Favorite Alcoholic Beverages?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mouse confirmed for being over the age of 40. Or transplanting an old guy's tongue into his mouth.

By the time being an old man as a teenager seemed like an impossibility, I was an old man in my early 20s.

Tried beer, never really liked it. Shame, since I have like seven bottles of Cobra in my fridge that I'm never going to drink.

I also do not like beer much. A simple way of expressing it would be that I have a harder time drinking a sip of beer than a sip of hard alcohol. It's probably related to carbonation, which I hate.

I do often take one or two on special occasions, though. The focus of slowly drinking something I dislike helps me appreciate the event a little more.

Edited by Mouse

I love wheat, white, and amber ales, Unibroue being one of my favourite breweries in general. Not really a fan of IPAs or darks, though there was one dark beer from Unibroue that was 10.5% alcohol and dark that tasted so much like root beer and was unbelievably good. I don't drink wine but if I had to, I prefer whites over reds. I typically don't drink cocktails because of the price but pina coladas are my guilty indulgence when I go on vacation.

Good old Jack Daniels.

I'm not particularly fond of beer, but I don't hate it. I've been drinking it fairly often lately because a pal of mine gave me a case of Coors that he didn't want.

Busch is my go to cheap beer. It's made in Houston, so I can get 6 16oz beers for 6 bucks. 2 of those 6 packs packs and I'm pretty drunk. It's the devils special lol. Heineken, Landshark, and Bud Light Platinum are my pricier favorites.

I don't drink a whole bunch of liquor, but I'll mix half a 5th in a big gulp every now and then. Some of my favorites:

Mountain Dew/Gin: 6/10 Doesn't taste great, but doesn't taste like alcohol either. Almost got thrown out of batman thanks to this little combo.

Vodka/Sprite: 7/10 Stars, a good staple drink.

Vodka/Ginger Ale: 8/10 Stars: A step up from sprite and a little easier to get down.

Vodka/OJ: 8/10 Stars: Screwdriver, nuff said.

Rum/Dr Pepper 9/10 Stars WHY IS THE RUM ALWAYS GONE!?

Everclear(Grain Alcohol190 proof)/Dr. Pepper: 10/10 Stars Only for holidays/special occasions, because you'll get way more drunk than you realize.

And this is my favorite alcohol of all time, but I haven't found it in Texas yet, just Colorado/Cali/Montana.

redrum.jpg

It tastes like a fucking soda (no alcohol taste at all) and it's 80 proof. It's probably good I can't buy it in Texas, because every time I buy a bottle I end up blacking out.

I'm a cheap bastard when it comes to alcohol *shrugs*

Edited by redturtle806

Everclear(Grain Alcohol190 proof)/Dr. Pepper: 10/10 Stars Only for holidays/special occasions, because you'll get way more drunk than you realize.

YOU ARE MY LOVER NOW AND OFFICIALLY THE ONLY OTHER COOL PERSON IN THIS THREAD.

I really love the taste of Jagerbombs. A glass of some sort of energy drink with a shot of Jagermeister dumped into it is awesome.

I also love Baileys. Irish cream. There are several brands of Irish cream but I think Baileys is the best.

I also like a glass of Malibu with milk. Tastes like coconut and is awesome.

I am also a fan of lagers/beers. Most things ranging from Foster's (popular in the UK but not in its native Australia, what?) to Heineken and Budweiser and Carling and Carlsberg float my boat.

Oh and wheat beer. There's a particular German brand of wheat beer I like but the name escapes me right now.

But I really dislike this one particularly popular brand of cider in the UK... Strongbow. I used to love drinking the stuff during the first year or two of my alcohol-consuming life, but I had one bad experience with it and now the stuff tastes like a pint (568ml) of piss to me.

I don't have much of a taste for drinking

I enjoy getting drunk so Creme de Menthe flaming shots are by far my favourite favourite drink I've had ever

Then all the girly shit like Baileys and cider usually gets me

I still gag when I drink beer, not enough manliness :x

I don't have much of a taste for drinking

I enjoy getting drunk so Creme de Menthe flaming shots are by far my favourite favourite drink I've had ever

Then all the girly shit like Baileys and cider usually gets me

I still gag when I drink beer, not enough manliness :x

I will tie you to a chair and force Baileys down your throat. Your chest hair will be growing hair.