Pokemon Adventures R/B/G/Y Mafia

BBM

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mostly because I thought you two claimed the same thing and I felt j00 was townier. Yes I missed some things because reading this whole thread in detail would have taken another few hours, and I can miss/forget things out of that whole 40 odd pages. I'm still pretty sure Mancer is scum though. I'll have to look into Helios more though.

I don't see anything that should make you sure that I'm scum, unless you're scum trying to implicate me because I showed that there is a possibility of you being a weak scum trainer.

Regarding Helios, in not sure what to say at the moment. His later posts are starting to sound bad, I especially don't like the part where he talks about how it's potential MyLo and tries to justify a mislynch there. My results say that he should be clear, though, which really is the source of all the internal conflict within me about this game. I can't tell what I should believe in anymore.....

I'd like it if Helios would try to battle my logic, because I did think he was town earlier but he's been playing real shit this phase and refuses to answer me on all points but the mylo

and please answer my last point about the mylo. If we're in potential mylo and you're convinced there's a scum team of two left consisting of me and Boron, how would a mislynch not cause game over?

I think potential refers to the fact that SB is supposedly an END that can protect someone on this Night, meaning that scum might not get their kill of successfully.

##Vote: j00 because I dislike what you've just slipped. You completely underlined the entire scum thought process with too much confidence that it would succeed, which only scum would do.

I think potential refers to the fact that SB is supposedly an END that can protect someone on this Night, meaning that scum might not get their kill of successfully.

##Vote: j00 because I dislike what you've just slipped. You completely underlined the entire scum thought process with too much confidence that it would succeed, which only scum would do.

Completely forgot SB could doc tonight that actually makes sense

Mancer why don't you try to explain the logic I've brought up then. Helios has ignored all of the points Boron and I brought up about the holes in his case against Boron, why are you too ignoring them?

And about bold screw meta I know but I just can't you tunneled JB real hard saying you were confident he was scum and oops you were wrong now why am I scum because of this? I forgot that SB could doc because that slot has barely been here the whole game.

gay

Potential MYLO = It's possible for town to lose after a mislynch.

MYLO = Town will lose after a mislynch.

So uh. (paperblade is wrong)

gay

Edited by cyborg sammy davis jr.

Argh, that super confident, and logical reply just caused me to second guess myself......

This is the problem with LyLo/MyLo when everyone's lying to save themselves!!!

Scum, if you see this, can you opt to kill me next Night? I really can't stand this and I don't think that I can handle the responsibility of LyLo/MyLo.....

Thank you for catching what I was trying to do here

@j00: A) I've got important RL shit that I'm doing right now so I can't focus on this game much right now and I'd like it to end before school starts B) There's no point in arguing you because neither of us will change each other's minds since I'm obvtown and your'e obvscum and C) Your logic is easy to refute because in reality all you're doing is just saying 'we can't know you're telling the truth. we can't know WHO is telling the truth!' which just means you're trying to say "we don't know" when in reality we do know that you two are scum.

##Unvote

##Vote j00

When he flips scum SB doc me so that I don't die. I'll target Elieson to make sure that he's Prof. Oak, and then we'll lynch Boron and win the game yeah yeah yeah

dead

FTR, it's just mylo.

dead

gay

Potential MYLO = It's possible for town to lose after a mislynch.

MYLO = Town will lose after a mislynch.

So uh. (paperblade is wrong)

gay

Prims and Paperblade have no reason to lie so I'm guessing that the doc thing is right. Two scum, four town left, if town mislynch doc has to correctly protect to prevent a NK to not end the game. In any case, judging from what Paperblade said, the chance for mylo is really high because doc has only a 1/5 chance to save the game after a mislynch.

I treat MYLO as town has no way of winning after a mislynch, assuming the mafia doesn't idle their kill. Except they do have a chance of winning even if the mafia don't idle their kill.

Yes Helios convincing me that you and Mancer is not the scumteam is close to be a lost case, but without refuting any of my points you're making a bad case on convincing the others.

So Mancer cleared me as town, I cleared SB who is now even MOD CLEARED (lol Boron was still trying to push this lynch even though it was obvious SB was the doc when it said potential MYLO AND I cleared him through my role but scum gotta do what scum gotta do) and Elie is cleared by the fact that scum silenced him in this situation. Through our interactions it's 100% obvious that j00 and I are on opposite sides, and j00 and Mancer are on opposite sides, and since I'm town that means j00 is scum.

TL;DR: Boron/j00 scum team, Helios is lazy town, Mancer and SB are confused town, and Elieson is silenced obvtown

Yes Helios convincing me that you and Mancer is not the scumteam is close to be a lost case, but without refuting any of my points you're making a bad case on convincing the others.

Mancer need more confidence in himself because seriously all he needs to do is look at his N2 result and he knows I'm town (scum wouldn't rolecop their buddy that would be pointless!!!!!!!). I'll answer anything SB wants me to in order to make him feel more comfortable with lynching either you or Boron, but I'm not going to answer anything you or Boron say anymore since it's pointless.

B) There's no point in arguing you because neither of us will change each other's minds since I'm obvtown and your'e obvscum and

C) Your logic is easy to refute because in reality all you're doing is just saying 'we can't know you're telling the truth. we can't know WHO is telling the truth!' which just means you're trying to say "we don't know" when in reality we do know that you two are scum.

Okay:

B) You're not obvtown and I'm not obvscum. Not taking on my arguments directly doesn't make you obvtown and me just claiming that Baldrick redirect makes me not obvscum.

C) Why do you in reality know that you two are scum.

Some of my logic are facts like Boron did not fakeclaim safeguard because she saw me claim it. Even if you don't have anything to say other than you were wrong, at least admit it. Sure, it doesn't mean she can't have fakeclaimed, but your suggestion is plain wrong.

@Mancer I've kept my vote on Helios for a long time and I voted you first, with the reasoning I believed you and Helios to be the remaining team. It's not an OMGUS, I just have not changed my previous opinion.

I probably do need more confidence. The battleground of a MyLo battle is really too stressful...

((Btw, I think this is the first time I ever survived to MyLo or LyLo, not counting FAYZ or .hack where I majorly screwed up. I call this a personal achievement for me. ))

Okay:

B) You're not obvtown and I'm not obvscum. Not taking on my arguments directly doesn't make you obvtown and me just claiming that Baldrick redirect makes me not obvscum.

C) Why do you in reality know that you two are scum.

Some of my logic are facts like Boron did not fakeclaim safeguard because she saw me claim it. Even if you don't have anything to say other than you were wrong, at least admit it. Sure, it doesn't mean she can't have fakeclaimed, but your suggestion is plain wrong.

@Mancer I've kept my vote on Helios for a long time and I voted you first, with the reasoning I believed you and Helios to be the remaining team. It's not an OMGUS, I just have not changed my previous opinion.

B) Look at my play before D4 it was obvtown. Then look at your interactions with me this phase and it's obvious we aren't on the same team. If I'm town and we aren't on the same team then you are scum. That simple, though people are super paranoid right now because they haven't been in a situation like this before as town so it's okay I don't really blame them.

C) Wut.

Yeah my bad I worded that poorly. The point is, the fact that you two both claimed safeguard is suspicious and looks like if one of you flips scum then the other gains some towncred (I'm really surprised people didn't push this earlier since this is a pseudo CC buuuuut I was really focused on Strawman and Mancer was focused on JB and Kay was being obvtown and everyone else didn't exist but hey it's ok). But yeah I apologize for getting the order wrong even though the point still stands. I'll word things better in the future for you guys. Also most of my logic for scum!Boron is pretty sound so ehh it's all good.

I probably do need more confidence. The battleground of a MyLo battle is really too stressful...

((Btw, I think this is the first time I ever survived to MyLo or LyLo, not counting FAYZ or .hack where I majorly screwed up. I call this a personal achievement for me. ))

Just have confidence in yourself and your Role PM. You got a result that someone rolecopped me. Scum wouldn't rolecop their buddy and you know that! So that means I'm cleared town!

We had two watchers, two safeguard isn't unplausible. We wouldn't be gaining towncred because, let's say we're the scum team:

- Boron and I know Neko/Cam and JB are both town

- We see Cam claim watcher just before he is lynched, and he really is watcher

- We see JB claim non-consecutive watcher and everyone get's suspicious

- We see a JB lynch might really happen because similar town roles really fishy eeh

- We decide to claim similar roles??

- ????

- PROFIT

Your previous play don't mean much if you're playing this bad today. Actually it makes you look far worse, because it's hard to explain why you suddenly got so much worse. The plausible explanation would be that you're scum without many options for mislynches, since bussing a scumbuddy is stupid in mylo.

And you still haven't explained why you should be cleared town to SB and why you're not even considering Mancer is scum.