Void Mafia - Game Over

Paperblade

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What if the scums targetted Rein because they found out he was from the Cult, instead of targetting him for the stone? They were all killed in two phases, this is not a coincidence Cam.

Elies role pm does not specifically say there is scum amongst the alchemists.

It says he had a stone that allowed him to contact the werewolves.

It says nothing specifically about alchemists. Unless I'm missing something.

To be honest I think both sho and rapier are town and if one of them is scum, I think it's more likely to be rapier than sho.

Pretty much every other role currently claimed in this game is a passive, non-visiting role, or a vanilla. 13th is the only claimed one that does anything and he's tracker. And is subbing out and hasn't told me his report for the night so THAT DOESN'T HELP.

But anyway I have tons of thoughts on this game and I'm either gettin pulled one way or another way and I'm not sure which.

If this is scum, GG then.

##Vote: Helios

WHAT THE HELL 13TH, WHY DO YOU LEAVE ME WITH SUCH A MESS?!

You can try talking to me, but my previous incarnation didn't leave much in the way of communication. My results are NOT up for sale, especially since the rest of you are really bad about shutting the fuck up about stuff like that. Give me a reason to trust you first.

I don't like anyone in this game frankly.

And I am not entirely sure on who to lynch.

But I did see something that perked my interest and I think I'm just gonna go with this.

##Vote: SB

I have an idea/reason to believe that sb is scum. If you want to talk to me message me on IRC.

To be honest. I'm kind of fed up with this game of who might be scum who might not be scum since half the game won't talk to me.

I think both helios and SB could flip scum for a variety of reasons. Although I'm most likely wrong. SB was set as town leader instead of me by elie, who was most likely working with scum. Helios kind of falls into an area where I actually don't think he's been all that memorable and a few other players don't either. As well as his role coming into question with mancer's flip.

I think bluedoom may have slipped to me in an IRC convo we had.

I don't think we need a doc, my bodyguard, a backup, and a bullet proof as well as a role that COULD be used to doc (Lucy if she had the item that was given to elie)

We have a tracker with not a single good report.

Core is i don't even know.

I think sho is more likely to be town than anyone else in this game at the moment.

Rapier doesn't talk and I think is more likely to flip scum than sho.

It's kind of annoying that I can build a case on every single person in this game.

But let's cut out lucy and sho and eclipse. Those 3 are MOST LIKELY town. Also core cause whatever the fuck is up with that item.

Cam, helios, sb, rapier, bluedoom are left over. Now because of something bluedoom said I think there is most likely three scum left. It's still plausible for there to be 4 as well though but it's wishy-washy.

Frankly I've been waffling too much as to who to lynch between these five players. Any one of them is most likely a good choice in my eyes. And town players, why are none of you putting forth cases as to who you think is scum to me?

TALK.

Shinori, when you wake up, bug me on IRC. I'm pretty frustrated too, especially given what I have for results.

The rest of you: WHERE ARE YOU GUYS? APATHETIC TOWNS LOSE GAMES! FFS!