The Great Purge

Life

The quality of FFTF has hit an all-time low. I blame the users here. Therefore, let us rid ourselves of the weak and begin anew. The Great Purge is coming and you can not stop it.

In addition, this is my yearly plug to take over the job of Admin and rule this place with an iron fist. Vote Life 2013. There may be cookies.

Edited by Am Yisrael Chai

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1356804108[/url]' post='2231553']

You've overlooked one thing! Almost the entire staff was personally hired by me and will be loyal to me and me alone to the death.

I can't possibly be overthrown.

Sure about that?(thirty five 20/20 Generals standing behind me)

The gr9 purge:

Like The Great Purge but it happens 2-3 weeks before or after new years so it feels less hackneyed, except that it feels planned because it happens at that spacing from new years instead of on it so it feels MORE hackneyed.

Over 9000 purge:

Life posts fake suicide farewell-triggered-by-death-note a few weeks before new years then declares a purge on new years. Godliek. I expect an epic conclusion within the next 2 months.

Edited by Mouse

On the other hand: I support Anarchy.LET THE FOREST BURN AS NO RULES ARE APPLIED ANYWHERE!

A nation's destiny can only be decided by its people. If they want it to burn, let it burn, baby.

The gr9 purge:

Like The Great Purge but it happens 2-3 weeks before or after new years so it feels less hackneyed, except that it feels planned because it happens at that spacing from new years instead of on it so it feels MORE hackneyed.

Over 9000 purge:

Life posts fake suicide note a few weeks before new years then declares a purge on new years. Godliek. I expect an epic conclusion within the next 2 months.

It wasn't a fake suicide. It was a fake death. There's a difference.

And Fruit. One day, I shall rule this land. Hopefully in three days.