FE Awakening now has an eShop Entry

Jave

In all technicality, Serge is a unisex name. I suspect they gave her the name "Cherche" to make her sound more feminine.

And it's not working. XD

"In all technicality"? Forgive me, mate, but I've never heard of a single woman named Serge.

Even if such a thing exists, either I'm blind or it's nowhere near common enough to be called unisex.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bit surprised that Awakening is getting an eShop release, and Cherche? That's going to take a bit to get used to.

I don't think I'll be downloading, lol.

Pay attention people.

The Japanese E-shop has an entry for it, and it says "Cannot buy the game from the eShop".

Eshop1.pngEshop2.png

They probably didn't want to clash with a certain gym leader, anyway.

SoC, what is your point? You can download the english version...?

His point is that the Japanese version also *says* you can download it, but you can't.

SoC, what is your point? You can download the english version...?

A game can have an eShop entry and not be downloadable.

The eShop has an entry because of the "Last game played" on the Mii Streetpass Plaza if you wanted info on the game.

A game can have an eShop entry and not be downloadable.

The eShop has an entry because of the "Last game played" on the Mii Streetpass Plaza if you wanted info on the game.

Oh...

Well it saying 'Retail/Download' is confusing :l

(Darn, I didn't edit my first post fast enough...)

Edited by L95

Pay attention people.

The American eShop entry clearly states the game will be available for download, though.

Wouldn't be the first time, Code of Princess can be downloaded from the eShop in America but not Japan.

EDIT: Ah, I see the point you were trying to make.

Edited by Jave

Honestly, If it is downloadable, that'd be great. It would save me the import time.

Though I quite want to own a physical copy too. Decisions, decisions.

Edited by Onestep

Is the game being available on the eShop really that surprising to most of the people here? You guys need to check NoA updates more often. Back in August, when the 3DS XL was released, there was an announcement made in a Nintendo Direct episode that talked about every 3DS game being released after New Super Mario Bros. 2 was gonna be on the eShop. They're even planned on putting some of the older titles on there, and they've already released Super Mario 3D Land on there. This means that all the upcoming games, like Fire Emblem, Luigi's Mansion, Castlevania, Animal Crossing, and other titles are going to be on there, too. So it's not all that surprising, really. But making the game more expensive on the eShop than in retail? That's a little outrageous.

Edited by Karaszure

Even though FE13 is not in the Japanese E-shop, maybe they want to do something different for the NA/EU markets. So this is good news for people who only like to download their games. Isn't Unchained Blades a JPN retail only game also?

Edited by Taichi01

The 3D on the Screenshot of Sumia really pops out in comparison to the other two 0_0.

Took me by surprise.

Yeah, that makes me want to play the game with the 3D off. Also (I have a 3DS XL) did you notice that part of the bottom was cut off on that screenshot? I don't know if it has to do with the 3DS XL or the game itself...

Yeah, that makes me want to play the game with the 3D off. Also (I have a 3DS XL) did you notice that part of the bottom was cut off on that screenshot? I don't know if it has to do with the 3DS XL or the game itself...

Pretty sure it's just the image they uploaded.

I see it on my regular 3DS, too.

Wait, by 'Download' does it mean the DLC?

Its Nintendo 3DS Downloadable game, like New Super Mario Bros. 2, 3D Classics series, Crashmo, etc.

I see the Beast Killer Lance is still the same. I like Cherche's and Valmese's new name.

Edited by Kyon

The moment I saw "Valmese", I thought of "Vietnamese".

If that was anything to go by, it would be Valm; but considering the Ferox enemies are labeled as "Ferox"...it's Valmese, not Valm. Silly extended names.

Cherche..... *hiss* Stupid useless letter C!

Juat paid a visit to the eShop. It is times like this that I feel great for having both the NA and JP 3DS.

Regarding Sumia, for some reason the screenshot taken here is weird. The actual game doesn't look like that.

Sooo, is Gimle now Grimle? Is it just a name with Grim in it and a similarity to a certain dragon?

Umm... I'd say "Gimlé" makes more sense, referring to, you know, the mythological Gimlé.

The moment I saw "Valmese", I thought of "Vietnamese".

Same here.

Cherche

Hello, my name is "find"!

....No.