Folgore Rangers return!!

Shin

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also that origin story didn't really explain anything.

Hmm how do I put this.

A member ways back joined masquerading as a sensitive introvert girl and talked about a very hard phase of their life they were going, to the extent of abuse and some serious unfunny things. Amongst many issues, she also talked about how she found her twin, and fell in love with them... whilst they were an ocean apart or something.

...Everything about her was unnatural, pretty much.

And then, some days later, Darros and other people that talked to her frequently got a PM from a so-called "brother" (but not the twin) about how she commited suicide. And that they were her only friends.

Some guy that claimed to be a genius teen psychiatrist also joined at that time and kept bringing the suicide up in ip.chat and at one point called everybody disgusting for their indifference.

Long story short a lot of people didn't buy it and after a bit of an argument with the guy an IP check was requested later and they matched.

Tier List; Don't Recommend: Basically a little group of people did a little thing to prevent further headache from some attention-grabbing scam and now they fight for the site's everlasting peace and stuff. Because they totally can.

And thus some stories are made sporadically for the fun of the group... usually making fun of the group too. Because we're elitist like that.

are you insulting mountain dew

and here i thought we were friends

rip me 2k14

Realtalk they don't sell mountain dew here afaik.

But we literally have jesus soda though so it's ok.

it's fanta actually

thanks for the views you worthless humans, you gave me money

Well darn

I like fanta but like sprite more.

FFM, if you're going to be disrespectful enough to be like "I don't wanna read the explanation" and then "that didn't explain anything", then you don't get to ask to join. Same goes for everyone else. The origin story is there for a reason, and the people who are part of the FRs are here for a reason too.

[4/29/14 5:26:26 PM] A: it's literally like trying to impose yourself as a part of a group

[4/29/14 5:26:39 PM] A: i think it's generally accepted that you don't??? do that??

[4/29/14 5:26:42 PM] B: I still just don't get why anyone would want to just join a club when they don't know the people there or have any connection to it

Edited by Sangyul

Realtalk they don't sell mountain dew here afaik.

But we literally have jesus soda though so it's ok.

I would actually cry if I had to live in a place with no mountain dew, my prayers are with you daily.

I'll make my own Rangers! With blackjack and hookers!

But does it have marshmallows, killer dolphins, and giant mecha Sharlows?

Didn't think so.

i'm not a part of your system boron you can't control me

That's what everybody who denies the existance of the system says.

That's what they want you to think

Open you eyes kelp sir.

Ohai vashi. :0

As a Folgoreverse villain, I both approve and disapprove of Frosty's shit atm.

also Darros beat me to the Kelsper joke so myehhh

I don't even know what mountain dew is, but jesus is second best thing

Best being cajuina, of course

YES.

Everytime my grandfather travels he buys like 3 bottles of Cajuina for me and dad it's the best thing.

if hazing is apart of this then maybe I don't want to join

Who?

I'm sorry. Please excuse my questionable behavior earlier. May I perchance participate in your esteemed association?

WHY do you want to be part of our "esteemed association"? -_-