yeah but that's just Cam

[22:17] <Paperblade> true

[22:17] <Paperblade> but it bothers me since like

[22:17] <Paperblade> don't sub in if you're gonna do that

[22:18] <Kay> yeah but arguably it's better than no subs

[22:18] <Paperblade> true

[22:22] <Kay> although if j00 was scum redirect, does the thing with Wren make sense?

[22:22] <Kay> that he would out that?

[22:22] <Paperblade> it doesn't

[22:22] <Paperblade> Shinori's move is scummier

[22:22] <Paperblade> since one of the people he swapped died

[22:22] <Kay> Yeah

[22:23] <Kay> And why make a hooker into a killcop or a killcop into a hooker

[22:23] <Kay> besides proving Baldrick's role I guess

[22:23] <Paperblade> well

[22:23] <Kay> but idk if that would even work

[22:23] <Paperblade> he didn't know scorri was hooker

[22:23] <Paperblade> but the fact that scorri died

[22:23] <Paperblade> is suspect

[22:23] <Kay> ah right true

[22:23] <Kay> But why would scum silence Baldrick if they were taking his role anyway

[22:23] <Paperblade> it's not permanent

[22:24] <Kay> but why silence him this phase

[22:24] <Paperblade> idk

[22:24] <Kay> I guess to hide the swapper if possible

[22:24] <Paperblade> you should make people make character claims

[22:24] <Kay> Yeah

[22:24] <Kay> Bill is also kinda a weird claim

[22:24] <Kay> like, that's obscure

[22:24] <Kay> also seems like a role Sabrina might have

[22:24] <Paperblade> hmm

[22:24] <Paperblade> that's true

[22:25] <Paperblade> I don't remember the RGBY arc too much beyond Lance being the best

[22:26] <Kay> ah yeah

[22:26] <Paperblade> I still think Shinori is being overly defensive

[22:27] <Paperblade> and has yet to provide a target that's better than him

[22:31] <Kay> also if j00 is like JoAT or something, I'd think he'd wanna save his redirect

[22:31] <Paperblade> yeah

[22:31] <Kay> the only way I can make sense of him spending it without apparently considering idling like that

[22:32] <Kay> is if he either couldn't idle, or like, got a new ability after he used the old one or something

[22:32] <Paperblade> hmm

[23:00] <Paperblade> Shinori still has no reads on anyone

[23:00] <Paperblade> he's just raging about how people find him scummy

[23:00] <Kay> yeah

[23:00] <Kay> that reaction was terrible bad

[23:00] <Paperblade> the word is "terribad"

[23:00] <Paperblade> have you checked the qt yet

[23:04] <Kay> no

[23:04] <Paperblade> ic

[23:04] <Paperblade> I think the only thing I've touched on there that I haven't here is that I want to vig Shinori

[23:04] <Paperblade> but he might get lynched anyway

[23:06] <Kay> okay so there's no longer any stuff I need to post

[23:21] <Paperblade> he's still just defending himself

[23:21] <Paperblade> even after you explicitly asked him to provide a better target

[23:22] <Paperblade> are you voting him yet

[23:24] <Kay> no

[23:31] <Kay> what the heck is he even doing

[23:31] <Paperblade> idk

[23:31] <Paperblade> when Shinori is scum and he's being lynched he goes crazy though

[23:32] <Kay> true

[23:32] <Kay> ...not all the time?

[23:32] <Paperblade> he does a lot

[23:32] <Kay> but as town too, or just scum

[23:32] <Paperblade> when did he do it as town

[23:33] <Paperblade> as scum he just stops making sense

[23:33] <Kay> no idea

[23:33] <Paperblade> and starts spouting nonsense

[23:33] <Kay> also inb4 Straw yells at me about my vote for some weird reason

[23:33] <Paperblade> umad

[23:33] <Kay> yeah imad

[23:33] <Kay> shinori maddest tho

[23:33] <Paperblade> iMad

[23:33] <Paperblade> the newest apple product

[23:33] <Kay> roflmao

[23:33] <Paperblade> I'll get you an iGlad for your birthday

[23:40] <Paperblade> he voted you

[23:43] <Paperblade> so Kay, what's it like to hear voices

[23:44] <Paperblade> I know you're here

[23:48] <Kay> huh?

[23:48] <Paperblade> [23:40] <Paperblade> he voted you

[23:49] <Paperblade> also what it's like to have a voice in your head

[23:49] <Kay> I'm autistic not schizo

[23:49] <Kay> also he voted me terribly

[23:49] <Paperblade> I thought your brother was autistic

[23:49] <Kay> no he's just retarded

[23:49] <Paperblade> oh

[23:49] <Kay> I mean that in the least offensive way

[23:49] <Paperblade> ic

[23:50] <Kay> but no he's the kid who hugs everything he sees

[23:50] <Kay> him being autistic would be like Antarctica being hot

[23:50] <Paperblade> sounds fun

[23:50] <Kay> ;/

[23:52] <Kay> but yeah Shinori's post should be used to define OMGUS

[23:52] <Kay> it is the most OMGUS

[00:03] <Kay> where on earth is he getting the Sabrina thing

[00:04] <Paperblade> fucking magic

[00:04] <Kay> is this a bad reaction test or softclaim or something

[00:04] <Paperblade> didn't you say that

[00:04] <Kay> huh?

[00:04] <Kay> say what

[00:04] <Paperblade> the sabrina thing

[00:04] <Kay> in here

[00:04] <Paperblade> yeah

[00:04] <Paperblade> maybe he's also read it?

[00:06] <Kay> oh he's freaking out about something helios said in a rant about me

[00:06] <Paperblade> what

[00:06] <Kay> Helios mentioned the Sabrina thing

[00:06] <Kay> I didn't say anything about it in thread

[00:07] <Paperblade> yeah

[00:07] <Paperblade> I hadn't seen the Shinori post

[00:07] <Paperblade> I thought you were talking about Helios

[00:09] <Kay> yeah

[00:09] <Kay> I'm not even sure I can stand to argue with Shinori when he's flipping out this much

[00:09] <Paperblade> it's k bby he's probscum

[00:09] <Kay> ;/

[00:09] * Kay stabs Paperblade

[00:16] <Paperblade> Helios's reaction is weird

[00:18] <Kay> Yes it is

[00:18] <Paperblade> if Shinori flips scum I want to shoot Helios

[00:18] <Kay> like that doesn't seem like a legit reason to lose his suspicion that fast

[00:19] <Paperblade> yeah

[00:19] <Paperblade> if Shinori is town...

[00:19] <Paperblade> hm

[00:19] <Kay> The only thing to really be said for it is he managed to not totally lose his head and said something rational

[00:19] <Paperblade> yeah

[00:19] <Kay> if Shinori is town he might be scum not wanting to jump on a townslip

[00:19] <Kay> *flip

[00:19] <Paperblade> that's true

[00:19] <Kay> it's bad either way

[00:20] <Paperblade> yeah

[00:21] <Kay> also I honestly want to punch Shinori for implying that I wanted to upset him or whatever that way

[00:21] <Paperblade> yeah

[00:25] <Kay> also also it looks kinda to me like Helios is trying to make people feel like it's scummy to say anything more about Shinori?

[00:26] <Kay> idk

[00:26] <Paperblade> hmm

[00:26] <Kay> it's kind of a stretch

[00:26] <Paperblade> I can kind of see that

[00:42] <Kay> also how is Strawman pushing a mislynch

[00:42] <Paperblade> because Shinori is obvtown

[00:42] <Kay> besides saying something negative about poor emotional Shinoripoo

[00:43] <Paperblade> lol

[00:52] <Paperblade> since when did Helios meta so hard

[00:53] <Kay> since always

[00:53] <Paperblade> huh

[00:53] <Paperblade> I don't recall this

[00:53] <Kay> helios's playstyle is to know everyone well

[00:54] <Kay> he just usually hides it better

[00:54] <Paperblade> mm

[01:37] <Kay> I'm really not sure what to think about Helios now

[02:14] <Paperblade> I don't either

[02:14] <Paperblade> but I do know

[02:14] <Paperblade> that I'm tired

[02:15] <Kay> Get some sleep

[02:15] <Paperblade> also JB voted you

[02:15] <Paperblade> panic

[02:15] <Kay> how about no

[02:16] <Kay> seriously can people not infer anything about my opinions from my posts or do I have to put "X IS SCUMMY" in big red text constantly

[02:16] <Paperblade> Marth in charge of following the right game

[02:16] <Paperblade> idk

[02:17] <Paperblade> you should just post our logs

[02:17] <Paperblade> trufax

[02:17] <Kay> =/

[02:17] <Paperblade> (not right now probably)

[02:17] <Paperblade> (if you have to claim for some reason it may be worth considering)

[02:17] <Kay> yeah then

[02:17] <Kay> makes sense enough

[02:17] <Paperblade> (maybe cut out the stuff about being vig)

[02:18] <Paperblade> (make people think you just get rid of the SK then have him nag you for the rest of the game)

[02:18] <Paperblade> (less likely to get you killed than being lmaovig)

[02:18] <Kay> if I don't claim that part

[02:18] <Kay> what

[02:18] <Kay> I guess

[02:18] <Paperblade> (idk)

[02:18] <Kay> that seems weird

[02:18] <Paperblade> that might backfire when we start vigging people though

[02:18] <Kay> yeah

[02:18] <Kay> also being nothing but a SK counterrole seems odd

[02:19] <Paperblade> true

[02:21] <Paperblade> I like how both people that do nothing but defend themselves and sheep wagons are voting you

[02:22] <Kay> yeah

[02:22] <Paperblade> also for what it's worth

[02:22] <Kay> I think I'm accidentally playing Blitz-style

[02:23] <Paperblade> JB did that "quote a bunch of things a person said and act snide about it then vote them" in PoT

[02:23] <Paperblade> where he was scum

[02:23] <Paperblade> but idr if he always does that

[02:23] <Kay> but he's just snide a lot

[02:23] <Kay> and he quotedumped Shinori, not me

[02:24] <Paperblade> oh he didn't vote Shinori

[02:24] <Paperblade> I thought he voted Shinori then switched to you

[02:24] <Kay> yeah

[02:24] <Paperblade> Never mind

[02:24] <Kay> lol

[02:24] <Paperblade> ;/

[02:25] <Paperblade> I wish Elieson would post more

[02:25] <Paperblade> shit's not cool yo

[02:26] <Paperblade> Also the more I think about it

[02:26] <Paperblade> the more I think Wren is town

[02:26] <Paperblade> he's not doing shit anyway

[02:26] <Paperblade> and people want to lynch him despite his claim

[02:26] <Paperblade> well

[02:26] <Paperblade> I guess iris now

[02:26] <Paperblade> but

[02:26] <Paperblade> Iris isn't doing much either

[02:26] <Kay> subs aren't doing anything and it's annoying

[02:26] <Paperblade> we should kill them

[02:27] <Paperblade> give in to your hate

[02:28] <Paperblade> do it

[02:28] <Paperblade> then your journey to the dark side will be complete

[02:28] <Paperblade> Anyway, it's 2:30

[02:28] <Paperblade> I'm going to sleep

[02:28] <Paperblade> for real

[02:28] <Kay> Okay, goodnight

[02:28] <Paperblade> (you should think about that dark side thing though)

[02:28] <Paperblade> (stop distracting me)

[02:29] <Paperblade> (women)

[02:29] * Kay stabs Paperblade

[02:29] <Paperblade> rude

[02:29] <Kay> no u

Well, I don't know for sure if it is JB, but I know that he has slipped as much in his reactions to my vote and mentioning of Kadabra.

PoE if there's 3 scum in this game and everyone who is claiming is telling the truth.

How do you know how many scum there are in the game? This seems like you having some extra information that town does not have either.

No, he can't post, only I can post.

Also those logs are from most recent to least, Paper thinks this is a bad thing but idgi.

I don't think you faked these logs (if you did then seriously kudos they look realistic). And for the record I've always thought you were town, just said you might be scum because of PoE. How did you know Paperblade was Mewtwo? As for why I asked you if you were Blaine...well it'll make sense if I claim, which I don't really mind doing since scum know my role anyway assuming Mancer is correct.

How do you know how many scum there are in the game? This seems like you having some extra information that town does not have either.

I obviously don't know for sure, but there's 14 players in this game so thinking there's 3 scum in the game makes sense (2 would be too little and 4 seems a bit too much since that would mean town is in potential lylo).

If I'm right about there being 3 scum, then we're at 6:3 right now, assuming there is no third party (which I don't think so since it's not MYLO right now I think and Paper was supposed to be the SK). This means that we'd be at MYLO next phase if we mislynch. I'd rather not take any risks and lynch off someone who's claimed a town role and hasn't counterclaimed. Therefore, to me, it makes most sense to lynch off Straw, since A) I think he'll flip scum and B) his flip will tell us more about if JB is lying or not.

I think that JB might be Kadabra's owner, from that post. If JB is Kadabra's owner, then we will have to lynch him toDay.

how did you get this

Anyway, my results are:

Translation: Green hooked Baldrick, Sabrina rolecopped Helios. Assuming Shinori did indeed swap scorri and Baldrick's role, some driver would have driven Baldrick and whoever Green is. Having 2 hookers is kind of horrible but that's personal opinion.

The reason why I'm pretty sure the Kadabra owner is maf is that given the context of the game, Sabrina is in all likelihood mafia, and none of the original Rocket quartet have claimed to disprove this statment. I never said anything about Sabrina being town - Hell, I've suggested everything saying she's not town, because I can guess what her role is based on your claim that a Kadabra contacted you.

Well by "semantics" I meant, for example, arguing with Wren about the reasonability of his gambit and that different votes have different purposes, which I don't feel helps with scum hunting but looks like he's contributing. (Maybe the word I'm looking for is something else?) Perhaps I'm just not remembering him well enough. I'll reread his ISO and the entire thread when I'm less distracted.

If wren's gambit had made sense I would have been a lot more likely to trust his doc claim. The reasoning on votes was me defending myself from switching my vote from Shinori onto you.

okay so I'm Town Informed Neighborizing Permanent Kidnapping Janitor Psychiatrist Delayed Coroner Non-Consecutive Night Vigilante.

what the fuck

think that kay's claim makes sense though as always it could be a very elaborate fake.

##Vote Iris

what the fuck where are you

think that kay's claim makes sense though as always it could be a very elaborate fake.

Is this a hint at waffling I hear?

Regardless, I'm all for a JB lynch today because I think that he has slipped and revealed his character earlier. Seeing JB's flip will also work in the reverse way and prove whether Strawman is scum or not.

Is this a hint at waffling I hear?

Regardless, I'm all for a JB lynch today because I think that he has slipped and revealed his character earlier. Seeing JB's flip will also work in the reverse way and prove whether Strawman is scum or not.

How will JB's flip prove that Strawman is scum?

What about JB?

Oh also

00:47 Paperblade Can you tell JB that Paperblade still wants him to give real opinions

00:47 Paperblade instead of voting fucking inactives

00:47 Paperblade I asked him to do that D1

00:48 Paperblade and just because Kay kidnapped me and locked me in her basement

00:48 Paperblade doesn't let him out of that

Therefore, to me, it makes most sense to lynch off Straw, since A) I think he'll flip scum and B) his flip will tell us more about if JB is lying or not.

Doesn't this work in the other way?