Which difficulty mode are you planning on starting with?

Tarquin

186 members have voted

1. 1. Which mode will you play on your first playthrough?

• Normal
    • Hard
    • Lunatic
  2. 2. Will you chose Classic or Casual mode?

• Classic
    • Casual

As per the topic title, which difficulty mode will you choose your first time around?

I want to get a feel for the characters and mechanics first, as well as enjoy the story, so I'll probably go with Normal/Classic my first playthrough and Lunatic>Lunatic+ for successive playthroughs.

Edited by Tarquin

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like my games hard and challenging. Besides, my pride won't ever let me play the easiest mode available, so Hard/Classic it is, just like in FE12.

Edited by Scarlet

I usually start with the easiest mode out of habit, but I'm so used to the Classic mode (since FE7) so I'm sticking with that.

My "Get all special lover CGs" ones (that I'll have to create their design or borrow from other things) will also be like that, but they'll be replaced by my Hard and Lunatic mode runs which I already have everything for.

Hard/Classic

laugh.gif

Because recently I've been doing this on new games I get like any given FE or KH I now play on Hard/Proud instantly lol.

Edit: [totally not trying to look more elaborate then PKL] I haven't played FE12 on normal yet I figured FE3 was good enough for an introduction for the game so here we are I probably won't play normal on either :P

Edited by Jedi Of Connacht

Hard/Classic for me. Normal seems too easy. I tend to play games in the harder modes right away because I like the challenge. Heck, to this day, I still havent played FE12 Normal Mode and dont plan to. I started in H1

Edited by BASEDRyan

I could never play Casual, I'm too old-fashioned. But I'll start on Normal to get a feel for things then do Hard afterwards. AFter that I'll probably just keep repeating Hard mode runs and never do Lunatic because I'm kind of... bad... at FE.

Insane/Classic like I did when I got the Japanese version game. Teaches/Forces you to learn to use the Double system well pretty quickly if you want to proceed if nothing else, though was pretty masochistic(since I went in blind to reinforcements) but I like the challenge.

Normal to start off. Then try Hard, and then most likely staying with Hard unless I want to mess around on Normal. I'll only try Insane once I feel really confident, which is unlikely, because I can barely play above H1 on FE11. I'll probably never do Casual, mainly because I'd probably just reset if someone dies anyway.

Is there any difference besides the main one between Classic and Casual? I swear there was one, but I don't quite remember.

Edited by Konnor97