BBM

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

askdjaslfkj why does everyone want to modkill themselves so badly

if this proves Elieson is scum then dammit

Helios I've already said that I didn't find you scummy until this phase

If you'd just try to meet my points with reasonable logic earlier I might've still believed you were

but you've never even considered Elieson or SB could have been in league with someone

I've already said neither me or Boron is obvtown in any way it's just you and Mancer are playing a lot worse than we are by completely disregarding us, and if you're scum I really really don't think Boron is too

A tactical modkill at this stage of the game will result in me making your faction lose, regardless of what your alignment is. This applies to everyone (but mostly Helios).

In fact, if anybody at this point makes even a THREAT to modkill themselves, I will make their faction lose the game.

[spoiler=page 42]

Yeah my bad I worded that poorly. The point is, the fact that you two both claimed safeguard is suspicious and looks like if one of you flips scum then the other gains some towncred (I'm really surprised people didn't push this earlier since this is a pseudo CC buuuuut I was really focused on Strawman and Mancer was focused on JB and Kay was being obvtown and everyone else didn't exist but hey it's ok). But yeah I apologize for getting the order wrong even though the point still stands. I'll word things better in the future for you guys. Also most of my logic for scum!Boron is pretty sound so ehh it's all good.

Do you realize that your language right now makes j00 and me sound like we're "ignorant children whom you need to spell things out for really, really clearly"? Do you? It's unnecessary, and it's hardly "wording things better". You got an entire freaking point wrong. Also, your logic for scum!me really isn't that sound. I wrote up like two big posts earlier and you STILL haven't refuted stuff that I've pointed out.

Also, you're NOT proven town. How do we even know Mancer isn't lying? The fact that you're willing to trust him and his results so much is really fishy.

Watcher and voyeur aren't the same thing, no, but you suspected JB for it anyway. So THINK. If j00 and I were scum buddies, do you really think we would be stupid enough to claim what we did? Especially j00, who was a JoaT and could've claimed any other role he had wished to claim instead of safeguard? Especially after the reaction to JB's watcher claim after NekoCam's voyeur flip?

Again, you're simplifying the case that j00 and I are pushing on you. What about all those holes in your theories that we have pointed out but you had never brought up again after that? How do we ALL know that you are not lying about your role? Your role PM has not been made public. There is no proof.

Your reasons for Mancer being town, aside from his "clearing" you, are pretty much entirely based on meta. Can we not scum hunt by meta? It is unreliable and means absolutely nothing. As I've stated before, smarter people can take advantage of their meta. Others may "change" their meta. And others may have no obvious meta. It doesn't help your case.

I already explained why I have to be town. As long as you're not being super paranoid then it's pretty self explanatory anyway.

You're dismissing everyone who doubts you as super paranoid. This is emotional play. Knock it off. If you're town, you don't have to result to such emotional appeal.

It's not meta, it's scum's thought process and how they play. It doesn't have to be Mancer specifically, it could be anyone who is in scum's shoes (you and Boron).

How do you know "scum's thought process and how they play"? How do you know how everyone would play as scum?

But >effort ;/. Do you really think it's necessary? Do you really think I'd push on Straw so hard to be lynched if I was his buddy, do you really think I'm fakeclaiming this role and being Red, do you really think through my interactions with j00 that I'm not just lazytown who figured out the game and wants it to hurry up and end before the semester starts, etc etc? I guess I'll explain if you're still paranoid though.

Effort? Effort? You're complaining about a little effort in MYLO? You're asking if this is necessary? What is this I don't even ... what do you have to hide? No, you don't get to say that you're "lazytown" and duck out of explaining stuff if someone wants an explanation. And stop saying that everyone who doesn't agree with you is paranoid. Emotional appeal, dismissing others' right to get a clear explanation.

I don't really want to modkill myself lol. My point is I would do it to prove that I'm telling the truth and that you and Boron are trying to push a mislynch on me who's been obvtown all game (though admittedly I've been way too lazy the last two days since I'm posting on my phone).

you literally want to lynch anyone other than you or Boron. if you're town vote Boron you even know she's scummy

and i already told you why i've been playing lazy. i have no need to do anything else now i've proven myself as obvtown through my play until now. unless we just want to forget every phase before now as nothing?

you'd just try and lynch off Elie, Mancer, or SB so it doesn't really matter you still want to lynch a townie in the end. i already told you there's no reason for me to actually argue with you because it's less beneficial for me to do so. no matter what happens we can't change each other's opinions since i'm town trying to lynch scum and you're scum who NEEDS to mislynch someone to win. Besides you've been trying to set up my mislynch since the end of D3 with the whole "oh if JB flips town then we'll have to suspect Helios and Mancer and their flavorful fakeclaims!" which is really where you slipped up.

Already explained that SB is confirmed town through my role so I have no reason to suspect him. I'd get experience from battling team rocket. Besides we know through the fact that it's potential MYLO that there HAS to be a town!doc in this game. Since no one CCed SB he is confirmed!town. Elieson is confirmed town who has only lived this long because he's vanilla and he keeps getting silenced anyway. Scum wouldn't silence their buddy at this stage of the game!

Well Mancer is extremely confused right now it seems so there's that. And I told you I have no reason to do anything else anymore since through my eyes everyone is cleared but you and Boron. I have HARD evidence. What more do I need? All I have to do is convince SB and Elieson, since through Mancer's role I'm cleared in his eyes. Hence why I'm just trying to prove that I'm town to prove you are scum.

I wouldn't mind lynching Boron so bad if I hadn't been convinced you only one of you could be scum and that it's you.

I only want to lynch Mancer and you but I mention others because ignoring all possibilities in mylo is bad and definitely not protown. I would actually argue that Elieson has benefitted from being silenced since he can't join this argument which isn't making any of us look more obvtown.

Still, I think you and Mancer is the team, the rest to be town. You're not cleared in anyones eyes as long as Mancer isn't cleared either, which he's not.

The only way you don't benefit from arguing with us is if your arguments are weaker than ours, making you look bad.

and i already told you why i've been playing lazy. i have no need to do anything else now i've proven myself as obvtown through my play until now. unless we just want to forget every phase before now as nothing?

Why are you the only person who gets to get away with an excuse for everything? Do other people not matter to you? Like ... seriously?

Besides you've been trying to set up my mislynch since the end of D3 with the whole "oh if JB flips town then we'll have to suspect Helios and Mancer and their flavorful fakeclaims!" which is really where you slipped up.

This is his actual post. You're making it sound a lot worse than it is. You've also done the same thing after Straw's modkill flip. See?

Already explained that SB is confirmed town through my role so I have no reason to suspect him. I'd get experience from battling team rocket. Besides we know through the fact that it's potential MYLO that there HAS to be a town!doc in this game. Since no one CCed SB he is confirmed!town. Elieson is confirmed town who has only lived this long because he's vanilla and he keeps getting silenced anyway. Scum wouldn't silence their buddy at this stage of the game!

At this point in the game I can agree that SB is town doc. But the lack of a counterclaim doesn't mean much when no one in this game has been counterclaimed yet. Also, this is the first phase Elieson has been silenced in. He was just inactive to the point where it took a modkill threat to get him to post after D1.

Well Mancer is extremely confused right now it seems so there's that. And I told you I have no reason to do anything else anymore since through my eyes everyone is cleared but you and Boron. I have HARD evidence. What more do I need? All I have to do is convince SB and Elieson, since through Mancer's role I'm cleared in his eyes. Hence why I'm just trying to prove that I'm town to prove you are scum.

In response to the bold, so scum can't act confused?

Also, if you have "HARD" evidence, then why don't you share it with us? Right now, it seems to me that you're just keeping this evidence to yourself. You keep on saying this: "through my eyes." We can't see through your eyes. We only have our own. You are trying to say that j00 and I are scum using stuff that only you can see through your eyes. This isn't enough for everyone else because we can't see through your eyes.

this isn't provable and therefore not a valid argument. you only mentioned Boron a couple times throughout the game for being scummy for not doing anything, but you never once actually pushed her lynch. typical scumbuddy play. i highly doubt you would have decided to lynch boron ever this phase, and are only trying to make an excuse for it.

I can understand lynching Mancer since you two have incriminating results from your roles. Pushing my lynch this phase is opportunism at its finest since you're taking advantage of the fact that I'm not playing well at this moment, and focusing solely on that rather than my obvtown play the first three phases. My earlier play doesn't matter to you because you know if anyone looks at it they'll immediately get a town read on me. There's no way my play before now is even remotely scummy, hence why I was never once suspected OR voted for it. Mancer's role proves I'm town, and I also got experience from him so his claim is believable, and his play has been protown all game. Your push on me this entire phase has scum written all over it. So naturally, I think you're scum and Mancer is town. Okay that leaves SB, Elieson, and Boron. We've already mentioned Elieson being town. That leaves SB and Boron (who naturally Boron has been aggressively pushing SB's player slot to get lynched all game). My role proves SB is town. That not enough? Okay, the MOD proves that SB is the town!doc. It's only "POTENTIAL mylo". That means that there HAS to be a way town can survive and win this game. How is that? Because there's a doc in this game that can protect the town from a kill! So that leaves you and Boron as the scum team. Simple logic.

No, I really don't have time to play with you, and no matter what all we're going to do is waste each other's time since neither of us are going to change each other's minds. I have university things I'm attending to, that's way more important than proving the obvious in a mafia game.

this isn't provable and therefore not a valid argument. you only mentioned Boron a couple times throughout the game for being scummy for not doing anything, but you never once actually pushed her lynch. typical scumbuddy play. i highly doubt you would have decided to lynch boron ever this phase, and are only trying to make an excuse for it.

Helios, the things that you have been saying about me and j00 aren't provable either. Just to you. So if what j00 is saying isn't a valid argument, then neither should the things that you have been saying.

I can understand lynching Mancer since you two have incriminating results from your roles. Pushing my lynch this phase is opportunism at its finest since you're taking advantage of the fact that I'm not playing well at this moment, and focusing solely on that rather than my obvtown play the first three phases. My earlier play doesn't matter to you because you know if anyone looks at it they'll immediately get a town read on me. There's no way my play before now is even remotely scummy, hence why I was never once suspected OR voted for it. Mancer's role proves I'm town, and I also got experience from him so his claim is believable, and his play has been protown all game. Your push on me this entire phase has scum written all over it. So naturally, I think you're scum and Mancer is town. Okay that leaves SB, Elieson, and Boron. We've already mentioned Elieson being town. That leaves SB and Boron (who naturally Boron has been aggressively pushing SB's player slot to get lynched all game). My role proves SB is town. That not enough? Okay, the MOD proves that SB is the town!doc. It's only "POTENTIAL mylo". That means that there HAS to be a way town can survive and win this game. How is that? Because there's a doc in this game that can protect the town from a kill! So that leaves you and Boron as the scum team. Simple logic.

Again, this is from your point of view. This is assuming that you aren't lying, and that Mancer are lying. That both j00 and I are lying. Look at it from SB and Elieson's point of view. What reason do they have to believe you or Mancer over j00 or me? Where is the concrete evidence? What do you have on us that hasn't been disproved or "because I said so"?

No, I really don't have time to play with you, and no matter what all we're going to do is waste each other's time since neither of us are going to change each other's minds. I have university things I'm attending to, that's way more important than proving the obvious in a mafia game.

Could you cut out this attitude? This patronizing behavior is really getting on my nerves and not doing you any favors. No, you don't have time to "play" with us. You're in university and it's so demeaning to "stoop" down to explain "the obvious" in a mafia game. Am I really hearing you right? This is really coming off as extremely self-absorbed, and you look like you're just trying to avoid explaining a proper case.

You and Mancer convinced me early on that Boron could not be scum if any of you were, and had your arguments been better, or you'd answer her defenses convincingly, I might've considered it. But I found your arguments poor, found wrong statements and suspected and voted you. You've mainly been brushing me off saying I'm her scumbuddy.

How have I been more scummy than you? I've been playing off logic, reasoning and inconsistencies the whole phase while you've been playing off emotion saying "lol ur scum". Now you're acting annoyed because you've "more important stuff to do than a silly internet game". I admit reading people is not my strong point but I've confidence in my ability to reason logically.

When you've been this bad this phase, your earlier phases mean a lot less since it mainly means you've managed stay alive. It is exactly the gap in playing ability that bothers me.

And didn't you mention that you gained roles when er were fullclaiming?

I have a feeling that it's just because j00 had not liked me or Helios after JB's lynch and he just tunneled on us.

In saying that our points are not really valid or solid, you have in a way admitted that your points are not too strong either.

Your points are as strong as ours'. If ours' are weak, yours aren't as good as what you say it is either.

I'm not sure if Helios is scum or town, but I think that my N2 result clears Helios in a way, unless scum had scanned me N1 and uses an elaborate scan pattern on N2 to try and use my role to clear their member.

I should trust my role's results, so unless there's concrete proof that Helios is scum, I will consider him clear for now. I won't expect you to believe me, and I realise that's asking a little too much of you, but I do hope that you will stop pushing any points that make sense from your point of view and forcing us to accept them if you do not trust or want to accept things from my point of view either.

Get it? I'm really pissed off at myself this game for being so indecisive, not confident and just outright stupid.

I'm going to stick to my points of view now, and I believe that the only cleared people here are Helios, Elieson and I. Helios, what do you think of a non-Leader Team Rocket character that is made to mess with your role? It's a possibility, isn't it? So, do you think that it's possible that SB might be scum? I don't want to rule out this possibility anymore, and you have been dodging all other points that I have made on this matter, so I want you to answer my questions now!

It doesn't matter if you're a cleared town or not, because if your role is what you say it is, it's not a 100% accurate cop result, so I don't get why you can be so sure on this.

I have a feeling that it's just because j00 had not liked me or Helios after JB's lynch and he just tunneled on us.

In saying that our points are not really valid or solid, you have in a way admitted that your points are not too strong either.

Your points are as strong as ours'. If ours' are weak, yours aren't as good as what you say it is either.

I'm not sure if Helios is scum or town, but I think that my N2 result clears Helios in a way, unless scum had scanned me N1 and uses an elaborate scan pattern on N2 to try and use my role to clear their member.

I should trust my role's results, so unless there's concrete proof that Helios is scum, I will consider him clear for now. I won't expect you to believe me, and I realise that's asking a little too much of you, but I do hope that you will stop pushing any points that make sense from your point of view and forcing us to accept them if you do not trust or want to accept things from my point of view either.

Get it? I'm really pissed off at myself this game for being so indecisive, not confident and just outright stupid.

I'm going to stick to my points of view now, and I believe that the only cleared people here are Helios, Elieson and I. Helios, what do you think of a non-Leader Team Rocket character that is made to mess with your role? It's a possibility, isn't it? So, do you think that it's possible that SB might be scum? I don't want to rule out this possibility anymore, and you have been dodging all other points that I have made on this matter, so I want you to answer my questions now!

It doesn't matter if you're a cleared town or not, because if your role is what you say it is, it's not a 100% accurate cop result, so I don't get why you can be so sure on this.

EBWOP: Because I don't understand why embedding different tags together messed up my coding.

This is true, and I've never said that my PoE or POV was right either. But the majority of Helios' case is from HIS PoE and POV, and he keeps on arguing it like it is proven fact. Also, j00 and I have both pointed out flaws in his theory that are NOT related to PoE, and we've both been ignored when we brought that up.

Like Helios has been doing so this entire phase? Go yell at him too and enough with the double standards already. This is getting ridiculous.

Right now, pretty much all we can trust is ourselves. But we can't expect anyone else to trust us either.

Helios, what do you think of a non-Leader Team Rocket character that is made to mess with your role? It's a possibility, isn't it? So, do you think that it's possible that SB might be scum? I don't want to rule out this possibility anymore, and you have been dodging all other points that I have made on this matter, so I want you to answer my questions now!

I did. I'm annoyed at him skipping this particular point in all of my posts.

In fact, I'm particularly annoyed at everyone in this phase right now! I'm sick of this game!!!

@Mancer: Sorry I didn't see that, Ive had to read through a lot of stuff today and my head hurts. I told you I didn't think it was true that it could be the case. Regardless, it doesn't matter. It's potential MYLO, and the reason for that is that there's a doc that could possibly block the kill. Hence why there's a chance of winning. Now there isn't anyone else claiming doc is there? No. Therefore, SB is the doc. My role action last night further solidifies that point. The fact that SB is in fact Nurse Joy, the town!doc (even night) is indisputable. Again Mancer, you have no reason to doubt me and you know that. Don't let the pressure of MYLO get to you.

Isn't it really convenient that Boron and j00 are giving me the one two punch and both attacking me? Do you ever see two townies working off each other like this? Come on people they've gotten really obvious pleaseeeeee notice this their posts are wayyy too coordinated

Isn't it really convenient that Boron and j00 are giving me the one two punch and both attacking me? Do you ever see two townies working off each other like this? Come on people they've gotten really obvious pleaseeeeee notice this their posts are wayyy too coordinated

You're doing a good job of not looking at things in context and not sharing the context either. Look back at the beginning of this phase. You started off by attacking me. Of course I'm going to argue and defend myself against you. You started calling j00 my scum buddy from this point on. Of course he's going to respond and defend himself against you.

Helios, you are the one who started the attack on us both. You went after me first and then you went after j00. If we're both "attacking" you, then it's in response to you attacking us first. How are we "working off each other" or giving you the "one two punch"? I am replying against your case on me, and j00 is replying against your case on why he is my scum buddy. Stop making yourself out to be the victim. You attacked him. You attacked me. What are we expected to do? Respond to and refute your case on us.

Elie, I know you're silenced and can't explain anything but I am honestly getting irritated here. So help me out. Helios has misrepped me, ignored me when I pointed out flaws in his argument, pretty much shut down discussion by refusing to respond to j00 and me anymore, and a good chunk of his case sounds like "because I said so." Go back and read my posts where I pointed out his misrep of me and flaws in his case. Notice how he does not respond to any of this and just goes "lolscum". How is this a town behavior?

Everyone was yelling at each other, except for the paralyzed and silenced Elieson in the corner. There was so much rage going on that somehow, j00 was suddenly killed by a slap! He was:

Dear j00, you are Blue, the League Jack of all Trades.

blue.png

You are a girl searching for revenge against the people who kidnapped you when you were a child. There are no dirty tricks you will not employ in your path to this goal. Despite this, you still have a sense of justice.

One of your primary pokemon is Ditto, who has the ability to transform into any other pokemon in the world. This gives you great versatility in your various misdemeanours, and you therefore have several abilities you can use.

Once, during the night, you may reply to your role PM with <Night X: Have Ditto safeguard USER>. Ditto will transform into a Ninetales, and use Safeguard to protect USER from all non-fatal actions that target them that night.

Once, during the night, you may reply to your role PM with <Night X: Have Ditto redirect USER1’s actions to USER2>. Ditto will transform into a Wobbuffet, and use Counter and Mirror Coat to deflect all of USER1’s actions towards USER2.

Once, during the night, you may reply to your role PM with <Night X: Have Ditto encourage USER>. Ditto will transform into a Clefairy, and cheer on USER, enabling them to use their role twice the next night.

You win when all threats to the League are eliminated.

It is now Night 4. The phase ends in 24 hours, at 2:30 AM EST on January 7th, or if I decide that all relevant actions have been submitted.