Pokemon Adventures R/B/G/Y Mafia

BBM

How will JB's flip prove that Strawman is scum?

What about JB?

Because it proves whether or not JB faked his report. Since Straw didn't deny his results they'd be buddies.

Doesn't this work in the other way?

It works both ways, since if Straw flips scum then it means that JB faked his report on his buddy (there's really no reason to watch Straw anyway it's not like he looked like he'd be an NK target). Really I can just confirm whether or not JB is lying tonight using my role though so there's that.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ehh I may as well out it since scum knows it. I'm Red, the protagonist of the manga. I don't really have a role, I just battle people and if they're strong trainers I gain experience points. I battled Kay N1 and Mancer N2, and gained experience points on both of them (this is why I asked for your character Kay, if you said someone who wasn't a gym leader or dex holder I'd know you were lying). Now my plan plan is pretty simple: I battle JB tonight. If he gives me experience, he's lying and if he doesn't then he's telling the truth about his role (since the pokemon fan club president isn't a strong trainer). If I get killed tonight then it's pretty obvious that JB is scum, and if I don't I out my results. Pretty simple right?

Because it proves whether or not JB faked his report. Since Straw didn't deny his results they'd be buddies.

How would Strawman know who visited him?

Helios, I highly doubt that you will make it to Day 4 with that claim though.

If you don't make it to Day 4, we won't know whether or not JB is telling the truth.

And since, with his slip, and because the tells on Strawman and JB works both ways, I suggest lynching JB this Day. If JB is scum, we can just have Kay shoot Helios.

I'm more convinced that JB is scum (possible Sabrina) because of his reaction and slip.

I suggest lynching JB and seeing him flip scum, we will know that Strawman is scum. I am convinced from my results and JB's slip that he is Sabrina.

Also, Kay and Paperblade have mentioned that JB has not really contributed a lot to the game, popping in and out and posting only vague comments throughout the game.

That and the slip is enough to prove that he is scum. Might I also point you guys to his Day 1 actions as well, where he acted scummily?

I suggest lynching JB and seeing him flip scum, we will know that Strawman is scum. I am convinced from my results and JB's slip that he is Sabrina.

Also, Kay and Paperblade have mentioned that JB has not really contributed a lot to the game, popping in and out and posting only vague comments throughout the game.

That and the slip is enough to prove that he is scum. Might I also point you guys to his Day 1 actions as well, where he acted scummily?

Mancer, tell me how JB being scum makes Strawman scum.

It works both ways, since if Straw flips scum then it means that JB faked his report on his buddy (there's really no reason to watch Straw anyway it's not like he looked like he'd be an NK target). Really I can just confirm whether or not JB is lying tonight using my role though so there's that.

Helios was talking about it.

JB and Strawman are also my top scum reads, so it might be possible that both are scum.

Helios was talking about it.

JB and Strawman are also my top scum reads, so it might be possible that both are scum.

I don't know where Helios got it, either.

How would Strawman know who visited him?

I mean unless it's a doc or cop then they would probably know, but we know that baldrick was hooked and wren's doc is even nights, so we know that can't be it.

If you don't make it to Day 4, we won't know whether or not JB is telling the truth.

And since, with his slip, and because the tells on Strawman and JB works both ways, I suggest lynching JB this Day. If JB is scum, we can just have Kay shoot Helios.

I'm more convinced that JB is scum (possible Sabrina) because of his reaction and slip.

I suppose. But like I said the only reason scum would kill me is to not give results on JB. If I do die and JB is town, he'd obviously be watching me, so he'd find out who killed me and we'd lynch them. Otherwise the plan works as expected.

Why would you want me to die again?

Okay I guess this was dumb since I missed that JB ought to be watching Helios if he's town.

Yeah I was implying that but I guess I should have made it more clear. My bad.

I don't know where Helios got it, either.

If JB doesn't flip watcher then we know he lied about his watcher claim. The only way he could successfully fake a watcher claim is if he watched one of his buddies (otherwise it'd be pure luck). Not to mention Strawman wasn't an obv nk choice or anything choice really so I'm not sure why JB would target him anyway. That's my thought process regarding this basically.

##Unvote

##Vote JB

If that's what you guys would rather do then here. I'm pretty sure we'll kill scum either way.

Roles that notify their target aren't really that common, Helios. Especially if the target has a passive role, which Strawman might.

Also, has Strawman even been online to deny anything?

He has only been voting inactives from the get go and not scum hunting at all. He pops in makes comments, then disappears and spends a lot of time defending himself.

I don't think he's going to name anyone that he finds suspicious. He might just come up with some town reads (as he has done before) then say not to lynch him.

Is this a hint at waffling I hear?

Regardless, I'm all for a JB lynch today because I think that he has slipped and revealed his character earlier. Seeing JB's flip will also work in the reverse way and prove whether Strawman is scum or not.

I have no fucking idea what slip you are referring to, because everything I've said about Sabrina and Kadabra is based on context. What slip did I make? I asked you to out what Kadabra told you (which you still haven't). Also, your results say absolutely nothing about me. First night is wrt Green, second night is wrt Sabrina, nothing has anything to do with the Pokemon Fanclub President (and I can't even remember if he has any pokemon). Furthermore, no specific pokemon is even mentioned in my role PM, so pray tell, what does your role say?

scorri didn't look like a NK target either

On the contrary, if Helios dies N3 I'll be able to tell, uh, everyone who scum is?

Why the hell would Kay shoot Helios if I'm scum? I'm sure he could easily go and check someone else, like Iris, who claims to be Nurse Joy but hasn't been looked at in forever.

I'm very very tempted to vote Mancer because of his god-awful reasoning, but I trust his fucking Yellow claim >_>

JB, why is your vote on Iris? Just inactivity? Is there anyone else you find suspicious?

partial inactivity, partial me still not fully believing the doc claim, especially after the bullshit gambit wren was talking about

I'm very very tempted to vote Mancer because of his god-awful reasoning, but I trust his fucking Yellow claim >_>

Waffle again. Typical Scum!Shatter.

That Helios from that quote should be to shoot Strawman. My bad, Strawman's name slipped my mind when I was typing that post.

JB, could you read that post where I claimed then read the following wall of text and it will all make sense:

I tied it to you because you were the one who made the largest reaction to the Pokemon Kadabra, and tying it to Sabrina, as well as immediately assuming that you knew Sabrina's role (a possible attempt to mislead town and possibly to make my claim seem less credible) are the slips and reactions that I was referring to.

I purposely emphasized Kadabra in my softclaiming in order to scout for reactions like that.

Furthermore, I have a lot of scum reads on you, in addition to a lot of scummy actions that you've made.

Also, instead of voting for and pressuring inactive people (not scumhunting or contributing, btw), you should put up your scum reads, which you have failed to do so all game.

I prefer your lynch over Strawman's because Strawman has scum hunted and posted out reads on various players. You have only waffled, then told us who you think is town and massively defended yourself from our attacks and comments.

Not once have you really scum hunted and contributed to discussions.

I am very confident of this lynch. JB's posts and reactions have only served to further solidify my confidence.

Waffle again. Typical Scum!Shatter.

JB, could you read that post where I claimed then read the following wall of text and it will all make sense:

I tied it to you because you were the one who made the largest reaction to the Pokemon Kadabra, and tying it to Sabrina, as well as immediately assuming that you knew Sabrina's role (a possible attempt to mislead town and possibly to make my claim seem less credible) are the slips and reactions that I was referring to.

I purposely emphasized Kadabra in my softclaiming in order to scout for reactions like that.

Furthermore, I have a lot of scum reads on you, in addition to a lot of scummy actions that you've made.

Also, instead of voting for and pressuring inactive people (not scumhunting or contributing, btw), you should put up your scum reads, which you have failed to do so all game.

I prefer your lynch over Strawman's because Strawman has scum hunted and posted out reads on various players. You have only waffled, then told us who you think is town and massively defended yourself from our attacks and comments.

Not once have you really scum hunted and contributed to discussions.

I am very confident of this lynch. JB's posts and reactions have only served to further solidify my confidence.

You haven't seen play scum before given that it's my first game in, like, 8 months, and you won't see me as scum this game either. Nice try.

I never claimed to know her role, I said I could guess as to what it was. Quote where I've said I knew exactly what Sabrina's role was. Do it.

You know why I was so active? Because I was, and still are, pretty fucking sure you had been contacted by mafia.

How can you say that I haven't scumhunted with a straight face? As far as I can remember, I've had cases against you, Wren/Iris (Hey look, nobody has talked about fucking Wren since Day 2!) and Kay, not to mention unlike you, I've actually given a list of opinions on players.

Don't make me distrust that Yellow claim any further, Mancer. It's getting really fucking close.

What does me having or not having seen you play scum before have to do with me finding you scummy? I'm not even using any meta against you. Irrelevant point here.

I didn't say you knew what Sabrina's role was. I said you assumed you knew what her role was and tried to make my claims less credible by immediately claiming that Sabrina's role was to contact players. By claiming that first, you hoped that anything I had to say would be less believable. Read my post again, this is in my post and this paragraph is a complete reiteration of my previous post.

Your cases on those players were about their activity and as far as I remember, only about Wren's claim on Day 2. Not seeing how that is largely contributing at all.

You "distrust" my Yellow claim because you are scum, and I have grabbed hold onto you. The closer I am to proving that you are scum, the more you "distrust" me, right?

The more you try to defend yourself, the worse you look, IMO.

You know why I was so active? Because I was, and still are, pretty fucking sure you had been contacted by mafia.

I don't get what this means. Your activity isn't really that awesome in this game either, so I don't think you mean that kind of activity.

Mancer, you said Typical Scum!Shatter. It makes you sound like that's how JB usually acts as scum which would be meta.

I don't like your reasons for lynching JB, I'm not quite getting the Kadabra slip. JB never suggested that Sabrina/Kadabra's owner wasn't mafia - he suggested Kadabra could be letting his owner communicate with a townie. And then you jump at him for waffling, which I don't really see, and being inactive/have little content which is stuff that kinda applies to almost everyone and JB's really not the worst in that regard. I'm a bit iffy about his claim, but regarding play I'd rather lynch Strawman over him.

Kay's role is ridiculous and totally makes sense in context of everything's that's happened. Granted, "Informed Neighborizing Permanent Kidnapping Janitor Psychiatrist Delayed Coroner Non-Consecutive Night Vigilante" sounds like something that could easily be ITP but Kay's actions reads as town to me. Pretty sure her suspicions on Shinori was genuine as well as the logs.

Everyone's activity has been lame and it's hurting this game because the most inactive ones are the most suspicious ones. Iris really really should say something because Wren was really bad and Iris disappering is not making it better. Why is the doc still alive etc.

Elieson's also simply gone which is lame since we can't exclude him being Godfather Giovanni or something. The flavour for the Erica kill suggests Giovanni since it can't have been Brock and "What in the world are you doing!? Stop immediately!" is not unsuitable for him. I'm still thinking he's Oak but we don't have much to base it on. All his reads/hunches after D1 have been Shinori and Baldrick which were town.

As it stands, I agree a Strawman or JB lynch would be useful regarding JB's watcher claim/result, but I'd hold off lynching until everyone's claimed.

I'd like to fullclaim last since I've partially claimed already and we know nothing about Strawman or Boron.

##Unvote